dwheels76

NVC Filers - March 2018

2,156 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline
1 minute ago, Chalanero21 said:

I am a pivot case also and they got mine on Feb 02 still waiting. Statistically you should be getting a case number this week . It takes around 6 weeks for pivot cases so far looking at others timelines. Hang in there . 

Is just a saying who knows there also regular [not pivot] cases that is taking like 6 weeks to 2 months to get a case number. Maybe is true that they have a lot work since people might be rushing applications due to possible immigration reform. Just my opinion

2 hours ago, Chalanero21 said:

I am a pivot case also and they got mine on Feb 02 still waiting. Statistically you should be getting a case number this week . It takes around 6 weeks for pivot cases so far looking at others timelines. Hang in there . 

I hope so. 

I'm so ready to move on to the next step in the process.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

My case is a pivot case. I just spoke with NVC and the lady said that last week (week ending Friday March 2nd) they were assigning NVC case numbers to USCIS cases received mid Jaruary. It depends how much stock you put into what the NVC says over the phone, but using those metrics I may have to wait another month.. 

January 24th - Case approved by USCIS

February 5th - Case was sent from USCIS to NVC

February 14 - Case received by NVC

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
On 2/28/2018 at 10:58 PM, SashaFiERCE24 said:

Are you a pivot case I am a regular case and today makes 3 weeks I have been waiting for a case # this process is by far annoying @KeziaBrian

I don't know what it is with Texas cases, is it that they are not organized? Everyone I see with an issue with getting invoice number is from Texas. I could be wrong, but that's what I observed. 

Consulate : Jamaica
Marriage (if applicable): 2016-12-24
I-130 Sent : 2017-06-13
I-130 NOA1 : 2017-06-16
I-130 RFE :  
I-130 RFE Sent :  
I-130 Approved : 2017-12-05
NVC Received : 2018-01-19
Received DS-261 / AOS Bill : 2018-01-03
Pay AOS Bill : 2018-01-03
Receive I-864 Package :  
Send AOS Package : 2018-01-12
Submit DS-261 : 2018-01-02
Receive IV Bill : 2018-01-09
Pay IV Bill : 2018-01-09
Send IV Package : 2018-01-13
Receive Instruction and Interview appointment letter : Pending
Case Completed at NVC : 2018-02-20
NVC Left : Pending
Consulate Received : Pending
Packet 3 Received : Pending
Packet 3 Sent : Pending
Packet 4 Received : Pending
Interview Date : April 27, 2018
Interview Result :

Filed: IR-5 Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Mine was at Nebraska.

Approved 31 Jan.

Sent to nvc 12 Feb

Received by nvc  16 Feb.

Been calling since and no case number. Just called now and the lady said it can take a few more weeks.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
25 minutes ago, Curiousmind said:

I don't know what it is with Texas cases, is it that they are not organized? Everyone I see with an issue with getting invoice number is from Texas. I could be wrong, but that's what I observed. 

I am from Nebraska and I have a problem getting my case # I still don't have my, and many other from Nebraska have not gotten theirs either.

Timeline
1 hour ago, MrsKhan said:

Mine was at Nebraska.

Approved 31 Jan.

Sent to nvc 12 Feb

Received by nvc  16 Feb.

Been calling since and no case number. Just called now and the lady said it can take a few more weeks.

I called this am, I got the rudest woman ever, just said its taking us longer to put them in, I asked for a time frame, her response, I can't give you that, so I said 1 week, 2 weeks, 8 weeks? her reply I can't answer that and hung up on me.

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Khallaf said:

I called this am, I got the rudest woman ever, just said its taking us longer to put them in, I asked for a time frame, her response, I can't give you that, so I said 1 week, 2 weeks, 8 weeks? her reply I can't answer that and hung up on me.

Same thing for me the lady I spoke to was very rude and hung up on me..I said to her so how much longer will it be she said you have to wait like everyone else..so I simply said it's unfair to us we waited so long just to get the approval of petition why don't you guys get more help if your backed up she kissed her teeth and hung up ..

Timeline
Just now, SashaFiERCE24 said:

Same thing for me the lady I spoke to was very rude and hung up on me..I said to her so how much longer will it be she said you have to wait like everyone else..so I simply said it's unfair to us we waited so long just to get the approval of petition why don't you guys get more help if your backed up she kissed her teeth and hung up ..

personally I told them a lot worse last week, I mean if they don't answer phones on the weekend maybe they should use that opportunity and do overtime to catch up

Timeline
10 hours ago, nyrz01 said:

Wait Since when did Islamabad embassy become a embassy that is processing via email?

not emai but online using ceac website since i think dec 2017.

4/12/17 - NOA1 Sent to Nebraska

1/10/18 - NOA2

1/18/18 - Case Sent to Department of State

1/25/18 - NVC received case

3/30/18 - Case # and IIN assigned

3/30/18 - Paid AOS and IV fee

4/9/18 - AOS and IV fee Status Changed to Paid

4/9/18 - Submit DS 260 and uploaded AOS and IV package

4/16/18 - Case complete

5/7/18 - Received interview email 

6/4/18 - Interview @ 7am at ISL embassy - Approved :jest:

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Khallaf said:

personally I told them a lot worse last week, I mean if they don't answer phones on the weekend maybe they should use that opportunity and do overtime to catch up

i think in the end they really have no idea so best just to call and ask and if they dont know say thanks and call back later. thats what i do. 

4/12/17 - NOA1 Sent to Nebraska

1/10/18 - NOA2

1/18/18 - Case Sent to Department of State

1/25/18 - NVC received case

3/30/18 - Case # and IIN assigned

3/30/18 - Paid AOS and IV fee

4/9/18 - AOS and IV fee Status Changed to Paid

4/9/18 - Submit DS 260 and uploaded AOS and IV package

4/16/18 - Case complete

5/7/18 - Received interview email 

6/4/18 - Interview @ 7am at ISL embassy - Approved :jest:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi everyone.

I am new here. It's good to see everyone helping each other. Best wishes to all of you for your case. I am waiting for my case #.

Can anyone from Pakistan tell me how you get a police certificate and how much time does it take to get it? Thanks

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 minute ago, H&H. said:

i think in the end they really have no idea so best just to call and ask and if they dont know say thanks and call back later. thats what i do. 

Same here. Of course the process is frustrating, and it's very unfortunate that some agents choose to be rude.. but yelling at them isn't going to make YOU feel any better and will only encourage the agent to be rude to the next person they talk to. 

2 minutes ago, ABK said:

Hi everyone.

I am new here. It's good to see everyone helping each other. Best wishes to all of you for your case. I am waiting for my case #.

Can anyone from Pakistan tell me how you get a police certificate and how much time does it take to get it? Thanks

Hello,

Contact CPO/DPO office or If you are from Punjab contact E-Khidmat.

IR-1 - Nebraska Service Center - Embassy - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

• 08/08/2017 - Sent I-130 Application
  • 08/11/2017 - I-130 Accepted
  • 08/11/2017 -  NOA-1 via Email
  • 02/28/2018 - I-130 Approved
  • 03/06/2018 - Case Sent to NVC
  • 03/14/2018 - Package Received By NVC
  • 04/21/2018 - Case Assigned & Invoice ID
  • 04/24/2018 - Filed DS 261
  • 04/26/2018 - Welcome Letter Received
  • 04/30/2018 - AOS fee status - PAID
  • 05/01/2018 - IV fee status - PAID
  • 05/02/2018 - Completed DS-260
  • 05/07/2018 - Documents Mailed to NVC
  • 05/10/2018 - NVC Received Documents ( SD )
  • 05/15/2018 - Case Completed - ( CC )
  • 06/01/2018 - Interview Schedule For 07/08/2018
  • 07/08/2018 - VISA APPROVED

___________________________________________________________________________________

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.