dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview April 2018

864 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
14 minutes ago, Caro559 said:

It is! Are you planning on going with your spouse to Juárez? 

Yes 😁☺️ Which is why I’d rather know sooner than later so I can plan ahead! Are you?

23 hours ago, Keith & Arileidi said:

Thank you for the tip..
Just one question.
How long did it take for you to go from CC to having a scheduled interview?

Muy CC was 01/31/18 and I received interview date over the phone 02/28/18 so that took a month. I got the email the next day.... It really depends on the country. Mine is Dominican Republic

5 hours ago, Luna17 said:

Fantastic, in 3 weeks you'll be having your interview finally. I didn't know we have to make another trip to pick up the results. Thanks for adding this.

Some people have to pick them up, others don't have to because their results are sent directly to the consulate. I just don't know what makes the difference

Timeline
2 hours ago, Violeta15 said:

Yes 😁☺️ Which is why I’d rather know sooner than later so I can plan ahead! Are you?

I'm still not sure I really want to go with my husband but I have a 11 month old and although we'll just be there for the appointment business I'm scared to take her since it's pretty dangerous there and I wouldn't want to leave her here but then I want to be there for my husband I have no idea yet😓

Edited by Caro559

Timeline
16 minutes ago, Caro559 said:

I'm still not sure I really want to go with my husband but I have a 11 month old and although we'll just be there for the appointment business I'm scared to take her since it's pretty dangerous there and I wouldn't want to leave her here but then I want to be there for my husband I have no idea yet😓

Well I have heard it’s dangerous as well but others said they felt completely save. With an 11 month old I think it would be complicated. You don’t have anyone to watch over her? 

2 hours ago, iheartspink said:

Muy CC was 01/31/18 and I received interview date over the phone 02/28/18 so that took a month. I got the email the next day.... It really depends on the country. Mine is Dominican Republic

Yup,, I am currently waiting for my interview to be scheduled for Santo Domingo.
Thank you for sharing your experience.

Timeline
57 minutes ago, Violeta15 said:

Well I have heard it’s dangerous as well but others said they felt completely save. With an 11 month old I think it would be complicated. You don’t have anyone to watch over her? 

Yeah my mom can take care of her but I'll feel bad leaving her here but then if I stay I'll feel bad that my husband will go by himself that's why I'm still not sure, if you don't mind me asking what state are you going from?

Timeline
1 hour ago, Caro559 said:

Yeah my mom can take care of her but I'll feel bad leaving her here but then if I stay I'll feel bad that my husband will go by himself that's why I'm still not sure, if you don't mind me asking what state are you going from?

Yea It sounds like a difficult situation. I’m from Maryland, hby?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hey good news !😁😁😁 

My online status changed to AT NVC

Called and confirmed my case is complete , in line for interview

Scan date : 2/22 

CC : 3/14   

Mailed documents , 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline
57 minutes ago, harsh2010 said:

Hey good news !😁😁😁 

My online status changed to AT NVC

Called and confirmed my case is complete , in line for interview

Scan date : 2/22 

CC : 3/14   

Mailed documents , 

Congratulations and welcome 🎉🎉🎈

Just now, sibz said:

Actualización: Visa está aprobada :) 

Wow congratulations!!! ^_^

CR-1 (Spouse of Citizen US)

*** USCIS ***

Service Center: Texas Service Center

Transferred?No

Consulate: Dominican Republic

Marriage: 12/15/2016

I-130 Sent: 03/07/2017

I-130 NOA1: 03/14/2017

I-130 Approved: 09/29/2017

*** NVC ***

NVC Received: 11/03/2017

Case # and Invoice ID Obtained: 11/24/2017

Received DS-261 / AOS Bill: 11/28/2017

Pay AOS Bill: 11/29/2017

Send AOS Package: 11/25/2017 (Sent Package Before)

Submit DS-261: 11/29/2017

Receive IV Bill: 12/04/2017

Pay IV Bill: 12/06/2017

Send IV Package: 11/25/2017 (Sent Package Before)

Form DS-260 NVC Received: 12/16/2017

SD: 12/20/2017 

CC: 02/08/2018

Interview Date: 04/24/2018 

Result: Approved.^_^

Filed: Other Timeline

Yay!!!!!!Omg still cant believe it . Got the interview scheduled finally !!! Checked the website and to my surprise the status changed to in transit. Then called nvc to confirm !!!! @Ravian and all others waiting to be scheduled at isl embassy call now to get your date.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Good day friends,I submit my ds260 today and some financial and supporting document,how many weeks it take NVC before they will complete my case?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.