dwheels76

NVC Filers - March 2018

2,156 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
1 hour ago, Muhammadsheikhale said:

I appreciate your advise brother. The problem is I am not sure if Syria would issue such a document :( it is kind of complicated with the war going on. I guess it is best to call the NVC. I am kind of afraid to get her passport from Syrian and it gets lost when sending it to the IRS :( 

Thank you for the advise though, really appreciated. 

I have a questions, is the imposed ban going to affect your wife coming into the USA?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Serbia
Timeline
1 hour ago, Diana f said:

What is your AOS bill paid date?

I paid on Saturday , March 3rd (needed to pass 2-3 business day as it says until you AOS fee change from in process to paid ) So on tuesday 5th has changed to paid , but didn't get yet IV fee

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Syria
Timeline
1 hour ago, H&H. said:

from state website....
Extensions: If you filed an extension for the most recent tax year, submit a photocopy of your IRS Form 4868  (PDF - 509 KB) or write and sign a statement indicating you filed an extension.

THANK YOU. so an extension won't be a problem after all. 

Thank you for the info. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, MrsKhan said:

I read that it's not required so i didn't get one. I asked someone who is from Pakistan and they have been scheduled their interview and they didn't send a police certificate and the embassy didn't ask for it either.  

interesting my sis in law got it 2 years ago so we did too...

16 minutes ago, Muhammadsheikhale said:

THANK YOU. so an extension won't be a problem after all. 

Thank you for the info. 

best to double check with visa people...i THINK if u file extension u still will give 2016 taxes or prior 

4/12/17 - NOA1 Sent to Nebraska

1/10/18 - NOA2

1/18/18 - Case Sent to Department of State

1/25/18 - NVC received case

3/30/18 - Case # and IIN assigned

3/30/18 - Paid AOS and IV fee

4/9/18 - AOS and IV fee Status Changed to Paid

4/9/18 - Submit DS 260 and uploaded AOS and IV package

4/16/18 - Case complete

5/7/18 - Received interview email 

6/4/18 - Interview @ 7am at ISL embassy - Approved :jest:

1 hour ago, crissyfisher said:

I heard that nvc is now opened for whoever wants to know:)

I gave them a call but they're so busy. A recording said to call again later.

I hope its not just customer service working tonight but also the agents that assign case #'s 

Timeline
43 minutes ago, NilsaAnil21 said:

I hope its not just customer service working tonight but also the agents that assign case #'s 

50 minutes ago, NilsaAnil21 said:

i just called them and no case # yet for me....

1/10/18 - NOA2

4/16/18 - Case complete

Timeline
5 hours ago, Khallaf said:

that is wonderful news

i spoke to nvc and they said since u already did ur 2017 taxes then submit those. they said they'll take 2016 if its before april and u havent done 2017 yet. which makes sense. 

1/10/18 - NOA2

4/16/18 - Case complete

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 hour ago, NilsaAnil21 said:

Yeah It will be very busy u should try later tonight hopefully you’ll get through 

19 hours ago, Chucks said:

Hi guys

Please u need help with this question,I have paid all my fee about once and fill out ds-260 and the only thing remaining now is my joint sponser,she havent file her tax for 2017 yet, and that has been a kind of delay I and my wife is face now...it been up to 2 weeks I submitted my ds-260 And havent send in the Affidavit Of Support documents yet...please I hope that won't a problem to me or nvc cancel my case...help please

they dont need 2017 until after April so basicly 2016 15 and 14 they need was told by NVC

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.