Aprilmae

K1 fiance visa requirement...police clearance from kuwait...who already got one?

65 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

~~Moved tot he PI regional forum, from K1 P&P - As the OP is asking about PCC. Also when posting in the Main forums if posting is not kept to English posts they will be removed. As I was moving this thread to the Regional forum the posts can remain. I also edited one post due to personal information. For safety and privacy issues Do not post names or any other identifying information on a public forum.~~

Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Oh okay sorry for that...and i understand its for my own privacy..anyways just let me know if theres something wrong in my post or our post previously i was really frustrated but im good now..i dont need police clearance my sister called a police station in kuwait they wont give any certificate to those who are not presently residing in kuwait and besides filipinos cannot easily go to philippine embassy now because of the chaos or the bad situation there.....thanks for the help guys...God bless

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
21 hours ago, cyberfx1024 said:

Why don't you go to Philippine subforum and ask your question if you don't believe me about the PCC. Because you are just wasting your time when you don't need it. 

Ps. Just bc I am a Amerikano don't mean I can read/speak Tagalog and Bisaya. @Hank_

Hey mr. Cyberfx...thanks for all the info i believed u now😂😂😂😂😂😂 thanks for the time and your help

• 1 year later...
Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
25 minutes ago, Quianne said:

Hi  aprilmae please help  the police clerance in kuwait required in k1 visa . Please help me na worried na ako .

It is not available if you are not present in country.  Not available,  not required as they will waive the requirement 

YMMV

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, Quianne said:

Hi  aprilmae please help  the police clerance in kuwait required in k1 visa . Please help me na worried na ako .

Embassy waives the Police Clearance from Kuwait as it is only available to residents.

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/Visa-Reciprocity-and-Civil-Documents-by-Country/Kuwait.html

More info on K-1

http://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/k-1-visa-application.html

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline
55 minutes ago, Quianne said:

Hank,

Thank you so  much so nothing to worried about the polife clerance in kuwait. And i really apriciate that  and also thanks becouse im not worried and  not required in k1 visa

No worries with the police clearance ;)  

Follow the other link for the complete K-1 process 

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline
5 hours ago, Quianne said:

Thanks hank   i feel ok now . No more worried and i be  waiting my  nvc later as of and preparing my requirement for interview.

:time:     Your profile and timeline are blank, please take a moment to update info for your visa type, makes it easier for everyone.  Thanks

Edited by Hank_

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Quianne said:

Hi every one here i wonder to know how many days or weak recieved the nvc later. And if i recieved the NVC  what next i need to do. 

NVC letter gets emailed or sent via post to the petitionner the day the file gets shipped to Manila.  Delivery is immediate via email and could be many days if sent via post.   Best to make sure NVC has your email address. 

Go to the embassy website and follow the 5 steps

Edited by payxibka

YMMV

Timeline
1 hour ago, Quianne said:

Hi every one here i wonder to know how many days or weak recieved the nvc later. And if i recieved the NVC  what next i need to do. 

If you have not received the NVC letter/email yet, you can email NVC to request your case file # , the process is listed in the link below

http://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/nvc-k-1.html

After you have the NVC letter/email you can then proceed to complete the medical, and once your status on CEAC shows ready you can schedule the interview after paying the visa fee.  Details in the link below

http://www.visaconnection-philippines.com/k-1-visa-application.html

Edited by Hank_

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

• 2 months later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.