2,253 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline
On 7/6/2019 at 8:40 AM, marya123 said:

@DHCF that makes me feel a little relieved. It feels like forever honestly.  Going on 16 months now. Thanks everyone for answering. Good luck to everyone 

I'm sorry you are going through this! waiting 15 months was already hard on the corner of going nuts 

Our Story

I'm the benificary

First met: August 23rd 2013 (F)
Engaged: November 13th 2014 :wub:
I-129f sent: March 20th 2015
Received by USICS: March 25th 2015
Mail notification + Case accepted and routed to CSC:
March 27th 2015

NOA1 hard Copy received: April 4th 2015 :dancing:

Mail notification - Petition Approved NOA2: May 8th 2015

B-) NOA2 hard Copy received: May 15th 2015 :thumbs::dance:

Called NVC & Received Case NR: May 29th 2015 :thumbs:

At NVC: Since 21th May 2015

Stuck at AP :clock:

left NVC/ In Transit to Frankfurt: 3rd June 2015 :dancing:

Ready at Embassy Frankfurt: 5th June 2015 :wow:

Packet 3 received: 11th June 2015

DS-160 Submitted: 16th June 2015

Fee paid: 18th June 2015

Package 3 sent: 13th July 2015

Ready to schedule Interview: 16th July 2015
Medical passed: 21st July 2015

Interview: 5th August 2015 :star: -> Approved

POE: 27th August 2015

Date of Marriage: 3rd September 2015 (L):luv:

:energy::energy::energy: :energy: :energy::energy:

AOS

1 hour ago, Sabrina&Chuck said:

I'm sorry you are going through this! waiting 15 months was already hard on the corner of going nuts 

Actually I calculated wrong it’s been 15 months and a week so far. There are very few people waiting in my batch. I’m trying not to freak out. Changed my address last week let’s hope it doesn’t take even longer 🙏🙏 

Received NOA this weekend that my petition was moved to Missouri. I filed ROC in March 2018, filed for citizenship in January 2019, had my ROC petition moved to Texas in March 2019 and it was moved to Missouri at the end of June 2019.

My local office is NYC, which is very slow for naturalization and my estimated completion for that is April 2020, so I’m surprised my ROC petition was moved to Missouri so soon. Nervous that means it won’t be touched again until my citizenship application is reviewed. We are moving to Chicago next month, so will have to see if that slows it down even further. Assuming I will need an extension for my 18 month extension at this point. Super frustrated!

Adjusted status from VWP

Met in London October 2011

Married 10/9/15

AOS submitted 10/26/15

RFE (2014 tax transcript) received 11/21/15

EAD/AP received 1/25/16

Interview & approval 4/22/16

ROC submitted 3/6/18

NOA received 3/13/18

Biometrics 5/4/18

18 month extension received 8/13/18

N-400 submitted 1/22/19!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

had a question.

in the above scenario where you file for naturalization.

1. how does it slow down ROC ?

2. Do you file for EAD to show at your workplace ?

3. Or do you get another extension to show at your workplace ?

On 6/27/2019 at 7:07 AM, neoblast said:

Finally got some news, though not the news  I was hoping for. At least the light at the end of the tunnel 

image.thumb.png.e3c4a077ed7d45ad828d5e5593a5fc8b.png

Would you mind sharing your Timeline from them receiving your RFE to the notice of being scheduled that Interview?

They received my RFE on June 12th since then I haven’t heard anything it’s so frustrating. 

it has been 16 months and no update. I am fed up!

STAGE 4: Removal of Conditions

03/19/18: I-751 mailed - Vermont Service Center

03/22/18: I-751 delivered to Vermont Service Center

03/23/18: Check Cashed

03/28/18: NOA1

05/29/2018: Biometrics

03/19/2019 : Transferred to Dallas Field Office

Naturalization

02/27/19: N-400 Filed Online

02/27/19: NOA1

03/05/19: Biometrics

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Latvia
Timeline
1 hour ago, Deji said:

it has been 16 months and no update. I am fed up!

Yes, the beginning of the 16th month for me. Just sent rfe, trying not to check my status more than once a day. What a mess of a process!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Syria
Timeline

So, USCIS is not going to process our i-751 and send us a Green Card.

Instead, the site said Tuesday (only under N-400, which is tricky because we usually just check i-751 status) that we are scheduled for an N-400 naturalization interview on August 13.  Well done, USCIS.  

I have a receipt date of 3/12/18, but the receipt number hasn't worked in over a year. When I check status online OR on the phone, they tell me there's no information available, but that there's nothing to worry about. 

I saw some people were in the same boat as me. Should I worry? Anyone had any trouble with it? My N-400 seems to be going faster, and I filed that this year, but I fear the I-751 will slow me down.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Syria
Timeline

my_logo.png

Interview Was Scheduled

On July 9, 2019, we scheduled an interview for your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization, Receipt Number XXXXXXXXXX. We will mail you an interview notice. Please follow any instructions in the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Edited by Jen and Yas

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Latvia
Timeline
23 minutes ago, ZJoburg said:

I am waiting patiently in California. Nearly 16 months. Biometrics 6 weeks ago after initial waiver. Are there any March 2018 filers on here still waiting or is it just me. So frustrating. Appreciate your replies 

Yes, me. They received my RFE, tons of documents to prove the legitimacy of or marriage, two days ago. Checking status few times a day. What a completely demoralizing mess. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, ZJoburg said:

I am waiting patiently in California. Nearly 16 months. Biometrics 6 weeks ago after initial waiver. Are there any March 2018 filers on here still waiting or is it just me. So frustrating. Appreciate your replies 

California here too and still waiting as well. Biometrics completed just two weeks ago, so I guess I still have a while to go. I think I will only start worrying when my 18-month extension is nearing its expiry date (end of November 2019). 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.