IssaCaptureFL

Haiti K1 Visa Applicants

1,796 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
1 hour ago, Juliette2784 said:

When my fiancé went he said many people were there with questions some the had family based visa interviews and other questions all I can say is it’s one day it’s worth it to go the worse case is you still will wait anyway but yes it’s crazy but I think that system backlogs a lot so the embassy situation and the backlogs in the system it’s worth it to go physically especially you guys it’s time for your fiancé’s to be home you did what you had to do . That’s what my fiancé said when he went I have to get home my fiancé needs me 

Thank you for your encouraging words. I’m def going to share this information with my fiancé and see if he’s willing to give it a try. He thinks he won’t even be able to get into the embassy at all when I bought this up to him a while back since he already had his interview. I’m willing to try anything at this point, especially since we have a 2 & half month old son that he’s dying to physically meet 😫. I hope something changes for us soon, but I’m going to exhaust all avenues. I just want this part of our lives to be over! It’s so frustrating, yet we’re trying to remain positive. Thanks again. 

Timeline
4 hours ago, gsdc23 said:

That’s awesome! All this good news is wonderful! Was it super packed when he went? 

In my case I wonder how AP works in situations like this since it seems as though they sent almost all of the CO’s back home to the states. Especially since it’s only one CO conducting interviews. 😫 I wish they would at least provide updates it’s so crazy that people have to go to them in order to figure out what’s happening with their interviews/visa case. 

My fiance was there from 7 until 1. They have only one consulate there. There were few people there. They took care of those who had appointment that day first then decided how many extra people they can see. Thank goodness there were able to see the ones who didn't have appointment and my fiance was one of them.

Timeline
2 hours ago, gsdc23 said:

Thank you for your encouraging words. I’m def going to share this information with my fiancé and see if he’s willing to give it a try. He thinks he won’t even be able to get into the embassy at all when I bought this up to him a while back since he already had his interview. I’m willing to try anything at this point, especially since we have a 2 & half month old son that he’s dying to physically meet 😫. I hope something changes for us soon, but I’m going to exhaust all avenues. I just want this part of our lives to be over! It’s so frustrating, yet we’re trying to remain positive. Thanks again. 

@gsdc23 it wouldn't hurt to try. Like @Juliette2784 stated there many people there with different situations and they were able to talk to someone. I will advise to try and see. 

6 hours ago, gsdc23 said:

CONGRATULATIONS!! So happy everything worked out for you. 🤗

Thank you so very much. Thank you for answering many of my questions in the past. 

Timeline
3 hours ago, S&ERav said:

@gsdc23 it wouldn't hurt to try. Like @Juliette2784 stated there many people there with different situations and they were able to talk to someone. I will advise to try and see. 

Thank you so very much. Thank you for answering many of my questions in the past. 

You’re very welcome & Ok will do! Thank you 🙏🏾 

Timeline
On 2/22/2019 at 9:15 AM, 100%pozitiF#love said:

So the embassy is opened and my interview was this morning at 7:00am. Everything went well. Questions asked was: name, DOB, address, phone number, transfer receipts and pictures, how many times we see each other. So guys if you are in a real relationship don’t freak out, just make sure you do your homework with your fiancée in Haiti; like where you work, your address, your salary, where you first met and how many time you travel to see each other, family info specially if there are children etc..

Congratulations!!! I'm happy for you!  I wish the rest of us get positive energy like yours after the interview. 

Timeline

Hello my people,  let me start by saying thank you for this forum!!! You guys are positive and well informed. Also, CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF YOU that got APPROVED!!!! and courage and patient to those of you that still waiting like me! Pa gen priye ki pa gen amen. 

I sent our i129f package on November 19. I'm waiting for Nao2.  I'm expecting to hear something from march-April. Since most of you than with this long process , I'm really confused about the next step.. what are the other steps?what can I do to prepare for it? 

Timeline
18 hours ago, gsdc23 said:

I feel your pain, you and your familiy are in my prayers. hanging there, stay potive!! May God bless you! I can't wait to hear you post " your visa APPROVED"

Timeline
2 hours ago, Anna J1920 said:

I feel your pain, you and your familiy are in my prayers. hanging there, stay potive!! May God bless you! I can't wait to hear you post " your visa APPROVED"

Thank you for your kind, positive words. It means a lot. I can’t wait to be able to update this thread with good news. 

6 minutes ago, Bellefemmejl said:

Hi guys I’m over here freaking out . All my info on my traveldocs page has disappeared has this happened to anyone you before 

C763EF63-8975-483A-8B28-7FEEE59F627B.png

This happened to us after the original schedule date passed after a couple days are you trying to track your passport?? If so go to travel doc Haiti track passport and then just put the passport number 

3 minutes ago, Bellefemmejl said:

@Juliette2784 Yes I’m trying to track my passport . But since my delivery info is no longer on the my account will they still send it to the location I chose? Because they gave my fiancé a paper to make a traveldocs account to print a confirmation to bring to get the passport 

http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ht/ht-main-contactus.asp

Use that link and put in his passport #

Timeline

Hello, i just received my NOA2 dated 2/22/19 for the k1 visa. I know it's not at the NVC yet but i was wondering can i start getting my supporting documents for the i-134 ready, like bank statements, letter from my job ect.....

41 minutes ago, Dpierre said:

Hello, i just received my NOA2 dated 2/22/19 for the k1 visa. I know it's not at the NVC yet but i was wondering can i start getting my supporting documents for the i-134 ready, like bank statements, letter from my job ect.....

Yes it is good to get documentation together and ready and make sure your fiancé has the archives for birth certificate and any divorce if applicable and make sure you have WesternUnion transfer receipts/ transcripts and you can also email the noa 2 and that can be used to obtain the police report that is good to get started in advance 

6 hours ago, Bellefemmejl said:

Thank you .

Your welcome 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.