Aprilmae

K1 fiance visa requirement...police clearance from kuwait...who already got one?

65 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Aprilmae said:

Oh my gosh ok...thank u...

Why are you worrying about something so trivial? You are NOT IN Kuwait at this time so the US Embassy Manila WILL NOT require a PCC from you at all.

2 hours ago, msscarlette said:

Chris Duffy was looking at the US state department website which states that Kuwait does not need a police clearance if the beneficiary is no onger residing here. I am still in Kuwait by the way. The website stated the same thing about beneficiaries that worked in the UAE but during the interview date, they were given 221g because they don’t have the police clearance. It is best to inquire from the US Embassy Manila for your question. At least you will also know where to process it if they said it is needed. 

Where have you got your information from about people getting a 221g and from what embassy? Because the USEM is well versed in issues like this so she should not worry and you should not be worrying her more.

1 minute ago, cyberfx1024 said:

Where have you got your information from about people getting a 221g and from what embassy? Because the USEM is well versed in issues like this so she should not worry and you should not be worrying her more.

US Embassy Manila, try checking on theFilipinos who worked in the UAE. There are threads asking about the UAE police clearance and some were given 221g during their interview. I did advise her to call the US Embassy for clarification. As the OP was saying, she called the US Embassy Manila and talked to 2 personnels. One said, there’s no need for one but the second person said yes it is needed. Rather than arguing who has the right or wrong answer to this question, it would be safer for her to obtain the police clearance while she has a month to get it. In the end, it’s always the Consul’s decision. 

Example

1 minute ago, msscarlette said:

US Embassy Manila, try checking on theFilipinos who worked in the UAE. There are threads asking about the UAE police clearance and some were given 221g during their interview. I did advise her to call the US Embassy for clarification. As the OP was saying, she called the US Embassy Manila and talked to 2 personnels. One said, there’s no need for one but the second person said yes it is needed. Rather than arguing who has the right or wrong answer to this question, it would be safer for her to obtain the police clearance while she has a month to get it. In the end, it’s always the Consul’s decision. 

Example

Sorry but are you Pinoy or a Pinay, or any relation to a Filipino/Filipina? This is question is brought up ALOT in the Philippine subforum and we try to help those that need this because the kabayans that worked in the UAE and Kuwait CAN NOT GET POLICE CLEARANCES UNLESS THEY OR A REPRESENATIVE ARE PHYSICALLY IN THE COUNTRY. So the embassy knows this and does not ask for it at all anymore for these two countries.

If you read the second response to Wilfon you would see that :

Yes, Police Report is unavailable if your not present in the country. That said, CO will not ask if since they already know that.

http://travel.state.gov/visa/fees/fees_5455.html?cid=9666

Police Records

Available, only if applicant is physically present in the UAE.

Police certificates may be obtained by any person, regardless of nationality, by personally appearing at the Central Police Headquarters located in the emirate of residence or former residence. When appearing to request a police certificate, the applicant should provide recent photographs, a letter from the requesting authority, the date of residence in the emirate, and their passport.

Not available by mail. Post recommends that consular officers waive the general requirement to obtain police certificates unless the applicant lives in the UAE.

Good luck!

This is a big thing in the Philippines is where people think they need it because so and so told them this or that when in reality this is not the case and is just causing them undue stress.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

So i just read your previous message...if they need those documents from me.do i need to send an original copy or papers? Or can i do email it and let my sister print it out there?

Just now, cyberfx1024 said:

Sorry but are you Pinoy or a Pinay, or any relation to a Filipino/Filipina? This is question is brought up ALOT in the Philippine subforum and we try to help those that need this because the kabayans that worked in the UAE and Kuwait CAN NOT GET POLICE CLEARANCES UNLESS THEY OR A REPRESENATIVE ARE PHYSICALLY IN THE COUNTRY. So the embassy knows this and does not ask for it at all anymore for these two countries.

Yes, Police Report is unavailable if your not present in the country. That said, CO will not ask if since they already know that.

Police Records

Police certificates may be obtained by any person, regardless of nationality, by personally appearing at the Central Police Headquarters located in the emirate of residence or former residence. When appearing to request a police certificate, the applicant should provide recent photographs, a letter from the requesting authority, the date of residence in the emirate, and their passport.

Not available by mail. Post recommends that consular officers waive the general requirement to obtain police certificates unless the applicant lives in the UAE.

Good luck!

This is a big thing in the Philippines is where people think they need it because so and so told them this or that when in reality this is not the case and is just causing them undue stress.

I’m Filipina by the way and  working here. I have also encountered the Filipinas who asked their relatives to get their police clearances here so I do know what I’m talking about. :)

Just now, msscarlette said:

I’m Filipina by the way and  working here. I have also encountered the Filipinas who asked their relatives to get their police clearances here so I do know what I’m talking about. :)

I know that some people do that to try and help themselves when the interview comes time because as you know there is ALOT of misinformation floating around the Pinas about what you need and what you don't need. That's why if there are any questions they should be asked in the Philippine subforum because we can help with issues Philippines specific.

5 minutes ago, msscarlette said:

Timeline
13 hours ago, cyberfx1024 said:

Police Records

Good luck!

Thanks for all the help guys..i may not be worry or be worry...anyways thanks for all the infos😢😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Just now, Aprilmae said:

Thanks for all the help guys..i may not be worry or be worry...anyways thanks for all the infos😢😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

I saw on the other post that I put on here that your from Mindanao. Where in Mindanao are you from dhay?

1 minute ago, Aprilmae said:

So i just read your previous message...if they need those documents from me.do i need to send an original copy or papers? Or can i do email it and let my sister print it out there?

They would need your fingerprints using nbi cards too, I forgot to mention that. You have to send the SPA with the NBI fingerprint card and the other documents that I mentioned before also. Tell your sister to bring her identification card too when she goes to the Phil Embassy. A friend of mine did this process last year. 

P.S. Due to the situation here right now, let your sister go first to the Phil Embassy to ask about the police clearance before you send the docs I mentioned.

Timeline

Thank u so much cyberfx1024...i will stop worrying on this matter..this is really worrying me to much...thanks again

Panu wala ako civil i.d?

14 minutes ago, Aprilmae said:

Thank u so much cyberfx1024...i will stop worrying on this matter..this is really worrying me to much...thanks again

Panu wala ako civil i.d?

Ingon akong amiga, pwede ra daw copya sa imong residence visa sa imong passport ug passport page and 2 passport pics with blue background. Akong amiga naa sa pinas, kami ang naglihok sa iya papers diri. If Ingon sila Dili na kailangan, maayo pero kung mangayo sila at least kahibaw ka unsay buhaton nimo.  Nangayo man ang consul sa iyang police clearance ato na time pero lahi2x man ang consul depende tingali sa mood sad. Dili ta kahibaw gud unsay ilang kailangan sa atoa.Good luck sa imong interview. ;)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.