aesp

Case Was Received At My Local Office

1,585 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country:
Timeline
5 minutes ago, lissatt89 said:

Same here. All case numbers before and after mine are approved or got an RFE. My case still says received at local office since feb 28th. I filed in Oct 2016. And you? 

Same Oct 2016.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, lissatt89 said:

It also says on their website that they are processing Oct 5th 2016 right now so HOPEFULLY we will hear back pretty soon

The date one my receipt is Oct 10 but I mailed the previous week, which is Oct 3-7. So yes hopefully we get an answer from them in this week or the next. Fingers crossed!!!

1 minute ago, ramus_maximus said:

The date one my receipt is Oct 10 but I mailed the previous week, which is Oct 3-7. So yes hopefully we get an answer from them in this week or the next. Fingers crossed!!!

My receipt date is Oct 17th. I just don't understand why so many cases before and after us where already approved or at least got an RFE. I am still glad tho that I am not alone in this

Timeline
2 minutes ago, lissatt89 said:

My receipt date is Oct 17th. I just don't understand why so many cases before and after us where already approved or at least got an RFE. I am still glad tho that I am not alone in this

Consistency and USCIS do not go hand in hand unfortunately. I know what you mean,  case #s 20 places after me got their card mailed to them already so I am kinda worried that they haven't  processed my application but taking it positively that they haven' t requested additional evidence...... YET!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline
20 hours ago, JohnInTX said:

Nope RFAE... Request For Additional Evidence

Screenshot_20180425-165333.png

Interesting...

Edited by Mike Atta

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline
2 hours ago, ramus_maximus said:

I checked by entering several previous case #s than mine and it shows their case been approved, some still show they at their local office and some that are RFE.

It doesn't really mean anything. As far as my case is concerned. Several numbers before and after me have their card mailed to them weeks before my case was approved.

I wont be worried if USCIS haven't sent you notice of denial.

If your extension will expire soon, I advice everyone to get an info pass or just go to your local office and request for a stamp(1 yr extension).

Good luck

Timeline
22 minutes ago, Mike Atta said:

It doesn't really mean anything. As far as my case is concerned. Several numbers before and after me have their card mailed to them weeks before my case was approved.

I wont be worried if USCIS haven't sent you notice of denial.

If your extension will expire soon, I advice everyone to get an info pass or just go to your local office and request for a stamp(1 yr extension).

Good luck

The stamp you are referring to, is it I-551? What if your extension expires before you get the stamp?

5 hours ago, Mike Atta said:

saw your message to delete the post.. but I guess you edited the message. My case number is not in that list. And everyone that installs that app can create the list I posted. So nothing to worry about I guess.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Another verification about case received at my local office.

Had an infopass appointment today for my husband to get his i-551 stamp. Spoke to the officer who told us every single time a file is handled it is either scanned in or hand entered in. Even if somebody picks it up to pass it to another employee it gets entered in.

We are CSC, and he said CSC is over 100,000 deep in Roc files. The greatest reason is most are immigration cases from Mexico. Even with VSC taking the whole east side of the US and special cases like domestic abuse and divorce, it still doesn't relieve CSC.

By the way, there was a system-wide shut down today in the USCIS computer system. Because of it, we couldn't get our i-551 stamp. Something about 22 field offices able to have access to a certain program and it overloading the system. Bummer that we ended up there on this day. However, the officer told us to make an appointment and specifically asked for him to get the stamp.

A lot better experience this time than last time. When we had our AOC interview (Portland, Oregon), I was literally interrogated for an hour and a half and brought to tears, and then they brought my husband and, the Immigrant, and interrogated both of us up for another hour!

Consulate: Juarez, Mexico
K-1 Visa

Consulate: Juarez, Mexico

I-129 sent: 2013-10-09

NOA1: 2013-10-15

NOA2: 2013-11-06

NVC received: 2013-12-06

NVC left: 2013-12-10

Consulate received: 2013-12-11

Packet 3 (letter of invitation) sent from Consulate: 2013-12-27

Packet 3 (letter of invitation) received: 2013-1-11

Interview date: 2014-01-27

Interview result: Approved for visa!!! dancin5hr.gif

Visa received: 2014-01-29

Adjustment of Status:

I-485 sent: 2014-4-22

NOA: 2014-4-30

Biometrics appt: 2014-12-11

Interview date: 2014-12-11

Approved: 2015-5-26 Green Card received: heart.gif
Removal  of Conditions:
Date filed: 2017-05-24  California Services Center
NOA: 2017-05-26
Biometrics appt: 2017-06-15
Pending..... :ph34r:

Citizenship through Naturalization, N 400

Date filed:  2018-5-11 Electronic Application 

Field office: Portland, Oregon 

NOA:  2018-5-11  -electronic copy

Received biometrics notice in mail:  2018-5-17

Biometrics appt:  2018-5-31

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: India
Timeline

On ‎4‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 4:54 PM, JohnInTX said:

Nope RFAE... Request For Additional Evidence

Screenshot_20180425-165333.png

What is the exact name of this app for android?

Edited by samku06
double post

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
2 hours ago, David and Sinthea said:

Another verification about case received at my local office.

Had an infopass appointment today for my husband to get his i-551 stamp. Spoke to the officer who told us every single time a file is handled it is either scanned in or hand entered in. Even if somebody picks it up to pass it to another employee it gets entered in.

We are CSC, and he said CSC is over 100,000 deep in Roc files. The greatest reason is most are immigration cases from Mexico. Even with VSC taking the whole east side of the US and special cases like domestic abuse and divorce, it still doesn't relieve CSC.

By the way, there was a system-wide shut down today in the USCIS computer system. Because of it, we couldn't get our i-551 stamp. Something about 22 field offices able to have access to a certain program and it overloading the system. Bummer that we ended up there on this day. However, the officer told us to make an appointment and specifically asked for him to get the stamp.

A lot better experience this time than last time. When we had our AOC interview (Portland, Oregon), I was literally interrogated for an hour and a half and brought to tears, and then they brought my husband and, the Immigrant, and interrogated both of us up for another hour!

Sorry to hear that. Unfortunately, most go through what you did went through. I believe that was a stokes interview. But the best part is where you and your partner came together on this and proved them that you both are genuine 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.