IssaCaptureFL

Haiti K1 Visa Applicants

1,796 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

Some one told me that the embassy is open today but I don’t know if they’re doing any interviews. And yes the Medical Doctors opened since yesterday 

52 minutes ago, 100%pozitiF#love said:

Some one told me that the embassy is open today but I don’t know if they’re doing any interviews. And yes the Medical Doctors opened since yesterday 

For the people that got their intervies cancelled, or so. Does that mean people that were gonna get interviews for next month are gonna be delayed also, or do they just make more slots open? If that makes sense

4 minutes ago, Love4 said:

For the people that got their intervies cancelled, or so. Does that mean people that were gonna get interviews for next month are gonna be delayed also, or do they just make more slots open? If that makes sense

interviews were full for February and march prior to the protest people who have those slots will keep the appointments they have for us who got canceled I believe they will open more slots but for cr-1 Im not sure if this will effect NVC scheduling of your interviews I'm sure you will have one soon wishing all the best 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

The medical is very important I don’t think they will let you through without it. Our interview is this Friday but I haven’t receive any email yet. So  fingers cross🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
4 hours ago, Juliette2784 said:

thank you for the well wishes and positivity at this time we all can use all we can get and I appriciate that . So far today they have-not opened slots. Did anyone have a hard time with getting a medical done due to this ???? I know the doctor we used is open today and they confirmed the medical is good for 6 months also . I hope this week everybody gets done with everything and we can all be past this soon in the name of Jesus

I am not sure about the medical. We did ours with no problem. Let's hope we get some slots open this week to get this over with.

43 minutes ago, S&ERav said:

I am not sure about the medical. We did ours with no problem. Let's hope we get some slots open this week to get this over with.

Yes I am praying for that we picked up our medical on the 8th thank God because it got crazy after that I am just praying for the slots and to get done

Edited by Juliette2784
Error

1 hour ago, 100%pozitiF#love said:

The medical is very important I don’t think they will let you through without it. Our interview is this Friday but I haven’t receive any email yet. So  fingers cross🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

I’m praying you get done I think so far if they have not canceled you will be okay you are in my thoughts and prayers 

Ok my fiance pay the visa fee Monday morning , this morning I went on the ustraveldocs to see if there's any appointment open for the interview , there's none . so, I went ahead and email support@traveldocs to send packet 3 with the USCIS case number and the NVC case number , I even explain that the status of the case is ready . I got a repply the same day they sent me a username and password in a separate email then another email stating that I  will here from someone in 1-2 days . that was around 12 pm today. Then I got another email around 5 telling me to provide the letter that NVC sent me that my case has been transferred to Haiti. Did they ask any of you to provide the NVC letter when you requested packet 3 or maybe it's something new ? 

Just take a screen shot of The ceac web page that says your case is ready in Haiti of course I did that and they asked for the letter too but when my fiancé went for his medical they asked for the packet three / letter and they never sent ours but the doctor called the consulate and they verified it and allowed the medical 

10 minutes ago, Juliette2784 said:

Just take a screen shot of The ceac web page that says your case is ready in Haiti of course I did that and they asked for the letter too but when my fiancé went for his medical they asked for the packet three / letter and they never sent ours but the doctor called the consulate and they verified it and allowed the medical 

I sent the letter hopefully they reply back. Thank you !

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.