dwheels76

NVC Filers - March 2018

2,156 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Panama
Timeline
9 hours ago, V and O :) said:

Yes , I know ... depends on which representative will speak on the phone , some of them knows and are able to review it . We must be lucky . 

Will let you know what the are going to tell me 

I just talked to this nice representative.. and he said it was ok to review the D260 form, and he said that as soon as we hung up the phone the agent was going to receive the IV fee bill. I hope it works.

Just thought I would share what the NVC told my husband, for those who are waiting on a case number. The NVC received our case on February 21st. We were told today that we do not have a case number yet but they are working on our case. As such, they won't escalate it to a supervisor because at this point there's nothing the supervisor can do. The agent said escalating to a supervisor only really helps if your case hasn't been looked at. 

Not sure if the agent is correct or not but just thought I would share that just in case it helps anyone.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 hour ago, ALittleBritish said:

Just thought I would share what the NVC told my husband, for those who are waiting on a case number. The NVC received our case on February 21st. We were told today that we do not have a case number yet but they are working on our case. As such, they won't escalate it to a supervisor because at this point there's nothing the supervisor can do. The agent said escalating to a supervisor only really helps if your case hasn't been looked at. 

Not sure if the agent is correct or not but just thought I would share that just in case it helps anyone.

Thanks for sharing. I hope mine was received too would be good hope u hear something about urs soon 

Edited by crissyfisher

If so then you will get your case number soon . I was also told that they were working in my case, when I called Friday morning and when I called Friday 7PM they gave me my case and invoice number. I got my case after 3 weeks and 3 days !!Good Luck!

3 hours ago, Lyn & Lan said:

I mailed my docs already, scan date March 1st, also waiting for CC

Scan date March 2nd, waiting on CC

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Jus called and found out they received mine on the 23rd so we are close please share when u get ur case number:)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
6 hours ago, Harmeet Kaur said:

Let me know when you hear back from them! Our scan dates are so close!

Two days back we got an email that they changed interview location from Delhi to Mumbai so we got a new NVC case #.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
23 minutes ago, Kathyil said:

Scan date March 2nd, waiting on CC

Hi Kathyil, please keep us posted when you get CC. Your date is close to mine. I will also post mine when it happens. Thanks

Got my case number today.

Nvc received: Feb 9th

Case #: March 9th

Exactly 4 weeks

Non-pivot case

Was escalated to supervisor after 2 weeks but I don't think that had anything to do with getting the case# quicker or later. 

1 hour ago, crissyfisher said:

Thanks for sharing. I hope mine was received too would be good hope u hear something about urs soon 

1 hour ago, crissyfisher said:

Jus called and found out they received mine on the 23rd so we are close please share when u get ur case number:)

Awesome! I will definitely keep you posted. Let's hope we both hear something very soon! :)

1 hour ago, sudip234 said:

If so then you will get your case number soon . I was also told that they were working in my case, when I called Friday morning and when I called Friday 7PM they gave me my case and invoice number. I got my case after 3 weeks and 3 days !!Good Luck!

Thank you for sharing that and Congrats! That's exciting! Hoping your NVC process goes quickly and smoothly!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
3 hours ago, sudip234 said:

Congrats! Is it a pivot case?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
3 hours ago, arvindjyoti said:

Two days back we got an email that they changed interview location from Delhi to Mumbai so we got a new NVC case #.

I got the same email two days ago!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.