dwheels76

NVC Filers - March 2018

2,156 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Henry&Olga said:

Ah ok..thanks. Yeah they just received my docs today and i see it says submit required documents. I will be checking again in a week thanks!

It might take a bit longer than a week. 

The NVC scanned in my packet on Feb 16th.. and my online status is yet to update past the "submit required documents". 

Just now, Keith & Arileidi said:

It might take a bit longer than a week. 

The NVC scanned in my packet on Feb 16th.. and my online status is yet to update past the "submit required documents". 

Yeah I'm aware. I meant I'll check back in a week and then in a week and then in another week lol. Until it's complete.

5 minutes ago, Henry&Olga said:

Yeah I'm aware. I meant I'll check back in a week and then in a week and then in another week lol. Until it's complete.

I hear ya on that one. 

Why not do it everyday? 

I sure am. :jest:

Just called nvc and was told that my case is going through review and that takes 11 weeks 😔 im confused i dont know if she meant my case is being reviewed or if she meant it takes about 11 weeks to be reviewed 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
1 hour ago, ms_bobdog said:

They said they received mine on 22nd. So hopefully by this Friday we will get a case number!

I have been waiting since 2/8 fir a case # I will be hitting 4 weeks, this Thursday, please do not get disappointed if you do not get a case # in 2 weeks, as of right now there are people who are still waiting from Jan, and they do not have a case # yet, NVC is very backed up.

3 hours ago, Bluretto said:

Same here,my case was also sent to NVC on 16th of feb,the received it on the 23rd.just got off the phone with them and the i’ll 2weeks from the time the received my case to put it into their system to get a case number 

hang in there but do not get frustrated if you do not have it in that two week time.

21 minutes ago, Khallaf said:

I have been waiting since 2/8 fir a case # I will be hitting 4 weeks, this Thursday, please do not get disappointed if you do not get a case # in 2 weeks, as of right now there are people who are still waiting from Jan, and they do not have a case # yet, NVC is very backed up.

hang in there but do not get frustrated if you do not have it in that two week time.

I think we have all learnt in this journey that waiting is the one thing that will always be there! I don't know how they work, really. I know some January people are still waiting, while others who were later have gotten through. I am beginning to think it's a matter of luck!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
16 minutes ago, ms_bobdog said:

I think we have all learnt in this journey that waiting is the one thing that will always be there! I don't know how they work, really. I know some January people are still waiting, while others who were later have gotten through. I am beginning to think it's a matter of luck!

when I talked to a supervisor who called me back she informed me that cases are being given out 4-6 weeks, from when they received it until they get caught up, I know that there were over 15 thousand cases that recently became current they are trying to get put into the system as well, they did work overtime last saturday, and they will be working overtime again this saturday. Personally I was calling every day 2-3 times a day, and then I got tired of calling now I just call every few days.

12 minutes ago, Khallaf said:

when I talked to a supervisor who called me back she informed me that cases are being given out 4-6 weeks, from when they received it until they get caught up, I know that there were over 15 thousand cases that recently became current they are trying to get put into the system as well, they did work overtime last saturday, and they will be working overtime again this saturday. Personally I was calling every day 2-3 times a day, and then I got tired of calling now I just call every few days.

Well, at least they are trying very hard, so it helps to know! 

3 hours ago, Jacky U. said:

Just called nvc and was told that my case is going through review and that takes 11 weeks 😔 im confused i dont know if she meant my case is being reviewed or if she meant it takes about 11 weeks to be reviewed 

All cases are reviewed. This means they check that all documents sent are the correct ones and I guess they check that everything meets the requirements. Now they always say 11 weeks but I see most of the people here are reviewed and give a "case complete" within 3 weeks. Not 11. 

1 hour ago, Henry&Olga said:

All cases are reviewed. This means they check that all documents sent are the correct ones and I guess they check that everything meets the requirements. Now they always say 11 weeks but I see most of the people here are reviewed and give a "case complete" within 3 weeks. Not 11. 

Thank you 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
4 hours ago, ms_bobdog said:

Actually, it's pivot cases that are taking longer to get case numbers.. Regular cases are taking 2-3 weeks. So If u r a regular case, be hopeful u will be assigned a number sooner. Cheers! 

I'm still waiting...

Noa2 Jan 12

Received at NVC Jan 15

Seen by supervisor on Feb 9

Still no case #

From Nebraska office

Afghanistan embassy

Will be a pivot case

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.