SAlove18

South African K1 Visa applicants

1,805 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline

Im kind of panicking because my interview is in 2 days. But I have:

my fiancés birth certificate adoption forms biological mothers death certificate police clearance, our daughter who is a Us citizen her birth certificate and us citizenship certificate my birth certificate i-134 affidavit from me and my mom my W2 for 2018 and employment letter. I have a letter from the bank but it doesn’t state my current balance. And a years worth of pay stubs. My mothers i-134 and 3 years of W2s and 3 months of pay stubs I would get an employment letter from her but she is the CEO of the corporation. I also have letter of intent lots of photos, WhatsApp messages, plane tickets from our Thailand trip and letters from my family and his family in support of our engagement. Engagement photos and a thank you letter 

Timeline
1 hour ago, SAlove18 said:

Did everyone submit a letter from the bank or is it enough just to submit W2 and employment letter and pay stubs 

We had the bank letter with current balance, account info, and total deposited over last year.  The I-134 instructions are your guide: i-134instr.pdf?download=1

Edited by pretendthisisfun
Mistake
04/25/18  - I-129F sent Overnight Priority USPS to PO Box in Dallas

04/28/18  - USCIS signed for I-129F

05/01/18  -  Electronic NOA1

05/05/18  -  NOA1 hard copy

10/17/18  -  NOA2 

10/22/18  -  NOA2 received

11/14/18  -  NVC received case

11/23/18  -  NVC issued case number

12/11/18  -  NVC in transit

12/27/18  - P3 Received

03/28/19  -  Interview

04/11/19  -  Entry to US

07/07/19  -  Wedding

08/09/19  -  Filed AOS/EAD/AP

08/12/19  -  NOA1

09/04/19  -  Biometric Appointment

10/10/19  -  Notice of Ready For Interview  

12/06/19  -  AP/EAD Approved

12/16/19  -  AP/EAD Card Received

02/27/20  -  AOS Interview Scheduled Text

02/27/20  -  AOS Interview NOA

04/16/20  -  AOS Interview (E-notice of  interview cancellation received 03/31/20)

Timeline
10 minutes ago, pretendthisisfun said:

We had the bank letter with current balance, account info, and total deposited over last year.  The I-134 instructions are your guide: i-134instr.pdf?download=1

Thank you I am just wondering is it required because some do and some don’t from what I read on this forum 

Good evening everyone 

I have my medical next week and was told to bring the interview confirmation letter, could someone please tell me which it is? Is it the confirmation email that states the interview date and case number, which I received after making the appointment booking? 

Timeline
1 hour ago, lau--lau said:

Good evening everyone 

I have my medical next week and was told to bring the interview confirmation letter, could someone please tell me which it is? Is it the confirmation email that states the interview date and case number, which I received after making the appointment booking? 

We received an email from" donotreply@usvisa-info.com"   

That had our confirmation letter.  This was received after our appointment had been booked.

5 minutes ago, LaneyDanae said:

We received an email from" donotreply@usvisa-info.com"   

That had our confirmation letter.  This was received after our appointment had been booked.

I received that too. Thank you 🙏. Think I’m In too much of a panic to think clearly lol thanks again. 

Timeline
28 minutes ago, lau--lau said:

I received that too. Thank you 🙏. Think I’m In too much of a panic to think clearly lol thanks again. 

Hi, when is your interview? I see your timeline is not yet updated. Please keep us posted on the outcome and when you receive your visa in hand!

Timeline
4 hours ago, lau--lau said:

Hi there, sorry about not updating my timeline 🙈. My interview is on the 25th of April, and will do. 

Same date as me! 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, SAlove18 said:

Finally approved!!!! Will update once I’m back in Cape Town. 14 months we are approved 

Congrats! wow that's quite a process! all the best and safe travels  

Timeline
26 minutes ago, SAlove18 said:

Finally approved!!!! Will update once I’m back in Cape Town. 14 months we are approved 

Congrats!  So happy for you!  Hope that it moves as quickly for you as it did for us.  We had the visa in hand six days later.

04/25/18  - I-129F sent Overnight Priority USPS to PO Box in Dallas

04/28/18  - USCIS signed for I-129F

05/01/18  -  Electronic NOA1

05/05/18  -  NOA1 hard copy

10/17/18  -  NOA2 

10/22/18  -  NOA2 received

11/14/18  -  NVC received case

11/23/18  -  NVC issued case number

12/11/18  -  NVC in transit

12/27/18  - P3 Received

03/28/19  -  Interview

04/11/19  -  Entry to US

07/07/19  -  Wedding

08/09/19  -  Filed AOS/EAD/AP

08/12/19  -  NOA1

09/04/19  -  Biometric Appointment

10/10/19  -  Notice of Ready For Interview  

12/06/19  -  AP/EAD Approved

12/16/19  -  AP/EAD Card Received

02/27/20  -  AOS Interview Scheduled Text

02/27/20  -  AOS Interview NOA

04/16/20  -  AOS Interview (E-notice of  interview cancellation received 03/31/20)

Timeline
4 hours ago, SAlove18 said:

Fantastic!!!  Glad you are approved!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.