IssaCaptureFL

Haiti K1 Visa Applicants

1,796 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

I just wished they didn’t start these crazy things now, I went through the same problems back in 2004 during (Aristide) now my boo has to go through the same things😭😭.. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
1 hour ago, 100%pozitiF#love said:

I just wished they didn’t start these crazy things now, I went through the same problems back in 2004 during (Aristide) now my boo has to go through the same things😭😭.. 

It's getting very depressing 😥😥😥

Timeline

Has anyone been getting phone call from the NVC. I miss 2 phone calls from this number 6033349400. when i called back they say it's a non working number from the National Visa Center.

Hello everyone , 

I've been following this thread for a while now and I just wanted to say thanks to all of you for the tips , It helps alot . from what I'm hearing , things are not going well in Haiti.My case is in Transit since Friday until now . I completed the ds160 ,created  profile at Ustraveldocs Saturday. Print the slip to pay visa this morning but my fiance cant go anywhere because of the chaos and we have until Friday to pay for the visa . does anyone know,  just in case if the date expires can we print out a new slip to pay for visa?

Timeline
53 minutes ago, 100%pozitiF#love said:

I would try to email them, they arr aware of the whole situation 

You did not get an email from them. They emailed me. 

Timeline

Im a bit confused there's no security update for tomorrow, are the offices open or closed?

NEW Case Status website: https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/

OLD  Case Status website: https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do

USCIS - 800-375-5283.  NVC - (603)-334-0700

Contact the National Customer Service Center (NCSC) at 1-800-375-5283.

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVC? Click here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

USPS INFORMED DELIVERY - https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

Timeline
38 minutes ago, IssaCaptureFL said:

Im a bit confused there's no security update for tomorrow, are the offices open or closed?

The Embassy closes until the 19th.

Timeline

@100%pozitiF#love The thing is though even if the people “vote” they don’t even really count ballots correctly or take into account the whole country because it’s impossible to really have a system where the Haitian people choose their leader. Mw vreman kwe moun politik yo sel chwazi nepot moun yo vle. But it is true that no matter what president they get they end up hating them. As horrible as this sounds &

I’m pretty sure a lot of Haitians won’t agree with me cause we’re such prideful people, but pou etazini oubyen yon Lot peyi Pwan kontwol ayiti paske tout ayisyen ki jwen pouvwa sanble tankou vole yo ye. I don’t see any other solution if Haitians can’t put their heads together to manage crisis without destroying the country. Moun ap soufri trop.

Timeline
4 hours ago, Tati888 said:

Hello everyone , 

I've been following this thread for a while now and I just wanted to say thanks to all of you for the tips , It helps alot . from what I'm hearing , things are not going well in Haiti.My case is in Transit since Friday until now . I completed the ds160 ,created  profile at Ustraveldocs Saturday. Print the slip to pay visa this morning but my fiance cant go anywhere because of the chaos and we have until Friday to pay for the visa . does anyone know,  just in case if the date expires can we print out a new slip to pay for visa?

Even if the slip expires I think the worst that can happen is that you’ll just have to redo the DS160, but for a more accurate answer I think you should call the NVC & ask.

12 hours ago, gsdc23 said:

@100%pozitiF#love The thing is though even if the people “vote” they don’t even really count ballots correctly or take into account the whole country because it’s impossible to really have a system where the Haitian people choose their leader. Mw vreman kwe moun politik yo sel chwazi nepot moun yo vle. But it is true that no matter what president they get they end up hating them. As horrible as this sounds &

I’m pretty sure a lot of Haitians won’t agree with me cause we’re such prideful people, but pou etazini oubyen yon Lot peyi Pwan kontwol ayiti paske tout ayisyen ki jwen pouvwa sanble tankou vole yo ye. I don’t see any other solution if Haitians can’t put their heads together to manage crisis without destroying the country. Moun ap soufri trop.

I tottaly agree with you , I feel like there's no change unless U.S or another country pran kontrol .majorite  Politisyen nan peyi a c poche yo ya defann .

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

I would donate to her directly but not indirectly because 99% of time the money doesn’t reach the person/ people who need it... I travel to Haiti every 3-4 months I know what I see there....

Edited by 100%pozitiF#love

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.