dwheels76

NVC Filers - March 2018

2,156 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 3/6/2018 at 12:06 AM, arvindjyoti said:

Thanks for your quick response. I called today and was being told that my document was uploaded on 2/28 and it can take up to 11 weeks for review process.

Let me know when you hear back from them! Our scan dates are so close!

Timeline

Hi,

Looks like majority of the people here are waiting to get a case number.. I thought I’d share my experience with that. NVC recieved my case on January 26 and after that I called almost everyday to get a case number and they always told m to wait till Feb 9, which would mark 2 weeks. But on Feb 9 I still didn’t get a case # so I got it sent to a supervisor and then on feb 12 I got it sent to supervisor again and then I finally got a case number on feb 14 and welcome letter the next day via email! 

Timeline

Is there anyone who already sent their documents in, has a scan date and is waiting for a case complete?

My scan date is March 5 does anyone know if it

actually takes 11 weeks for case complete or less? 

Also our embassy changed it was New Delhi and now they transferred our case to Mumbai... I hope that won’t cause any delay😓

47 minutes ago, Harmeet Kaur said:

Is there anyone who already sent their documents in, has a scan date and is waiting for a case complete?

Also our embassy changed it was New Delhi and now they transferred our case to Mumbai... I hope that won’t cause any delay😓

Every case is different but I haven't seen any actually take the full 11 weeks. My SD was 2/9 and got a case complete 2/26 so mine took just over 2 weeks! Good luck! :) hopefully you'll get a case complete soon!!

My scan date is today. I'm assuming that's what that means. I just called and they said they have received the docs and I need to allow 11 weeks from today. So that makes today my scan date?

I was under the impression (based on searching posts and looking at timelines) that it was something like 6ish weeks. 2 weeks is the shortest I've heard. I hope that happens!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Harmeet Kaur said:

scan date 2/13 still waiting for CC

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
3 hours ago, Harmeet Kaur said:

I mailed my docs already, scan date March 1st, also waiting for CC

11/19  NOA2

1/25  NVC case number

2/16  NVC scan #2

3/9    CC

A few notes.
- I did not translate any of my Spanish documents.
-My police certificate was obtained in July of 2017, so it expires in less than 6 months.

Edited by Keith & Arileidi

42 minutes ago, Keith & Arileidi said:

11/19  NOA2

1/25  NVC case number

2/16  NVC scan #2

3/9    CC

A few notes.
- I did not translate any of my Spanish documents.
-My police certificate was obtained in July of 2017, so it expires in less than 6 months.

Congrats 🤗🤗

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.