dwheels76

NVC Filers - March 2018

2,156 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
39 minutes ago, peachouille said:

Congrats!! If you provided your email addresses in your I-130 form, they already have it. You should receive a welcome e-mail shortly!

For people who missed it, can you please fill in the spreadsheet to track case number assignment dates! Thank you!! :)  

I just did but now I have 2 entries on the spread sheet!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Belgium
Timeline
Just now, MrsKhan said:

I just did but now I have 2 entries on the spread sheet!

No worries, i'll delete the previous one!

N-400 (Field Office: Milwaukee WI)

Spoiler

06/10/21: Case received

06/10/21: NOA

08/06/21: Biometrics

12/10/21: Interview scheduled

01/21/22: Interview

01/24/22: Approved!

02/17/22: Oath Ceremony!!

ROC (Service Center: National Benefit Center MSC, Field Office: Milwaukee WI)

Spoiler

06/17/20: Case received

06/30/20: NOA

07/02/21: Biometrics

01/21/22: Interview (combo with N-400)

01/24/22: Approved!

CR-1 Visa (Service Center: Nebraska - Consulate: Belgium)

Spoiler

07/31/17: I-130 Priority date

08/02/17: I-130 NOA1

02/26/18: I-130 NOA2

03/15/18: NVC Received (Pivot)

06/12/18: NVC Case complete

07/26/18: Interview, approved!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
4 hours ago, H&H. said:

i just spoke with a rep and im not going to ask them anymore questions. seems like they dont know anything and are very rude. i was talking to lady about using my 2017 tax transcripts and she cut me off and said u cant use those since their not available since deadline is in april and i told her i did mine in jan and yes they are available.

then i was asking her about submitting w-2 since i did joint return and using tax return instead of transcript since they have the amended info and again shes like sir i cant answer since that is in future and we dont even have ur case # yet and if theres an issue we will let u know. and i told her the whole point of asking is to plan ahead so i dont get a checklist and get delayed even more then i realized shes not helpful so just said thank bye so frustrating where did these people learn customer service skills were paying their salary and they dont even know basic stuff..

They aren’t all the same, if you see she’s not helpful hung up and get another operator. Just say from beginning of conversation you have couple questions and if they don’t know the answer there’s no reason to be rude. They answer you all they know. At time I know my tone of voice gets them mad. I’m just nervous over those documents want it done, and i don’t have enough patience for them.

Timeline

I got the case numbers but later realised I didn't ask for the invoice numbers. I will call back today and ask.  Is that how it's done and did people get both case number and invoice number at the same time? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
1 hour ago, MrsKhan said:

I got the case numbers but later realised I didn't ask for the invoice numbers. I will call back today and ask.  Is that how it's done and did people get both case number and invoice number at the same time? 

Both are needed to login and complete everything.

https://ceac.state.gov/IV/Login.aspx

Edited by Hypekicks

Timeline

Got case number and  invoice number.  But when I am logging to fill ds261 it says it's not ready for further processing by the national visa center at this time. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

First scan date Feb 2

Checklist Feb 24 

Second scan date Feb 28 

Case complete March 23 

Thanks be to God!!

I hope everyone gets their approval soon. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Singapore
Timeline

We just confirmed CC over the phone, so, next will be the instructions of interview? I was told no timeframe for that, is that right? 

The milestones are as follows:

NOA 2: Jan 08

NVC received: Jan 23

AOS package received: Feb 22

DS260 submitted: Feb 24

Case Complete: Mar 21

Good luck everyone! 

Edited by Qian

Expeditious Naturalization 319B (Experience Report)

CR1 I-130 NOA1: Apr 17 2017

Naturalization: Apr 11 2019  

US passport in hand: Apr 18 2019 

5 minutes ago, Qian said:

We just confirmed CC over the phone, so, next will be the instructions of interview? I was told no timeframe for that, is that right? 

SD260 submitted: Feb 24

Good luck everyone! 

When's ur scan date ?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Qian said:

SD260 submitted: Feb 24

Good luck everyone! 

Yours was a pivot case right? Still it took about a month? :o 

Application Sent                   : 04/26/2017

Req. for missing info           : 05/25/2017

NoA1                                      : 06/15/2017 (Sent to TSC)

NoA2                                      : 01/31/2018

Sent to NVC                           : 02/13/2018

NVC Received                       : 02/21/2018

Case #      ??                          : 03/29/2018

DS-261 filled                          : 04/02/2018 (same day as the link got activated, no welcome letter still)

AoS fee paid                          : 04/04/2018 (after receiving the NVC welcome letter in the afternoon)

IV fee                                       : 04/07/2018 (paid on the same date as received)

AoS & IV status to 'paid'       : 04/12/2018 (DS-260 link active)

DS-260                                     : 04/18/2018 (got logged out multiple times and completed it over 2 days) 

Send Aos and IV packets     : 04/25/2018 (USPS 3 day delivery expected to reach on 04/28/2018)

SD                                             : 04/30/2018 (USPS notified that it was delivered on 04/27/2018)

CC                                             : 05/07/2018 

*******  [Interview date received on 05/10/2018]  *******

Medical                                    : 06/18/2018

VAC (biometric)                      : 06/19/2018

Interview                                  : 06/22/2018 @ Bombay(Mumbai) Consulate in India   :whistle::dancing:

POE                                           : 09/11/2018 (have to serve the notice period in office -_-)

:pop: 

10 minutes ago, Qian said:

DS260 submitted: Feb 24

Good luck everyone! 

How long did it take you to get a case #? I am into week 4 since NVC received my case :( 

Timeline
9 minutes ago, Rawanruru said:

When's ur scan date ?

Either Feb 22 or Feb 24? Am not sure.

Timeline
8 minutes ago, HariMS said:

Yours was a pivot case right? Still it took about a month? :o 

No, I believe we are a regular case. I UPSed our stuff. 

5 minutes ago, ms_bobdog said:

How long did it take you to get a case #? I am into week 4 since NVC received my case :( 

A bit over 2 weeks for sure.

2 minutes ago, Qian said:

No, I believe we are a regular case. I UPSed our stuff. 

A bit over 2 weeks for sure.

Singapore isn't pivot case. Ugh, with the backlog NVC is on I am really thinking I will be waiting for a lot longer. The good news is, the embassy in Singapore is likely to be quick in scheduling interview so you should be breezing through. Good luck!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.