dwheels76

NVC Filers - March 2018

2,156 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Diana f said:

They said it happened because I ask for to review the D261 by the phone. So the system re- sent the same bill. That once the payment is on the system it should change to paid. I don't trust much anymore, I am afraid of waiting a week for them to ask me an email with the copy of the bank statement. My documents already have expiration dates. Time is flying.

When i was at NVC stage  I called and asked a rep at NVC to review my DS261 so that my AOS would open sooner than two weeks and that did not happen to me. If I were you I would call and speak to someone else. I'm not sure what's been going on at NVC lately I've been seeing craziness of people waiting for a long period of time for case numbers and invoice numbers I got mine 2 days after NVC received my case from USCIS. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Panama
Timeline
23 minutes ago, Khallaf said:

I was told to email them a copy of my cleared bank statement, and in the body my name and dob, my husband name and dob and the case number in the subject line, I did this, I also asked "does this mean I can't send my papers" and the answer was no you can send them in now, we just can't get an interview until the DS-260 is completed...

so my advice, if you have your papers together, and your a normal case not a pivot case send those babies in the mail and get them on their way.

I also had mine reviewed by phone.

I am waiting on papers to be completed on my husbands side, and then mine will go in the mail on Monday.

thank you.. I will call tonight again to see if another representative can give me the e-mail.. How many days after you sent it got the paid and D260 unlocked?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Diana f said:

thank you.. I will call tonight again to see if another representative can give me the e-mail.. How many days after you sent it got the paid and D260 unlocked?

I just had this happen to me today like it happened to you, I paid Monday 3/12 it cleared my account yesterday, woke this am to find another invoice and the payment now saying pay now, but other side says in process..

email is asknvc@state.gov

my DS-260 is still locked but I was told to send all my papers in if I had them ready.

Timeline
19 hours ago, Babycanuck said:

I called the NVC today and was told that the 6 week clock was reset the second time my case was sent to a supervisor. Was anyone else told the same thing? That seems absurd to me.

called now still no case #. asked if i could talk to someone who can provide more info but they said thats all the info they have. they said they have 8 weeks to assign case # which will be next thursday. i asked what happens when 8 weeks past, he said call us lol 

4/12/17 - NOA1 Sent to Nebraska

1/10/18 - NOA2

1/18/18 - Case Sent to Department of State

1/25/18 - NVC received case

3/30/18 - Case # and IIN assigned

3/30/18 - Paid AOS and IV fee

4/9/18 - AOS and IV fee Status Changed to Paid

4/9/18 - Submit DS 260 and uploaded AOS and IV package

4/16/18 - Case complete

5/7/18 - Received interview email 

6/4/18 - Interview @ 7am at ISL embassy - Approved :jest:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
17 minutes ago, H&H. said:

called now still no case #. asked if i could talk to someone who can provide more info but they said thats all the info they have. they said they have 8 weeks to assign case # which will be next thursday. i asked what happens when 8 weeks past, he said call us lol 

8 weeks! That's too long! I thought it takes 4 weeks normally. :(:( 

29 minutes ago, H&H. said:

Lol ive been waiting since 26th december for my case number. More then 9 weeks already and still no idea when id get a case # . Call Them literally every day.  No satisfactory answer ever. 

We got our CC today! after 5 weeks :) No checklists. 

Mexico is backlogged (of course it is) so I still have a few months of waiting before my interview is assigned, but hey, I can at least relax a bit now. Hoping for a June/July interview. Fingers crossed! 

🇲🇽  & 🇺🇸

➺ 01/07/17 Got married in Cozumel

➺ 02/04/17 Petition mailed 

➺ 02/08/17 Case Assigned to USCIS Nebraska, sigh. 

➺ 02/13/17 We got our NOA1! PD: February 8th 

➺ 12/15/17 NOA2 finally! after 10 1/2 months. 

➺ 12/21/17 NVC confirmed they received our file 

➺ 01/22/18 Documents sent to Rapidvisa 

➺ 02/05/18  NVC received our package 

03/15/18 Case complete! 

06/27/18  We got our Interview date! August 28th 

08/30/18 The package arrived (waited at Juarez)

08/31/18 Entered the U.S with my husband 

➺ 02/13/19 Husband confesses he cheated, leaves

➺ 02/16/19 Husband decides to abandon the marriage

➺ 05/13/19  I am officially divorced. 

➺ 07/03/20  I file to remove conditions on my own     

➺ 08/13/21 I finally get my biometrics appointment 

➺ 02/26/22 I got my interview assigned: March 31st. 

💜Owner of Miss Lore Tattoos 💜

www.missloretattoos.com   Instagram.com/missloretattoos 

Tough times never last, but tough people do. 

200w.gif

2 minutes ago, Dianalorena said:

Mexico is backlogged (of course it is) so I still have a few months of waiting before my interview is assigned, but hey, I can at least relax a bit now. Hoping for a June/July interview. Fingers crossed! 

Congrats 🤗🤗 did ypu find out online or by calling? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Dianalorena said:

Congratulations!

2 minutes ago, Jacky U. said:

Congrats 🤗🤗 did ypu find out online or by calling? 

Thank you!

We received an email at 5:30 AM haha, NVC has actually been pretty great about updating us through emails.  

🇲🇽  & 🇺🇸

03/15/18 Case complete! 

200w.gif

6 minutes ago, ABK said:

They aren't following any order so you cannot even predict when you'll get the case #....this makes it more frustrating. :(:( 

they don't really make any sense or follow any order, that's for sure.

For Mexico, I still have around 4 more months to go. Most countries would get an interview in a few days or weeks at most, yeah not us. So I can totally understand your frustration! 

🇲🇽  & 🇺🇸

03/15/18 Case complete! 

200w.gif

18 minutes ago, Dianalorena said:

Thank you!

We received an email at 5:30 AM haha, NVC has actually been pretty great about updating us through emails.  

How exciting 🤗🤗 i hope i get cc soon, i check status every 20 min lol... my husband will have his interview in Nicaragua hopefully its not soo backlogged 

Second SD for one of tree cases 03/1. CC /03/15. I just want to tell that we are very satisfied with NVC. All officers with who we speak were very polite, very kind and very understandable. We have 3 cases and we called them many times and every one of them was polite. NVC works very hard and very well. Now we are waiting date interview. Good luck to everyone of this long journey 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
7 hours ago, Diana f said:

My IV fee was in process because I paid it 2 days ago, this morning I received the IV fee bill again, and says pay now again. What should I do?

Hey don't worry , mine did the same , as long as the money is taken out of your account it'll change to paid in 3-4 days , 

Mine did exactly same  , 

Don't PAY again 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.