2,253 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ethiopia
Timeline
44 minutes ago, nereides said:

Do you know where you saw the Texas approval? I didn’t think there had been any yet but I definitely hope I’m wrong!

it looks like @hotmit24 was transfered 3/5/19 and was approves 4/22/19. It's the first entry on the spreadsheet. I hope it's real.

I guess he's technically a feb filer he sent it 2/26/18. Fingers crossed!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

i have some info for everyone i can't share it ..the data is to big..any idea how to solve this?

Our Story

I'm the benificary

First met: August 23rd 2013 (F)
Engaged: November 13th 2014 :wub:
I-129f sent: March 20th 2015
Received by USICS: March 25th 2015
Mail notification + Case accepted and routed to CSC:
March 27th 2015

NOA1 hard Copy received: April 4th 2015 :dancing:

Mail notification - Petition Approved NOA2: May 8th 2015

B-) NOA2 hard Copy received: May 15th 2015 :thumbs::dance:

Called NVC & Received Case NR: May 29th 2015 :thumbs:

At NVC: Since 21th May 2015

Stuck at AP :clock:

left NVC/ In Transit to Frankfurt: 3rd June 2015 :dancing:

Ready at Embassy Frankfurt: 5th June 2015 :wow:

Packet 3 received: 11th June 2015

DS-160 Submitted: 16th June 2015

Fee paid: 18th June 2015

Package 3 sent: 13th July 2015

Ready to schedule Interview: 16th July 2015
Medical passed: 21st July 2015

Interview: 5th August 2015 :star: -> Approved

POE: 27th August 2015

Date of Marriage: 3rd September 2015 (L):luv:

:energy::energy::energy: :energy: :energy::energy:

AOS

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
20 minutes ago, Sabrina&Chuck said:

i have some info for everyone i can't share it ..the data is to big..any idea how to solve this?

@Sabrina&Chuck

What is it?  Did you download all the case numbers?  I did for my batch, all 1,915 cases, and I cannot share it here either; it is too large.

You can create a Google doc/sheet link?

Its great to see all these approvals. To those still waiting, it won't be much longer. Hang in there.

AOS FROM - F1 OPT                                                                                                                                             ROC
Day 00 - Jun-08-2016 - AOS Package Delivered [Chicago Lockbox]                                                          Day 00 - Mar-12-2018 - ROC Package Delivered [California Service Center] 

Day 13 - Jun-21-2016 - Hardcopy NOA  for I-485, I-130, I-765                                                                   Day 09 - Mar-21-2018- Check Cashed                                                                   

Day 17 - Jun-25-2016 - Biometrics Letter [Appointment July 5]                                                                 Day 11 - Mar-23-2018-Received NOA Letter

Day 50 - Jul-28-2016 -  Case Is Ready To Be Scheduled for an Interview                                                 Day 68 - May-18-2018 - Received Biometrics WAIVER Letter

Day 61 - Aug-08-2016 - AOS Interview Letter [interview Date Sept 7]                                                       Day 159 -Aug-17-2018 - Received 18 Month Extension Letter

Day 71 - Aug-17-2016 - Interview Cancellation Letter [unforeseen Circumstances]                              Day 406-Apr-22-2019 - New Card Is Being Produced

Day 79 - Aug-25-2016 - New AOS Interview Letter [New Interview Date Sept 27]                                   Day 410-Apr26-2019 - Received ROC Approval Letter

Day 85 - Aug-31-2016 - Received EAD Card                                                                                                    Day 414- Apr-30-2019 - Received 10-year Green Card :dance:

Day 112 -Sep-27-2016 - AOS Interview [Case Status: New Card Is Being Produced]                              N400   5-yr-based                      

Day 118 -Oct-03-2016 -  Received AOS Approval Letter                                                                               Day 00 - Mar-12-2021- Submitted N400 Application online

Day 121 -Oct-06-2016 - Received Conditional Green Card [ROC opens ~ Mar 10, 2018]                       Day 322 - Jan-28-2022- N400 Interview Scheduled

Day 353 - Feb-26-2022- Interviewed. Approved. Same Day Oath 🇺🇸

I just got an update. My case was approved. I am so happyyyyyy ....  Divorce waiver. Received RFE on February 23 asking for more evidence after having sent tons “ everything you can imagine,  pictures traveling around the world, bank statements, taxes transcripts and affidavits, etc ”  of evidence. I responded ithe RFE with more affidavits from friends, a letter from my Ex-husband showing his support to me in this process, my psychologist gave me a letter telling everything had happened in the relationship and the reasons why we had broken  up, and couple of bank statements. That was it, and got approved. It took 10 days after they received the response of RFE to get approve. 

I wish u guys luck, and hope your case are approved soon 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline
9 hours ago, GBOS said:

@Sabrina&Chuck

What is it?  Did you download all the case numbers?  I did for my batch, all 1,915 cases, and I cannot share it here either; it is too large.

You can create a Google doc/sheet link?

its about greencard holders in general when trying to get the citizenship. i have screenshot of an article someone had shared in the dual citizen group

Our Story

I'm the benificary

First met: August 23rd 2013 (F)
Engaged: November 13th 2014 :wub:
I-129f sent: March 20th 2015
Received by USICS: March 25th 2015
Mail notification + Case accepted and routed to CSC:
March 27th 2015

NOA1 hard Copy received: April 4th 2015 :dancing:

Mail notification - Petition Approved NOA2: May 8th 2015

B-) NOA2 hard Copy received: May 15th 2015 :thumbs::dance:

Called NVC & Received Case NR: May 29th 2015 :thumbs:

At NVC: Since 21th May 2015

Stuck at AP :clock:

left NVC/ In Transit to Frankfurt: 3rd June 2015 :dancing:

Ready at Embassy Frankfurt: 5th June 2015 :wow:

Packet 3 received: 11th June 2015

DS-160 Submitted: 16th June 2015

Fee paid: 18th June 2015

Package 3 sent: 13th July 2015

Ready to schedule Interview: 16th July 2015
Medical passed: 21st July 2015

Interview: 5th August 2015 :star: -> Approved

POE: 27th August 2015

Date of Marriage: 3rd September 2015 (L):luv:

:energy::energy::energy: :energy: :energy::energy:

AOS

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Sabrina&Chuck said:

its about greencard holders in general when trying to get the citizenship. i have screenshot of an article someone had shared in the dual citizen group

@Sabrina&Chuck - couldn’t you just copy the URL where that page and forum are and paste it here?  There is that similar information published by USCIS itself once a quarter too.

On 4/26/2019 at 4:37 PM, HabeshaWife2016 said:

Good Luck! There are 2 cases from VSC that have been approved.  1 that was transferred texas and one that wasn't. I hope this means that VSC is gearing up and will catch up to CSC soon. It's been painful watching them blow past us

Good luck to you too! I’ve tried my best to stay positive about this process myself.  

Ok,  a friend call me last night who is also dealing with the ROC process.  They had their AOS interview here on the US but they were separated during the interview.  They filed ROC in February 2018 and she just got a notice that they are getting an RFE.  Should they worry since they had a Stokes? 

Hi guys,

Timeline below -

March 2018 - filed ROC

May 2018 - biometrics

March 2019 - RFE, sent RFE docs 1 week later

March 2019 - case transferred to local office

April 2019 - biometrics request again

I'm currently sitting at the USCIS office waiting to do my biometrics once again.. Does anyone know why this is?? 

I appreciate any help or advise!

Timeline
2 hours ago, Stone23 said:

Ok,  a friend call me last night who is also dealing with the ROC process.  They had their AOS interview here on the US but they were separated during the interview.  They filed ROC in February 2018 and she just got a notice that they are getting an RFE.  Should they worry since they had a Stokes? 

They should see the RFE letter first.  Separate interview during I-485 is not always Stokes interview.

11 minutes ago, GBOS said:

They should see the RFE letter first.  Separate interview during I-485 is not always Stokes interview.

11 minutes ago, GBOS said:

Oh ok, good to know. I thought  once you’re  separated that’s was considered a Stokes interview.  They were told that that they believed that they were being fraudulent.  But they were ok in the end.  

In any case,  they should have the letter soon.  They were just wondering if being separated in their initial interview might have influenced a RFE.  

I don’t know about everyone else, but I’m also on pins and needles for this to be over with as much as they are.  

Thanks for the reply.  

Timeline
Just now, Stone23 said:

Oh ok, good to know. I thought  once you’re  separated that’s was considered a Stokes interview.  They were told that that they believed that they were being fraudulent.  But they were ok in the end.  

In any case,  they should have the letter soon.  They were just wondering if being separated in their initial interview might have influenced a RFE.  

I don’t know about everyone else, but I’m also on pins and needles for this to be over with as much as they are.  

Thanks for the reply.  

Stokes interview is considered “adversarial interview technique,” and it is usually used when a couple is suspected of entering into a sham marriage.  It usually involves getting video taped and extensive notes taking.  The couple would know if they are being “Stokes interview.”

Couples are interviewed together or separately depending on the officers and the local offices.  There are no numbers on that.  Some couples are being separated, just because, and there is nothing wrong about it.  Some are being called in together then one is asked to leave in the middle of an interview.  Some are being called in together but one is asked to not say anything while another one is being questioned.  Most people fall into one of these non-Stokes interview scenarios.

I would not assume that Stokes interview has anything to do with RFE, and better yet this couple should know better to submit tons of documents for I-751 if they were indeed Stokes interviewed.  I mean, RFE in itself has happened to the most prepared couples — there is no RFE discrimination on any basis LOL.

Most common RFE requests are for insufficient proof of joint tenancy, insufficient proof of joint assets/liabilities, and insufficient coverage of timespan of the documents (recent 6 months submitted VS 2.5 years etc.)

On 4/27/2019 at 3:43 AM, Fer00 said:

I just got an update. My case was approved. I am so happyyyyyy

Congrats on your approval.....great news!

IR-1/CR-1
Spoiler

GOT MARRIED: 3-APR-2015 :wub:

HUSBAND FILED I-130: 29-MAY-2015

VISAS APPROVED: 15-JUN-2016

VISAS IN HAND; GREEN CARD FEES PAID: 21-JUN-2016

PORT OF ENTRY - FT. LAUDERDALE INTL AIRPORT: 06-AUG-2016
CONDITIONAL GREEN CARDS RECEIVED: 23-SEP-2016

I-751 FILER   
Spoiler
FILED REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS: 25-JUN-2018
FILE SENT TO NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER 11-MAY-2019
10-YR GREEN CARDS APPROVED 17-JUN-2019 
10-YR GREEN CARDS RECEIVED 21-JUN-2019 :dance: 

N-400 FILER
Spoiler
FILED CITIZENSHIP ONLINE; RECEIVED NOA1: 8-DEC-2019
BIOMETRICS WALK-IN: 18-DEC-2019
INTERVIEW SCHEDULED: 26-OCT-2020
APPROVED/SAME DAY OATH CEREMONY: 26-OCT-2020

US PASSPORT
APPLICATION APPOINTMENT AT USPS (ROUTINE): 16-SEP-2021
PASSPORT APPROVED: 30-SEP-2021
PASSPORT RECEIVED: 5-OCT-2021

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.