IssaCaptureFL

Haiti K1 Visa Applicants

1,796 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Haiti
Timeline
3 hours ago, Juliette2784 said:

Yeah it’s a good idea you should start it and post the link here that would be a good way to carry each other the rest of the way 😁

yeah go for it. I'll follow thread

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
16 hours ago, Beddy2015 said:

yeah you can file all together EAD and AP with  1-485 . the pro is you don't have to pay another fee for that. and some people get lucky and receive work permit way before they receive the green. So it's a win win 

That sounds interesting. Thank you! 

{Mod action}

Nine posts removed for not using English in upper forums. 

If you need to use another language besides English, please go to the Regional section of the forum and locate your country of origin.

Edited by Unlockable

“When starting an immigration journey, the best advice is to understand that sacrifices have to be made... whether it is time, money, or separation; or a combination of all.” - Unlockable

Timeline
19 hours ago, Anna J1920 said:

Hello family,  I receive my nao2 today. What I have do to next? In term of document,  or should I wait for NVC

Once case is move to NVC , make petitioner/US citizen call so you get new case number. NVC takes couples weeks before they will sent case to Haiti.   For now  the beneficiary can use Noa2 to get a police certificate . Start getting all important documents ready ( affidavit of support, pictures ect )  

Timeline
5 hours ago, Beddy2015 said:

Once case is move to NVC , make petitioner/US citizen call so you get new case number. NVC takes couples weeks before they will sent case to Haiti.   For now  the beneficiary can use Noa2 to get a police certificate . Start getting all important documents ready ( affidavit of support, pictures ect )  

Thank you for your response, I'll for 2 weeks and give them a call. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Anna J1920 said:

Hey Everyone, 

I need help please. I'm confused about the visa payment. 

Do I make the payment (petitioner) or the beneficiary in 

After you create the profile and chose where you will pick up the documents(when visa is ready). You will chose the payment option, the payment stub have to be printed and it is good for 3days,  it is cash by the beneficiary at a sogeexpress $265, have to be in goud(22525). Payment valid for 1 year.

Timeline
17 hours ago, Dpierre said:

After you create the profile and chose where you will pick up the documents(when visa is ready). You will chose the payment option, the payment stub have to be printed and it is good for 3days,  it is cash by the beneficiary at a sogeexpress $265, have to be in goud(22525). Payment valid for 1 year.

@Dpierre thank you!! I appreciate it a lot. 

You guys listen to this insanity right!!! Okay my case is spousal visa not fiance .which mean nvc schedule my interview not me by myself like you guys can do since most of you guys are finance cases ...so after 3 in a half month after case complete I finally had got a interview date for mid-march  but it was cancel due to the chaotic manifestion in Haiti doing February😭😭😭😭😭😭😭... so on March the 6th I email the embassy, today finally they reply only to tell me that my case is missing items and unless I provide them with it my interview won't be scheduled!!! Yoooooo my blood pressure went through the rough!!! Those shameless people receive everything from nvc my case is not missing nada .  Now they have the audacity to tell me am missing items. How can I miss items when I already had an interview schedule it was cancel only because the country was upside now. So my question is did anyone of you guys who actually had an cancel interview received such email because you email them for another interview date.  I need some light because I can't take this mess no longer. ( let me know please you guys.  Stay bless 

Edited by Godschild!
Error

Timeline
12 minutes ago, Godschild! said:

You guys listen to this insanity right!!! Okay my case is spousal visa not fiance .which mean nvc schedule my interview not me by myself like you guys can do since most of you guys are finance cases ...so after 3 in a half month after case complete I finally had got a interview date for mid-march  but it was cancel due to the chaotic manifestion in Haiti doing February😭😭😭😭😭😭😭... so on March the 6th I email the embassy, today finally they reply only to tell me that my case is missing items and unless I provide them with it my interview won't be scheduled!!! Yoooooo my blood pressure went through the rough!!! Those shameless people receive everything from nvc my case is not missing nada .  Now they have the audacity to tell me am missing items. How can I miss items when I already had an interview schedule it was cancel only because the country was upside now. So my question is did anyone of you guys who actually had an cancel interview received such email because you email them for another interview date.  I need some light because I can't take this mess no longer. ( let me know please you guys.  Stay bless 

Hi, I'm sorry you going through this. But if you had post earlier we would suggest you to go to embassy. My sister in law's mother had an interview march 14th, (spousal visa) they sent her email and cancel her interview due to riot in Haiti. I told her to go to the embassy,  don't wait for them to reschedule it. Because  I saw some people post they went to the embassy and explain themselves,  they got their visas. Now she's here. What you can do is to go the embassy. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Godschild! said:

Go to the embassy and have all the paper would need for the interview. Take a chance and see if they can help.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.