2,253 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, Panini said:

Finally saw an update after almost a year. March 19, 2018 filer here. Bios was on May 21, 2018. As of today, May 14, 2018, it says "Card is being produced". Only i751 petition, no N400, no interview, inter-racial, gay couple, 40-year age gap, EAC181205-xxxx.

That’s awesome!  Congratulations!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline
2 hours ago, Panini said:

Finally saw an update after almost a year. March 19, 2018 filer here. Bios was on May 21, 2018. As of today, May 14, 2018, it says "Card is being produced". Only i751 petition, no N400, no interview, inter-racial, gay couple, 40-year age gap, EAC181205-xxxx.

Congrats ! 

Don't confuse my personality with my attitude....My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are...

Hi!

For those of you that have received your card in the mail....were you expected to sign for it?  They tried to deliver my husband’s card today but said they didn’t get access to the building, which makes no sense since we have a package concierge service in the lobby.  Just wondering if they needed a signature and that why they didn’t leave it.  

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Stone23 said:

Hi!

For those of you that have received your card in the mail....were you expected to sign for it?  They tried to deliver my husband’s card today but said they didn’t get access to the building, which makes no sense since we have a package concierge service in the lobby.  Just wondering if they needed a signature and that why they didn’t leave it.  

My card was left in the mailbox didn't have to sign for it, I live in a house though so not sure about a gated building ? 

Don't confuse my personality with my attitude....My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are...

4 hours ago, Panini said:

yay congrats! same here Gay colombian/gringo couple on our 40s  no  interview either and today we just got our green card in the mail . it took about 6 days after the card being produce to getting the actual card. taking a cruise next month to celebrate and after the trip applying for citizenship . congrats again guys!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Taiwan
Timeline
4 hours ago, Panini said:

Out of curiosity, did your case ever get moved?  Which service center was yours done through?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

Who is still outstanding to be approved at CSC (not transferred)?  

I see that a good chunk of April filers are already done. This is why I've learned to only go in and check once every few weeks or more.  The lack of consistency with USCIS is frustrating and trying to figure out any sense in the process is a potential recipe for temporary insanity lol

Lee & William

8/2/2014 - Sent I-129F Petition with USPS by Express Mail    
8/4/2014 - I-129F delivered to dropbox    8/6/2014 - NOA1 Text/E-Mail received    8/11/2014 - Alien Registration Number Changed (Text/E-Mail) / NOA1 Letter received by Mail    3/16/2015 - NOA2 Text/E-Mail received (224 days)    3/20/2015 - Sent to NVC    3/31/2015 - NVC Received    4/1/2015 - Case Number Assigned       4/7/2015 - NVC Sent to Embassy    4/10/2015 - London Embassy Received    4/11/2015 - Medical     4/15/2015 - Packet 3 Received    4/12/2015 - Packet 3 Sent    4/23/2015 - Packet 4 Received    5/18/2015 - Interview - APPROVED     5/30/2015 - Visa collected from courier    6/1/2015 - POE    6/14/2015 - Wedding 💍💍

21 minutes ago, wbeem said:

I see that a good chunk of April filers are already done. This is why I've learned to only go in and check once every few weeks or more.  The lack of consistency with USCIS is frustrating and trying to figure out any sense in the process is a potential recipe for temporary insanity lol

Hi. I totally agree with you. I check a few times daily and drive myself crazy. I am March 2018 filer. Not approved as yet At CSC. They didn’t require a new biometrics. I got a letter last week that I have biometrics appointment next week after more than a year. There is no logical sequence to the approvals. USCIS states they approved cases in order of receipt which is not true. Hope this helps

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, wbeem said:

CSC filer here too. March 27, 2018

I haven’t heard back from US CIS except for my two extension letters from last year. No updates online. My status just has “Case Received” from myUSCIS account, but showing “validation error” if checked using the USCIS.org site. 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, wbeem said:

We are in the same boat. This morning I got an email stating they are still processing.

image.thumb.png.3e5ff843152d5d6285d13f9ab4ad5e0e.png

But on the new site, I am still at case received since last March 2018.

K1 Visa Journey

Event Date
Service Center: Vermont Service Center
Consulate: Montreal, Canada
I-129F Sent: 2012-12-27
I-129F NOA1: 2013-01-17
I-129F RFE(s): 2013-05-31
RFE Reply(s): 2013-06-04
I-129F NOA2: 2013-12-19

Consulate Received: 2014-04-17
Packet 3 Received: 2014-06-13
Packet 3 Sent: 2014-06-17
Packet 4 Received: 2014-08-27
Interview Date: 2014-10-24

Interview Result: Administrative Review
Second Interview
(If Required): No
Approved: 2014-07-17
Visa in hand: 2014-07-21

Adjustment of Status

Event Date
CIS Office: Chicago Lockbox/Tampa FL
Date Filed: 2015-12-07
NOA Date: 2015-12-16
NOA Hardcopy: 2015-12-21
RFE(s):
Bio. Appt.:
AOS Transfer**:
Interview Date:
Approval / Denial Date:
Approved:
Got I551 Stamp:
Green card Received:
Comments: Angry white men be like

xfarp.jpg

My husband received his card in the mail today. However, I’m still having anxiety because I have friends that are waiting.  Hoping we all received good news soon.

Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline
1 minute ago, Stone23 said:

My husband received his card in the mail today. However, I’m still having anxiety because I have friends that are waiting.  Hoping we all received good news soon.

Yay! how long did it take from being produced to actually receiving it?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.