Hamilton

Speaking to a Tier 2 Supervisor?

5 posts in this topic

I've been waiting almost 200 days for my AP/EAD, and I've done pretty much everything that I can (see my signature for more details) -- except request to speak to a Tier 2 "supervisor". 

Has anyone done this successfully? Was it useful? I don't want to offend a Tier 2 officer by asking to speak to their supervisor, but I'm hoping that a supervisor would be able to get somebody to look at my AP case quicker. 

August 2017 - June 2018 AoS

April 2020 - January 2021 RoC

Jan 2022 - September 2022 Citizenship

15 minutes ago, Hamilton said:

I've been waiting almost 200 days for my AP/EAD, and I've done pretty much everything that I can (see my signature for more details) -- except request to speak to a Tier 2 "supervisor". 

Has anyone done this successfully? Was it useful? I don't want to offend a Tier 2 officer by asking to speak to their supervisor, but I'm hoping that a supervisor would be able to get somebody to look at my AP case quicker. 

Yes, I have done it a few times in the last couple months.

No, it was not very useful because ultimately the officer at NBC decides when to work on your case. The supervisor is not the boss of the officer working on your case. To me, what a supervisor can do is similar to what a congressman or an ombudsman can do.

If you say to T2 that you wanted to talk to a supervisor, they will do it. T2 would talk to the supervisor and provide some background information before you are connected.

Good luck!!!!!!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 2/20/2018 at 11:38 AM, Hamilton said:

hi i believe you are still within processing time because i also got an rfe in the mail and when i called i was told that they start counting the days for all cases all over due to rfes so i believe you have to wait a little more or call them again for more information

• 10 months later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

How did this go with you? Did it get resolved soon after? I am in a similar situation now and am trying to find some more info

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.