IssaCaptureFL

Haiti K1 Visa Applicants

1,796 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, Anna J1920 said:

Hey guys,  as you all know,  this process is stressful. I want to get everything ready correctly.  I'm waiting for my case number.

1)Now I'm gathering doc for i134, I'm using my mom as my co-sponsor. What document do we need, since I heard us embassy in Haiti is not too picky about it. 

2) can we send the Ds160 now? How long is valid for? When my fiance submit it the confirmation page will pop up on the screen or send via email? 

Thank you for your help 

Ds 160 is available for a week but you can re-fill it if you are not ready to pay your visa fee

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Haiti
Timeline
58 minutes ago, Anna J1920 said:

@Bidy 008 ok thank you,  what about the i134?

For the i-134 , when I did it , my sponsor provided W2 , Tax return , letter from employer, & proof of being legal in the country. 

Morning you guys, am stress to the core about my situation since my interview has been cancel😢 , listen right in order for me to go to the embassy it would be sooooo much expenses cause my hubby would have to fly out to go with me since his the U.S citizen because am afraid If I go alone the security won't let me in since my original interview was cancel. Anyone went alone after their interview was cancel in they let they inside  without their spouse. Idk what to do, I just need any advice or answer before making this trip to port a prince I leave 7hrs away.

1 hour ago, Godschild! said:

Morning you guys, am stress to the core about my situation since my interview has been cancel😢 , listen right in order for me to go to the embassy it would be sooooo much expenses cause my hubby would have to fly out to go with me since his the U.S citizen because am afraid If I go alone the security won't let me in since my original interview was cancel. Anyone went alone after their interview was cancel in they let they inside  without their spouse. Idk what to do, I just need any advice or answer before making this trip to port a prince I leave 7hrs away.

Also this is the mess they sant me after I wrote them about another Interview since they cancel first one due to the riot that was in February. ... how can I miss  those items when I already sant those to nvc, I was giving my interview already. ..am sooooo confuse

2019-04-07 10.50.39.png

Timeline
2 hours ago, Godschild! said:

Also this is the mess they sant me after I wrote them about another Interview since they cancel first one due to the riot that was in February. ... how can I miss  those items when I already sant those to nvc, I was giving my interview already. ..am sooooo confuse

2019-04-07 10.50.39.png

Do you have the documents they said you are missing?  Maybe they lost them and now they are pretending they never had them.

Once you get the pre-appointment letter they said is being mailed, just sent them what they are asking for.

Timeline
2 hours ago, Godschild! said:

The people on here who went after the interviews were canceled didn't go with US citizenship.  They took all the papers they would need as if they were going to an interview. I'm sure you can do the same and explain to them that your interview was canceled.  Take a chance.

Guys so after my spousal visa was cancel. The embassy sant me a package three.  I created the online account. But  am going to go do my medical but the paper saying I should bring a Confirmation page from the us traveldoc account to the doctor. How do I get this. Am lost. Help please.  Would the doctor stress if I don't have that Confirmation page. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
7 hours ago, Godschild! said:

Guys so after my spousal visa was cancel. The embassy sant me a package three.  I created the online account. But  am going to go do my medical but the paper saying I should bring a Confirmation page from the us traveldoc account to the doctor. How do I get this. Am lost. Help please.  Would the doctor stress if I don't have that Confirmation page. 

For the medical, you only need your passport, 4 pictures , letter of packet 3 and $$...

confirmation page is only for DHL

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.