aesp

Case Was Received At My Local Office

1,585 posts in this topic

35 minutes ago, sweetswinks said:

Congrats! Wow and you filed in June 2017! Do you think your filing of n400 sped it up?

I doubt it as it was received by the local office before I applied for the N400. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Serbia
Timeline

My brother filed jointly late October 2017. Case was transferred to the local office February 28th (my case was transferred too). 

However, he got a letter for an interview for June 5th. They really have a lot of strong evidence, so idk why this happened, but I guess its a good thing? 

AOS:
Forms Sent : Aug. 5, 2015
Received by office: Aug. 7, 2015
NOA (text/e-mail): Aug. 14, 2015
NOA (mail): Aug. 20, 2015
Biometrics: Sept. 1, 2015
RFE: Sept. 23, 2015
RFE NOA: Oct. 13, 2015
EAD approved: Oct. 27, 2015
EAD mailed: Oct. 29, 2015
EAD in my hands : Oct. 31, 2015

INTERVIEW DATE: Jan. 28, 2016

GREEN CARD IS BEING PRODUCED: Jan. 28, 2016

GREEN CARD IN HAND: Feb. 4, 2016

ROC:

Package sent Nov. 7th 2017

Package delivered Nov. 9th 2017

Check cashed Nov. 14th 2017

NOA Nov. 16th 2017

Biometrics: Dec. 7th 2017

New Card is being produced Jan. 3rd 2019

Approval letter Jan. 8th 2019

Green card has been mailed!!! Jan. 8th 2018

10 minutes ago, Idd1989 said:

My brother filed jointly late October 2017. Case was transferred to the local office February 28th (my case was transferred too). 

However, he got a letter for an interview for June 5th. They really have a lot of strong evidence, so idk why this happened, but I guess its a good thing? 

FWIW, when we went to go get an I-551 stamp last week we were told that everyone is going to have to do an interview now (and that this was a new policy as of mid-May). I saw someone else post recently that he/she was told the same thing, that interviews will now happen for everyone filing after May 2017. Who knows if this is accurate or not, though. 

Edited by Bee510

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Bee510 said:

FWIW, when we went to go get an I-551 stamp last week we were told that everyone is going to have to do an interview now. I saw someone else post recently that he/she was told the same thing, that interviews will now happen for everyone filing after May 2017. Who knows if this is accurate or not, though. 

I guess it is, because I was helping my brother and his wife with the documents, and they've sent way more then they should have and they still got the interview letter.

Edited by Idd1989

AOS:

ROC:

NOA Nov. 16th 2017

3 minutes ago, Bee510 said:

FWIW, when we went to go get an I-551 stamp last week we were told that everyone is going to have to do an interview now (and that this was a new policy as of mid-May). I saw someone else post recently that he/she was told the same thing, that interviews will now happen for everyone filing after May 2017. Who knows if this is accurate or not, though. 

I filled in May 2017, received at local office March 2018 haven't heard anything since. CSC

Timeline
1 minute ago, Izzy512 said:

I filled in May 2017, received at local office March 2018 haven't heard anything since. CSC

I filled November 2017, two weeks after my brother, he got the letter I didn't. I can't wait to be done with this

AOS:

ROC:

NOA Nov. 16th 2017

Hi guys, Im new to VJ and been following your post. April 2017 Filer at CSC. Got the same update Case Received at Local office on Feb 26th, submitted 2 case inquiry plus went to local office for a I-551 stamp about not receiving transfer notice and they said case still at CSC. Any Approval or RFE or interview notice for April 2017 at CSC?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Haiti
Timeline
2 hours ago, TQTNSL said:

Hi guys, Im new to VJ and been following your post. April 2017 Filer at CSC. Got the same update Case Received at Local office on Feb 26th, submitted 2 case inquiry plus went to local office for a I-551 stamp about not receiving transfer notice and they said case still at CSC. Any Approval or RFE or interview notice for April 2017 at CSC?

Follow the April 2017 ROC thread if you haven’t yet - I’m sure you will get more up to date info in that thread for people who filed your month 🙂

Our K1 Journey    I-129f

Service Center : Texas Service Center   Transferred? California Service Center on 8/11/14

Consulate : Port au Prince, Haiti             I-129F Sent : 4/14/2014

I-129F NOA1 : 4/24/14                            I-129F NOA2 : 9/10/14

NVC Received : 9/24/14                          NVC Left : 9/26/14

Consulate Received : 10/6/14 CEAC status changed to ready

Packet 3 Received : 10/27/14 packet received by petitioner in USA ( beneficiary never received packet 3)

Medical: 10/30/14 Dr. Buteau                  Medical picked up: 11/3/14

Packet 3 Sent : 11/10/13.. Had to schedule interview appointment and attach confirmation receipt to packet

Interview Date : 12/1/14                           Interview Result : Approved !

Visa Received : 12/10/14 picked up at Jacmel location

US Entry : 12/15/14 Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Apply for Social Security Card: 12/30/14 Connecticut

Marriage: 1/26/15

Adjustment of Status

CIS Office : Hartford                                  Filed : 3/18/15

NOA : 3/25/15                                            Biometrics : 4/15/15

Approved: 8/31/15                                     Received: 9/8/15

EAD

CIS Office : Hartford                                  Filed : 3/18/15

NOA : 3/25/15                                            Approved: 6/12/15

Received: 6/20/15

Removal of Conditions I-751

Filed: 8/14/17 at VSC                                 NOA: 8/15/17 Received 8/21 by mail

Biometrics: Dated: 8/25/17   Received 9/2/17   Appointment 9/11/17 

Approved: 10/23/18 -no interview

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: India
Timeline

I got this message today on my wife's case .

New Card Is Being Produced

On May 24, 2018, we ordered your new card for Receipt Number WAC1706100***, and will mail it to the address you gave us. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

I got this on the case status site.

https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do

When I log into USCIS MY Account 

https://my.uscis.gov/account/applicant

I still get the below message:

February 26, 2018

We received your case

You do not need to do anything at this time

We will begin processing your case and will review it to make sure you have submitted all of the required information and documents. We will let you know if we need anything else from you.

If you do not receive your notice by March 28, 2018, send us a case inquiry and select that you did not receive your notice by mail.

If your mailing address changes, update your address with us.

Is it safe to assume my case got approved?

1 minute ago, samku06 said:

On May 24, 2018, we ordered your new card for Receipt Number WAC1706100***, and will mail it to the address you gave us. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

February 26, 2018

We received your case

We will begin processing your case and will review it to make sure you have submitted all of the required information and documents. We will let you know if we need anything else from you.

If you do not receive your notice by March 28, 2018, send us a case inquiry and select that you did not receive your notice by mail.

Congratulations. What is your NOA?

28 minutes ago, samku06 said:

February 26, 2018

We received your case

Mine happened the same way! Your wife is approved and all accounts should reflect same information in about a week or two. You're in the clear!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: India
Timeline
18 minutes ago, ApplyingforN400 said:

The filing date. 

Looking at your case number im guessing Nov 30th or Dec 1st?

also did you apply for citizenship and was the transfer to NBC before your approval?

November 30th 2016, no transfer, it was always at California. 

6 minutes ago, Bebe1 said:

Mine happened the same way! Your wife is approved and all accounts should reflect same information in about a week or two. You're in the clear!

Awesome, thank you so much! How long did it take for you to get your greencard in the mail once you saw that message?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.