dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview April 2018

864 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
27 minutes ago, Netta said:

Thank you. You will get it. I was nervous last night, I woke up this morning and felt extremely confident I said to myself it is my rights as a US citizen to have my husband be in the same country as I am I went there with confidence I went there with positive thinking and left with very positive results. You will be just fine the the consulate it was very friendly

Word! Thank you and I wish you and your spouse a very safe trip! 

59 minutes ago, nyrz01 said:

Just Got a CC. does anyone know how long before I get a interview date for ISL.

Your best bet is to creep through the timeline database. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
2 hours ago, Netta said:

Hello everyone I'm happy to announce my husband's Visa was approved today

Total time spent at the embassy 45-50 minutes

Questions

Are you the petitioner to me

when and where did you meet her reaction was wow what a nice love story

Have you ever lived or worked outside of Guyana

Did you start it dating right after meeting

she asked me how often did I travel to Guyana

Congratulations your Visa was approved

Then she said to him come back on Tuesday the 3rd she stopped herself and asked me when was I returning back to the United States I told her that I was traveling back to the United States on the 3rd. And I would like for us to travel back together . She then said they don't process visas on Thursdays and Friday and Monday are holidays I told her then I will call my boss and request an additional day off would we be able to pick up the Visa Tuesday morning she said hold on let me check something she came back and said come back tomorrow at 1 p.m. to pick up your passport with the VISA

Congratulations! I am happy for you guys, go start life. 

This gives me hope that I can present a reason why I need back my passport urgently and to be able to go on my trip to India. 

I was told that I can request it back and if the consular office is nice enough she will grant me my wish. I will keep prayed up. 

Consulate : Jamaica
Marriage (if applicable): 2016-12-24
I-130 Sent : 2017-06-13
I-130 NOA1 : 2017-06-16
I-130 RFE :  
I-130 RFE Sent :  
I-130 Approved : 2017-12-05
NVC Received : 2018-01-19
Received DS-261 / AOS Bill : 2018-01-03
Pay AOS Bill : 2018-01-03
Receive I-864 Package :  
Send AOS Package : 2018-01-12
Submit DS-261 : 2018-01-02
Receive IV Bill : 2018-01-09
Pay IV Bill : 2018-01-09
Send IV Package : 2018-01-13
Receive Instruction and Interview appointment letter : Pending
Case Completed at NVC : 2018-02-20
NVC Left : Pending
Consulate Received : Pending
Packet 3 Received : Pending
Packet 3 Sent : Pending
Packet 4 Received : Pending
Interview Date : April 27, 2018
Interview Result :

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
3 hours ago, Netta said:

Questions

Then she said to him come back on Tuesday the 3rd she stopped herself and asked me when was I returning back to the United States I told her that I was traveling back to the United States on the 3rd. And I would like for us to travel back together . She then said they don't process visas on Thursdays and Friday and Monday are holidays I told her then I will call my boss and request an additional day off would we be able to pick up the Visa Tuesday morning she said hold on let me check something she came back and said come back tomorrow at 1 p.m. to pick up your passport with the VISA

Congratulations!!:dance::dancing:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
3 hours ago, Netta said:

Questions

Congratulations!!

6 hours ago, Netta said:

Hola a todos, me complace anunciar que la visa de mi esposo fue aprobada hoy

Tiempo total empleado en la embajada 45-50 minutos

Preguntas

¿Eres el peticionario para mí?

¿Cuándo y dónde conociste su reacción? ¡Qué linda historia de amor!

¿Alguna vez vivió o trabajó fuera de Guyana?

¿Empezaste a salir justo después de la reunión

ella me preguntó con qué frecuencia viajaba a Guyana

Felicitaciones, su visa fue aprobada

Luego ella le dijo que regresara el martes 3, se detuvo y me preguntó cuándo regresaría a Estados Unidos. Le dije que el 3 de marzo regresaría a Estados Unidos. Y me gustaría que volvamos juntos. Luego dijo que no procesan visas los jueves y los viernes y los lunes son feriados. Le dije que llamaría a mi jefe y que pediría un día libre adicional para poder recoger la visa el martes por la mañana. Ella dijo: espera, déjame revisar algo que ella regresó y dijo que volviera mañana a la 1 pm para recoger su pasaporte con la VISA

WOW omg I'm so so happy for both!!! Amazing!!!

My wife and I are counting the days, I already bought my flight to go to the interview with her, and I know that everything will turn out well in the name of Jesus! 

Edited by L&J15

CR-1 (Spouse of Citizen US)

*** USCIS ***

Service Center: Texas Service Center

Transferred?No

Consulate: Dominican Republic

Marriage: 12/15/2016

I-130 Sent: 03/07/2017

I-130 NOA1: 03/14/2017

I-130 Approved: 09/29/2017

*** NVC ***

NVC Received: 11/03/2017

Case # and Invoice ID Obtained: 11/24/2017

Received DS-261 / AOS Bill: 11/28/2017

Pay AOS Bill: 11/29/2017

Send AOS Package: 11/25/2017 (Sent Package Before)

Submit DS-261: 11/29/2017

Receive IV Bill: 12/04/2017

Pay IV Bill: 12/06/2017

Send IV Package: 11/25/2017 (Sent Package Before)

Form DS-260 NVC Received: 12/16/2017

SD: 12/20/2017 

CC: 02/08/2018

Interview Date: 04/24/2018 

Result: Approved.^_^

Filed: Other Timeline

Hi everyone.

I really need help with this .my husbands interview is in few days .but we recived the following letter in mail today with a cd of our wedding video.

None of the boxes are checked and that makes it confusing to understand. Please can someone help me understand.

IMG_20180328_1.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline
4 hours ago, Curiousmind said:

Congratulations! I am happy for you guys, go start life. 

This gives me hope that I can present a reason why I need back my passport urgently and to be able to go on my trip to India. 

I was told that I can request it back and if the consular office is nice enough she will grant me my wish. I will keep prayed up. 

Thank yoy. They will just ask. I wish you all the best and keep us posted

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline
53 minutes ago, L&J15 said:

WOW omg I'm so so happy for both!!! Amazing!!!

My wife and I are counting the days, I already bought my flight to go to the interview with her, and I know that everything will turn out well in the name of Jesus! 

Thank you. Everything will be fine. The consulates are friendly making it easy to talk to. My husband's entire interview felt like we were talking to a friend about our journey 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline
53 minutes ago, XxRohxX said:

Hi everyone.

I really need help with this .my husbands interview is in few days .but we recived the following letter in mail today with a cd of our wedding video.

None of the boxes are checked and that makes it confusing to understand. Please can someone help me understand.

IMG_20180328_1.jpg

Hi,

The consulates don't accept CD's or any type of electronic media. That's why there's a circle next to "other". Since it's your wedding video, just bring pictures of your wedding to the interview, don't worry. But other than you're good to go. Good Luck!

Married: 02/06/2017

I-130 Submit: 05/15/2017

NOA1 (PD): 05/17/2017

NOA2: 11/04/2017

NOA2 by mail: 11/08/2017

USCIS sent to NVC: 11/16/2017

NVC received I-130: 11/30/2017

Received IV & AOS invoice: 12/05/2017

Paid IV & AOS invoice: 12/06/2017

Submit DS-260: 12/14/2017

Submit IV & AOS Packet: 12/14/2017

NVC SD1: 12/20/2017

Checklist: 02/02/2018

Submit Checklist Docs: 02/05/2018

NVC SD2: 02/09/2018

CC: 03/06/2018

Interview: 05/09/2018 ^_^

APPROVED!!!

7 hours ago, Netta said:

Questions

Congratulations 🍾 🎉 I’m very happy for you now enjoy your husband 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.