dwheels76

NVC Filers - March 2018

2,156 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, V and O :) said:

I get it . Thank you . Because the current place I am living at the moment is my family and mine home and the place where I used to work for an year is other country . That’s why I asked

You need a police certificate for every country you have lived in after the age of 16 if you lived there for one year or more.  This gives more details, select the Police Certificate tab: https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/the-immigrant-visa-process/collect-and-submit-forms-and-documents-to-the-nvc/step-5-collect-supporting-documents.html

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline

2nd SD: 02/09/2018 ... waiting ugh

Married: 02/06/2017

I-130 Submit: 05/15/2017

NOA1 (PD): 05/17/2017

NOA2: 11/04/2017

NOA2 by mail: 11/08/2017

USCIS sent to NVC: 11/16/2017

NVC received I-130: 11/30/2017

Received IV & AOS invoice: 12/05/2017

Paid IV & AOS invoice: 12/06/2017

Submit DS-260: 12/14/2017

Submit IV & AOS Packet: 12/14/2017

NVC SD1: 12/20/2017

Checklist: 02/02/2018

Submit Checklist Docs: 02/05/2018

NVC SD2: 02/09/2018

CC: 03/06/2018

Interview: 05/09/2018 ^_^

APPROVED!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
3 hours ago, M&P2017 said:

How long does it take NVC to scan your documents after you mail them? any idea?

I mailed my documents last Wednesday and they scanned it today (Monday morning). So just a few days not including the weekend.

Mailed documents: Feb 28

Scan Date: March 5

Edited by Harmeet Kaur

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 hours ago, Yoyogi said:

Anyone from Nigeria who knows the cost for medical test?

Hello... I hear btw 110-130k. Depending on how many vaccines u will take. 

Timeline
2 hours ago, Harmeet Kaur said:

I mailed my documents last Wednesday and they scanned it today (Monday morning). So just a few days not including the weekend.

Mailed documents: Feb 28

Scan Date: March 5

Hi Harmeet,

Do we get an email about the scan date or through online status? Thanks

Timeline
1 minute ago, arvindjyoti said:

Hi Harmeet,

Do we get an email about the scan date or through online status? Thanks

I got no email and online status didn't update either.. I just called to ask and they told me today

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Harmeet Kaur said:

I got no email and online status didn't update either.. I just called to ask and they told me today

Thanks for your quick response. I called today and was being told that my document was uploaded on 2/28 and it can take up to 11 weeks for review process.

Guyz, do you need your passport for NVC  after approval? my passport is due to expire in a few months time, i was thinking to get it renewed but i can't decide weather i should apply right away or wait from NVC for case number and other stuff. it's been over two months now since NVC has recieved my case but they didn't even put a case number on it. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.