dwheels76

NVC Filers - March 2018

2,156 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
1 minute ago, Bluretto said:

Please guys I need an advice,should I go to the police hq to get a police certificate while I wait for NVC to contact?cos it takes about 1-2weeks to be ready,or shoo wait for them to contact me first??

the police certificate is good for one year, I had my husband get his before we even had a case # I did not want a delay

Timeline
10 minutes ago, emeraldbu said:

texas.also . Received my case number 3/5.  Nvc received 2/6. And I could login 3/5. Filled ds261 form 3/6. And paid aos 3/7.

Yea see idk everybody is different that's good I wish I could login congrats @emeraldbu

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Bluretto said:

Please guys I need an advice,should I go to the police hq to get a police certificate while I wait for NVC to contact?cos it takes about 1-2weeks to be ready,or shoo wait for them to contact me first??

As long as it won’t expires before you do the interview. Well for me I have to wait cause I only have 6 months to use it

Timeline
12 minutes ago, emeraldbu said:

texas.also . Received my case number 3/5.  Nvc received 2/6. And I could login 3/5. Filled ds261 form 3/6. And paid aos 3/7.

Also have you received welcome letter yet ? @emeraldbu they told me it won't allow me to login until I get welcome letter which is b******t

Filed: IR-5 Country: India
Timeline
20 hours ago, crmathew1 said:

My NOA2 was Jan 4 too! but it was sent to NVC on Feb 1 and they received it Feb 9th...no case # yet..I really hope I get it by this Friday!!

Mine was sent  to NVC Feb 1st too.. One rep gave me time frame of this Wednesday or Thursday.. And this falls in line with that. Hope I get it this week...

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Inder Sidhu said:

Mine was sent  to NVC Feb 1st too.. One rep gave me time frame of this Wednesday or Thursday.. And this falls in line with that. Hope I get it this week...

I was able to call today, mine the same sent to DOS Feb 1st received 2/8 my case was created last night and it was ready when I called this am.

Timeline
Just now, Khallaf said:

I was able to call today, mine the same sent to DOS Feb 1st received 2/8 my case was created last night and it was ready when I called this am.

Awesome :).. Let me call too..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Inder Sidhu said:

Awesome :).. Let me call too..

OOO..Im at work...keep me updated you guys!! I am getting excited..theres a snowstorm over here so I was worried that the NVC might be closed or something...I hope we get it this week!!

"When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."

-When Harry met Sally

06/15/2017 NOA 1
01/04/2018 NOA 2
02/01/2018: USCIS case status update: Case forwarded to NVC
02/09/2018 NVC Receive
03/12/2018 NVC transferred to PIVOT department for Electronic Processing
03/27/2018 Case Number Received
03/27/2018 AOS & IV Fee Paid
03/29/2018 AOS & IV Fee status changed to "Paid"
03/29/2018 Consulate change request approved (in reply to a 3/15/2018 e-mail to asknvc@state.gov)
3/30/2018 DS 260 Completed

4/9/2018 AOS & IV Packets MAILED

4/10/2018 AOS & IV Packets UPLOADED 

4/17/2018 Requested for re-upload of two documents due to it being Landscape instead of portrait

4/24/2018 Case Completed- Received e-mail, status changed to "At NVC"

Timeline
4 minutes ago, crmathew1 said:

OOO..Im at work...keep me updated you guys!! I am getting excited..theres a snowstorm over here so I was worried that the NVC might be closed or something...I hope we get it this week!!

yayy.. I got my case # and invoice #... :jest:

Seems like all the cases until  NVC receive date Feb 8 have been entered in to the system...

Timeline
2 minutes ago, SME2017 said:

Bosnia ...Does it go by country or ? 

I will assume your interview would be in Sarajevo, this is not a pivot country, you would have direct mail, so depending on when NVC got your case it could be done soon

2 minutes ago, Khallaf said:

I will assume your interview would be in Sarajevo, this is not a pivot country, you would have direct mail, so depending on when NVC got your case it could be done soon

Yes. The interview will be in Sarajevo. They received my case Feb 13 and I was told by an agent that they would have my case number Feb 28 which is 2 weeks, but no case number yet . 

Timeline
7 minutes ago, SME2017 said:

Yes. The interview will be in Sarajevo. They received my case Feb 13 and I was told by an agent that they would have my case number Feb 28 which is 2 weeks, but no case number yet . 

mine took almost 4 weeks, hang in there it will be ready soon

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.