IssaCaptureFL

Haiti K1 Visa Applicants

1,796 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
2 hours ago, lv3 said:

salut  j'ai une question. Le CNV envoie mon dossier à l'ambassade d'Haïti depuis le 22 janvier. l'ambassade l'a reçu le 29 janvier. Je leur ai parlé, le dossier était prêt et j'ai donc attendu qu'ils m'appellent. Puis-je déposer le formulaire DS-160 afin de pouvoir payer les frais de visa sans m'appeler?

L'ambassade ne va pas vous appeler. Vous devez payer le ds 160 et après leur écrire pr le Packet 3. Vous avez déja créé  votre profil sur ustravel? Si non c'est mnt ou jamais!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Haiti
Timeline
15 hours ago, H&YP said:

Please help

I lived in DR for almost 7 years for my study. I do have a police report from there. But now i want to know is necessary to translate it? If so ,can someone tell me where? Cause my interview is for monday 11. 

Thank you!

Hey If you know any places that does translation , see if they could help. Cause I think they need all translation to be done by a legal place. If you can't, just take what you have and hopefully they won't even ask for it. I did police report for 3 different countries that I lived and they didn't even ask me for any of them. 

P.s I used to live in DR too. Did you go to Utesa? I did

Edited by Beddy2015
typo

Timeline
2 hours ago, Beddy2015 said:

Hey If you know any places that does translation , see if they could help. Cause I think they need all translation to be done by a legal place. If you can't, just take what you have and hopefully they won't even ask for it. I did police report for 3 different countries that I lived and they didn't even ask me for any of them. 

P.s I used to live in DR too. Did you go to Utesa? I did

Thank you. Yes i did too(santiago) . Graduated in 2015 (Med)

Timeline
2 minutes ago, H&YP said:

Thank you. Yes i did too(santiago) . Graduated in 2015 (Med)

Oh cool,  Congrats ! I know being a Med student is not easy in DR . I lived in Santiago too. 

Good luck on Monday for your interview. Don't be too nervous and everything will be fine. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Beddy2015 said:

Oh cool,  Congrats ! I know being a Med student is not easy in DR . I lived in Santiago too. 

Good luck on Monday for your interview. Don't be too nervous and everything will be fine. 

Thank you

Timeline
51 minutes ago, Juliette2784 said:

Our case says issued on the CEAC site is this when we start the passport tracking? Does anyone know how long it takes once it says issued????

It all depends. Even tho they said up to 2 weeks , some gets it much sooner. Back when I was approved, passport was ready for pick up 4 days later. Just keep checking and once it says ready go to the place selected to pick it up. 

2 hours ago, Beddy2015 said:

It all depends. Even tho they said up to 2 weeks , some gets it much sooner. Back when I was approved, passport was ready for pick up 4 days later. Just keep checking and once it says ready go to the place selected to pick it up. 

I don’t see anything when I check the passport number on the track the passport link but my ceac says issued maybe I’m doing it wrong 🙏🏽I will try again later Thank you for your help I pray he can come home this weekend that would be wonderful 

On 3/6/2019 at 4:04 PM, Juliette2784 said:

I don’t see anything when I check the passport number on the track the passport link but my ceac says issued maybe I’m doing it wrong 🙏🏽I will try again later Thank you for your help I pray he can come home this weekend that would be wonderful 

I’m having the same problem, did you hear anything yet?

Timeline
4 hours ago, Bellefemmejl said:

I’m having the same problem, did you hear anything yet?

If you didn't go online after your interview to pick out your delivery DHL so they can give you the transaction number the Embassy might not release it for delivery. That's what i am thinking. Not sure if i am right.

Timeline
17 minutes ago, Juliette2784 said:

Thank the Lord my fiancé has his visa and is flying home tomorrow God is magnificent Thank you for all the support and I will continue to support everyone on this forum 

Alléluia God is good!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.