dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview April 2018

864 posts in this topic

21 minutes ago, Ruiz2016 said:

Hi everyone,

I just called the NVC and they told me that they are done setting up appointments for April in Ciudad Juarez. :(

My husbands CC was Jan 16 2018(CR1). We saw that people with CC of Jan 15 got interviews for April and we were hoping that we would get one as well but it looks like we will have to wait another month.....

Are u US citizen or permanent resident?

Filed: Other Timeline

This is so frustrating and honestly im done with this process . Called today to check for interview appointment was told will have to wait till the end of the month to be scheduled. Which means the interview date will be for may.

They are so slow and dont consider that all this waiting actually can cause problems for people. I have a child thats waiting back home for me and i travelled her so me and my husband can travel back togather. But its taking for ever.

22 hours ago, nehallakhani said:

I never got cc email . 

There was only 6 days gap between cc and Interview date but that's because I got cc towards end of the month . 

Cc :22feb 

I was scheduled interview date on 28th Feb however got email on 5th March ..

Good for you. I have my CC on 14th Feb and have no interview date yet. I'm from Mumbai. 

1 hour ago, Ruiz2016 said:

Hi everyone,

I just called the NVC and they told me that they are done setting up appointments for April in Ciudad Juarez. :(

My husbands CC was Jan 16 2018(CR1). We saw that people with CC of Jan 15 got interviews for April and we were hoping that we would get one as well but it looks like we will have to wait another month.....

Same here. People with CC after me have an appointment and I don't. CC 14th Feb. Mumbai. 

Filed: E-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
19 minutes ago, XxRohxX said:

This is so frustrating and honestly im done with this process . Called today to check for interview appointment was told will have to wait till the end of the month to be scheduled. Which means the interview date will be for may.

They are so slow and dont consider that all this waiting actually can cause problems for people. I have a child thats waiting back home for me and i travelled her so me and my husband can travel back togather. But its taking for ever.

I Understand your sadness and frustration,  I am in the same boat but still believing it will come soon, I had my CC on December 2017 and waiting so far...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
2 hours ago, Ruiz2016 said:

Hi everyone,

We are on the same boat, my husband's CC is also 01/16/2018.  I will be extremely happy once this entire process is over :rolleyes:!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 hour ago, XxRohxX said:

There was a couple of us for Islamabad that got scheduled for March interviews around the 13-15 of the month. My husband got scheduled on 2/14 for March 1st interview and if you look at the spreadsheet of past interviews for Islamabad they all seem to be scheduled around that time of the month. I would wait another week before giving up hope for an April interview. 

5 hours ago, Melii said:

Any recent visa approvals in Ciudad Juarez? I'm waiting for passport and visa to be returned via DHL in CDJ, and want to know how long I'll be waiting.

From what I have read, most say it takes about 10 days for CDJ to have visa and passport returned, but could go as long as two weekend depending. Hopefully it will be soon. Congrats to you and your family on having this process over. Can you tell us about your husband's CDJ experience? (what questions were asked, how was the medical etc.)? My apologies if this has already been asked and answered. 

3 hours ago, Ruiz2016 said:

Hi everyone,

Thank you for the update. I can stop watching my email for now. God willing it will be in May. Do not get discouraged, God's timing is always perfect, even if we may not understand it. Trust in Him and his perfect plan. Just think of all those who never even make it this far, for whatever reason. We are also waiting. Our CC is 1/23/18. I am USC. :) 

Edited by Faithunlimited

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
2 hours ago, Nawaz Dhandala said:

Good for you. I have my CC on 14th Feb and have no interview date yet. I'm from Mumbai. 

Hey , 

What was your scan date ? 

My SD is Feb 22 , hoping for good news soon 

Also we have WhatsApp group for us who are on this visa process at NVC stage for Mumbai interview if you want to join DM me 

Edited by harsh2010

1 hour ago, harsh2010 said:

Hey , 

What was your scan date ? 

My SD is Feb 22 , hoping for good news soon 

Also we have WhatsApp group for us who are on this visa process at NVC stage for Mumbai interview if you want to join DM me 

My SD is Jan 9th. That's when they received my docs. Sure, I'll DM you my phone number. Please add me in. 

Filed: H-1B Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 3/8/2018 at 7:20 AM, NEBAN said:

We have to submit Police clearance certificate from passport office  at NVC & also during Consulate interview.

If you are looking for PCC from India,you can schedule for PCC appointment based on your Passport RPO & get PCC.They will issue 2 PCC certificates (both same) one you can submit at NVC & other at Mumbai Consulate.

Thank you for your reply. NVC already told us we cannot skip this document. To proceed we need to summit the correct PPC in order for them to schedule the interview! So we have applied for it already to the embassy in San Francisco! It is going to take 2 weeks they said. Really disappointed that this issue will delay our visit to India for at least two months!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.