dwheels76

NVC Filers - March 2018

2,156 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Serbia
Timeline
6 hours ago, Diana f said:

I just talked to this nice representative.. and he said it was ok to review the D260 form, and he said that as soon as we hung up the phone the agent was going to receive the IV fee bill. I hope it works.

That’s sound great ! Happy for you ! I didn’t get a chance to call them yesterday, so I need to wait until Monday.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
9 hours ago, Lyn & Lan said:

Hi Kathyil, please keep us posted when you get CC. Your date is close to mine. I will also post mine when it happens. Thanks

Hi, my SD is also March 1st. I wish we get a cc soon. 

My case has been with supervisor since Feb 9 and still no case # assigned. I call everyday and nothing....I've even sent in expedite requests through my lawyer and nothing. I have no idea what is going on in the NVC

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I’m so tired to wait for this case#. NVC received our case on January 24 and for me hard to believe it’s taking them so long. I was talking to supervisor, but she was mostly just yelling at me. Everyone saying we should have it this Monday, but I don’t understand the reason why exactly this Monday and not a previous one. Also thing which scares me what to do if we won’t have case# on Monday. 

Edited by Joann_18

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Panama
Timeline
1 minute ago, Joann_18 said:

I’m so tired to wait for this case#. NVC received our case on January 24 and for me hard to believe it’s taking them so long. I was talking to supervisor, but she was mostly just yelling at me. Everyone saying we should have it this Monday, but I don’t understand the reason why exactly this number and not a previous one. Also thing which scares me what to do if we won’t have case# on Monday. 

I suggest you to write an inquiry to Ask NVC so you can get an email with a response. The only thing is that it take weeks for them to answer, but do it while you wait for a case number to see what happens first. 

Timeline
19 minutes ago, NilsaAnil21 said:

My case has been with supervisor since Feb 9 and still no case # assigned. I call everyday and nothing....I've even sent in expedite requests through my lawyer and nothing. I have no idea what is going on in the NVC

Our case with supervisor also from February 9 and we have no case number as well. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Diana f said:

I suggest you to write an inquiry to Ask NVC so you can get an email with a response. The only thing is that it take weeks for them to answer, but do it while you wait for a case number to see what happens first. 

We did write them like 20 times and we have no response. One agent say we don’t have a response, because they don’t have our information in a system. Which looks for me like a circle.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Panama
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Joann_18 said:

We did write them like 20 times and we have no response. One agent say we don’t have a response, because they don’t have our information in a system. Which looks for me like a circle.

Did you try writing an email  to NVCResearch@state.gov?

Timeline
2 minutes ago, aywang said:

Which embassy? I think it is the same for all pivot cases lately!

I’m not sure how you guys know if it’s a pivot case or not. My understanding we will know about that only in welcome letter. We didn’t pick embassy yet, it’s about 5 of them in a country so when time comes I guess we just pick one with shorter waiting time. I saw some people from this forum getting numbers for their pivot cases in 3 weeks so I don’t know if it’s really affecting case number.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.