IssaCaptureFL

Haiti K1 Visa Applicants

1,796 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

Please help

I lived in DR for almost 7 years for my study. I do have a police report from there. But now i want to know is necessary to translate it? If so ,can someone tell me where? Cause my interview is for monday 11. 

Thank you!

Timeline
4 minutes ago, H&YP said:

Please help

I lived in DR for almost 7 years for my study. I do have a police report from there. But now i want to know is necessary to translate it? If so ,can someone tell me where? Cause my interview is for monday 11. 

Thank you!

I think they need one from where you live and recent.  In the other hand they didn't have ask my fiance for his. I know it's not easy to get one in Haiti. Last time i heard the machine broke.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, S&ERav said:

I think they need one from where you live and recent.  In the other hand they didn't have ask my fiance for his. I know it's not easy to get one in Haiti. Last time i heard the machine broke.

Mwen gen sa dcpj an wi e mwen gen sa Dominican rep lan.mjis bezwen konnen sim dwe tradwi sa DR lan an anglais. Mesi

Timeline
2 minutes ago, H&YP said:

Mwen gen sa dcpj an wi e mwen gen sa Dominican rep lan.mjis bezwen konnen sim dwe tradwi sa DR lan an anglais. Mesi

Oh then ou good. Sa DCPJ ba ou se sa. Ou pa bezwen translate li. 

Timeline
On 3/4/2019 at 9:55 AM, Juliette2784 said:

My fiancé is Approved today they only asked 5 questions how me met how many children how many times we met and my divorce they never took any I 134 or even our WesternUnion transcript they only took the police report on Thursday when my fiancé went  and did the first part God is good 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

Yayyy!!! Congratulations !! 🎉🎈🎊 

Hello everyone my interview was cancel for march 18 , after we waited almost 4month for it to be scheduled😭😭😭 due to the riot that was happening , anyone know how I can reach the embassy to get a fast response , I tried the numbers but whenever I called these customers service rep have no clueee about nothing, can anyone give me an tip on how to get an hold of the ambassy so I can find out when they will give me another appointment.😢😢😢. Also my case is spousal visa not fiance visa

Timeline
1 minute ago, Godschild! said:

Hello everyone my interview was cancel for march 18 , after we waited almost 4month for it to be scheduled😭😭😭 due to the riot that was happening , anyone know how I can reach the embassy to get a fast response , I tried the numbers but whenever I called these customers service rep have no clueee about nothing, can anyone give me an tip on how to get an hold of the ambassy so I can find out when they will give me another appointment.😢😢😢. Also my case is spousal visa not fiance visa

Just go to the embassy office to find out. That's what many of us who were in the same situation as you did.

Just now, Godschild! said:

I know other people who got canceled for immigrant visa were at the consulate when my fiancé went but I don’t know what the result was

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Godschild! said:

Thanks. Do they have an email you usually email back and forth with?

Not really. When you called or emailed the Embassy itself takes forever to respond.

9 minutes ago, Godschild! said:

Smh. I live 7hrs away from the embassy. That's why I wanted to at least reach out first before going there. But thanks

I’m very sorry I understand how frustrating you feel because when they canceled ours my heart dropped for days but then I just decided with my fiancé to try and if you have an interview canceled you can try and see they always let people go inside who had interviews canceled. I will pray for you 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.