IssaCaptureFL

Haiti K1 Visa Applicants

1,796 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
33 minutes ago, 100%pozitiF#love said:

I would donate to her directly but not indirectly because 99% of time the money doesn’t reach the person/ people who need it... I travel to Haiti every 3-4 months I know what I see there....

I agree, I’ve donated to so many funds in the past that ended up being fraudulent and never get to the actual people in Haiti that I don’t trust a lot of fundraisers now. I hope the funds are really going to her though. 

Edited by gsdc23

Timeline
34 minutes ago, 100%pozitiF#love said:

I would donate to her directly but not indirectly because 99% of time the money doesn’t reach the person/ people who need it... I travel to Haiti every 3-4 months I know what I see there....

That's so true. I  don't knot Flav personally, but as an artist he is different. He did the same thing last time for a lady whom had lost everything from due to one of those protestors outraged. The money did get to the lady. He went to her personally to deliver the money. He is only artist that i will donate my money to for missionary work. Other than him i haven't seen any. 

1 hour ago, S&ERav said:

That's so true. I  don't knot Flav personally, but as an artist he is different. He did the same thing last time for a lady whom had lost everything from due to one of those protestors outraged. The money did get to the lady. He went to her personally to deliver the money. He is only artist that i will donate my money to for missionary work. Other than him i haven't seen any. 

Yeah I don’t usually for just anyone but I know he has done this before and for that boy It was worth the risk for me it’s very sad I have a daughter the same age 

Timeline

Im starting to worry about what will happen to the package I sent through DHL if the embassy remains closed. All my original documents were in there along with my fiancé documents that took forever to get, if they get lost im going to loose it :(

Ive been praying for things to get better being optimistic that tomorrow would be a brighter day. Hopefully the government officials and president comes out of hiding and address the nation, because being silent and waiting for things to calm down is not working its only igniting the flames. 

Who ever is the leader of this movement needs to put his foot down and remind the mass population that the is a protest not a riot, only the poor is suffering right now they still in their mansions with their money living their lives, I doubt they care if innocent people are dying. 

NEW Case Status website: https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/

OLD  Case Status website: https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do

USCIS - 800-375-5283.  NVC - (603)-334-0700

Contact the National Customer Service Center (NCSC) at 1-800-375-5283.

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVC? Click here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

USPS INFORMED DELIVERY - https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

Timeline
10 hours ago, IssaCaptureFL said:

Im starting to worry about what will happen to the package I sent through DHL if the embassy remains closed. All my original documents were in there along with my fiancé documents that took forever to get, if they get lost im going to loose it :(

Ive been praying for things to get better being optimistic that tomorrow would be a brighter day. Hopefully the government officials and president comes out of hiding and address the nation, because being silent and waiting for things to calm down is not working its only igniting the flames. 

Who ever is the leader of this movement needs to put his foot down and remind the mass population that the is a protest not a riot, only the poor is suffering right now they still in their mansions with their money living their lives, I doubt they care if innocent people are dying. 

I am hoping DHL keeps your package safe. I am also praying for things to calm down so people can go on about their businesses. The leaders seem not to be concerned if what's going on meanwhile people are losing their lives, businesses are getting destroyed. Enfin sel Bondye ki ka di yon mo. 

1 hour ago, S&ERav said:

I am hoping DHL keeps your package safe. I am also praying for things to calm down so people can go on about their businesses. The leaders seem not to be concerned if what's going on meanwhile people are losing their lives, businesses are getting destroyed. Enfin sel Bondye ki ka di yon mo. 

The government does not care and all they stole and destroyed they are hurting each other and for nobody to speak from Friday to now is too much I have faith your packet is safe and that things will resolve but the worry and frustration is hard to avoid for any of us I pray for us all and Haiti everyday. They already started today and it’s insane the prime minister needs to say something 

Timeline
7 hours ago, Faith199 said:

it's ridiculous in Haiti. did anyone get a chance to do their interview this month yet?

I think everything stopped after February 6th. Embassy might not be open for a whole week after things calm down from what I’m hearing. Majority of the US embassy workers were evacuated. 

NEW Case Status website: https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/

OLD  Case Status website: https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do

USCIS - 800-375-5283.  NVC - (603)-334-0700

Contact the National Customer Service Center (NCSC) at 1-800-375-5283.

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVC? Click here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

USPS INFORMED DELIVERY - https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

Timeline
1 hour ago, Faith199 said:

So for the ones that had their interviews  what happens now in the mist of all this, if they were approved?

Pitit sèl Bondye ki konnen. Bagay sa bay tèt fè mal.

Timeline
17 hours ago, Godschild! said:

Hey guys I have a question. So it is after the visa Interview the Consulate give passport pick up location instruction. Or we need to compete the process of the courier now while I wait for Interview.if so? How do I go about registering for DHL . THANKS for your reply god bless 

You chose one if the offices provides to you when filing out your info in the usctavel website.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.