dwheels76

NVC Filers - March 2018

2,156 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Angie135 said:

At which point do you go for your medical examination? After you have submitted your AOS package? 

After you get an interview date, you need to take your interview letter to the medical with you

43 minutes ago, Peachess said:

Its good news when NVC tells you your case is currently under review right? I called last night and that is what the agent told me.

How long afterwards for a cc?

SD March 1. 

For me SD Feb 14, and CC Feb 27. Hang in there. It's taking them 2 to 3 weeks. I have also seen CCs that took 1 to 2 weeks.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Khallaf said:

are you a pivot case?

my case was received NVC 2/8 I was able to get my case # and Inv # and complete DS-261 this am

I received my case # on Monday 3/5 And nvc had received my case 2/7 ..However I have been trying to login to start process and I keep getting a message..But I am noticing that all cases from Texas are having issues with getting started with nvc process smh ..Like I just want to start process and finish.@khallaf

1 hour ago, H-S said:

same situation here as well. but my case was received by NVC at 10th January. we called multiple times, case was sent to supervisor 2-3 weeks ago. still no case number issued. it is frustrating.

Mine has been sent to Supervisor review 4 times now and nothing has been done. I don't know if they assign case numbers in order that they received them or is it just random ???

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
Just now, SashaFiERCE24 said:

I received my case # on Monday 3/5 And nvc had received my case 2/7 ..However I have been trying to login to start process and I keep getting a message..But I am noticing that all cases from Texas are having issues with getting started with nvc process smh ..Like I just want to start process and finish.@khallaf

I know the feeling I am sorry, I didn't get any error message this am I was able to get right in even though I was told I would have to wait to do the DS261 until I get the welcome letter.

Just now, SME2017 said:

Mine has been sent to Supervisor review 4 times now and nothing has been done. I don't know if they assign case numbers in order that they received them or is it just random ???

what country is it for?

Timeline
1 hour ago, Khallaf said:

are you a pivot case?

my case was received NVC 2/8 I was able to get my case # and Inv # and complete DS-261 this am

wow really great news. so im guessing theres no order since they received mine 1/25 and last night they didnt have case #....

i read ur not pivot so maybe thats diff and also diff embassy

Edited by H&H.

4/12/17 - NOA1 Sent to Nebraska

1/10/18 - NOA2

1/18/18 - Case Sent to Department of State

1/25/18 - NVC received case

3/30/18 - Case # and IIN assigned

3/30/18 - Paid AOS and IV fee

4/9/18 - AOS and IV fee Status Changed to Paid

4/9/18 - Submit DS 260 and uploaded AOS and IV package

4/16/18 - Case complete

5/7/18 - Received interview email 

6/4/18 - Interview @ 7am at ISL embassy - Approved :jest:

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Khallaf said:

I know the feeling I am sorry, I didn't get any error message this am I was able to get right in even though I was told I would have to wait to do the DS261 until I get the welcome letter.

what country is it for?

Yea idk what's going on but this is so annoying ..@khallaf

Timeline
2 minutes ago, H&H. said:

wow really great news. so im guessing theres no order since they received mine 1/25 and last night they didnt have case #....

your a pivot case, or what the call CEAC filing so from what I have heard those cases are taking longer

Timeline
1 minute ago, SashaFiERCE24 said:

Yea idk what's going on but this is so annoying ..@khallaf

I know this wait is bothersome, but your getting there its closer to being done. waited 8.5 months in Hellbraska I finally get to see my husband again soon. Take one day at a time, I have cried one time for hours over this process but wipe my tears pull up my big girl panties and push on.

sometimes a good scream works well

Timeline
1 minute ago, Khallaf said:

your a pivot case, or what the call CEAC filing so from what I have heard those cases are taking longer

yeah i might have supervisor call me. i talked to them once and they said same thing so didnt see a point of talking to them. i also submitted online inquiry on asknvc section to see if that helps. 

4/12/17 - NOA1 Sent to Nebraska

1/10/18 - NOA2

1/18/18 - Case Sent to Department of State

1/25/18 - NVC received case

3/30/18 - Case # and IIN assigned

3/30/18 - Paid AOS and IV fee

4/9/18 - AOS and IV fee Status Changed to Paid

4/9/18 - Submit DS 260 and uploaded AOS and IV package

4/16/18 - Case complete

5/7/18 - Received interview email 

6/4/18 - Interview @ 7am at ISL embassy - Approved :jest:

Timeline
1 minute ago, H&H. said:

yeah i might have supervisor call me. i talked to them once and they said same thing so didnt see a point of talking to them. i also submitted online inquiry on asknvc section to see if that helps. 

I will pray for you and for all the others still waiting that they can get caught up soon and get things moving on a normal path again.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
23 minutes ago, SashaFiERCE24 said:

texas.also . Received my case number 3/5.  Nvc received 2/6. And I could login 3/5. Filled ds261 form 3/6. And paid aos 3/7.

Timeline
1 minute ago, Bluretto said:

Hi everyone,                                                            Please what is a pivot case?

a pivot case is those that can apply electronic on CEAC filing.

here are the links 

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/visa-information-resources/list-of-posts.html

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/the-immigrant-visa-process/collect-and-submit-forms-and-documents-to-the-nvc/step-6-submit-documents-to-the-nvc.html

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.