dwheels76

NVC Filers - March 2018

2,156 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
38 minutes ago, H-S said:

islamabad . probably pivot? idk.   NVC received 10th jan. no # yet. 

ik it's frustrating. same here. for me it's been 11 month since i last seen my wife :( depression taking over now.

Please don't let depression set in, this process can be slow and then pick up. But definitely God will show you mercy and all will go well. there is a reason for everything so stay positive soon it will be history.:)

2 hours ago, Khallaf said:

I just called NVC and was told they have to review DS-261 before IV bill can be paid it will show but unless they have finished the review and you have gotten the email to pay the IV bill you will not be able to, so call them and ask them to review your agent choice to speed it up. 

Good Morning,

If NVC send your case to the supervisior does it really push back your case a few weeks.

Did you let them send it to the supervisor or not for your case number?

Thanks

Edited by KLOVEM

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Serbia
Timeline
2 hours ago, Diana f said:

Exactly, same here. My AoS status changed to paid, but I still dont get the IV fee. Are they going to send that bill by email notification too?

Actually, I am going to call them during the day today , and ask to review my DS 261 over the phone .Many ppl did tha way , so then they are going to send IV bill in next 2 business days and open online as well .

you can do the same thing

1 hour ago, aywang said:

I just called them and no case # yet as expected. 

they supposedly put a supervisor note on it on February 28th when in fact I called on Feb 15th n escalated it. Apparently they DIDNT do it on that day. I would be so freaking pissed if I get pushed 2 weeks back!

Supposedly it is in line to be worked on...I wonder how long the damn line is!

Same here I've been waiting since Feb 13 and no case number yet. I've been calling everyday and they keep saying the same thing "we are running behind give us more time" and stuff like that..I am getting so pissed, why don't they work over time to get their work done and give us our case numbers already..

16 minutes ago, SME2017 said:

Same here I've been waiting since Feb 13 and no case number yet. I've been calling everyday and they keep saying the same thing "we are running behind give us more time" and stuff like that..I am getting so pissed, why don't they work over time to get their work done and give us our case numbers already..

They are supposedly working overtime this weekend.

i will believe it when I see some movement.

i have been waiting since January 31st. I hope it won’t take until April! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Panama
Timeline
22 minutes ago, V and O :) said:

Actually, I am going to call them during the day today , and ask to review my DS 261 over the phone .Many ppl did tha way , so then they are going to send IV bill in next 2 business days and open online as well .

you can do the same thing

Thank you. Please let me know if it works. Last time I called they said it take up to 3 weeks to review it, I dont know what else to say.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Serbia
Timeline

Yes , I know ... depends on which representative will speak on the phone , some of them knows and are able to review it . We must be lucky . 

Will let you know what the are going to tell me 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Panama
Timeline
29 minutes ago, V and O :) said:

Yes , I know ... depends on which representative will speak on the phone , some of them knows and are able to review it . We must be lucky . 

Will let you know what the are going to tell me 

I will try in the night, too busy at this time.

Timeline
On 3/6/2018 at 3:23 AM, Tkim said:

Hi, did they take petitioner and beneficiary name and dob? Nvc got my case on Feb 15th. I called today and the lady took the information to send it to supervisor. As other members said if they took the information, it is higher chance they take care of your case.

No they did not take those details. just the receipt number. but everytime i call they tell me that the case is sent to the supervisor for review on 21st. so i am hoping they did.

Edited by MalRaz

Filed: IR-5 Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, KLOVEM said:

Good Morning,

If NVC send your case to the supervisior does it really push back your case a few weeks.

Did you let them send it to the supervisor or not for your case number?

Thanks

No it doesn't.. I sent to supervisor 2-3 times and submitted online request as well.. I got my Case#  day before yesterday

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

You can call and ask them to review the DS-261 on the phone with you so you get to be able to pay your AOS online. However, it takes a day or two after you do it online so it updates on their system and the customer service can see it on their end. Best time to call is at night. They are also more friendly and willing to help more from my own experience.

Between, got an email stating that my case is complete and waiting in queue for interview, nothing new really as I already know that since March 1st. Just weird I got such an email. 

YA ALAH Bless Our Joureny To The End , Ameen

Je T'aime Till My Dying Day

Filed: IR-5 Country: India
Timeline
2 minutes ago, KLOVEM said:

Thank You Inder.Mumbai is going to be bit far for all of us !!!!

Yea. Its a change.. But heard its easier to get to Embassy in Mumbai than in Delhi as it is not secluded like Delhi but with in main market. Its 15 mins drive from Airport. Heard taxi guys are very friendly too. I would say book a direct flight to Bombay if you live in Northern part of India...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.