IssaCaptureFL

Haiti K1 Visa Applicants

1,796 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
On 1/29/2019 at 1:17 AM, S&ERav said:

The packet 3 is for your medical i believe. You take with you to get your medical done. Then wait for your interview.

Hi 👋 

please, what Doctor 👨🏽‍⚕️ did you use?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

@S&ERav packet 3 is the steps you have take and some instructions that guide you through. Have you filled out Ds160 yet and pay the fee?

Edited by 100%pozitiF#love

Timeline
On 1/29/2019 at 5:45 AM, Fafa0109 said:

Hi ladiess im so glad i found this!!im ready to send my application in and i hope i can find someone on here to help guide me on what i have to do amd what documents i need to prepare....thank you in advanced :)😆😆😆

On 1/29/2019 at 5:45 AM, Fafa0109 said:

Hi ladiess im so glad i found this!!im ready to send my application in and i hope i can find someone on here to help guide me on what i have to do amd what documents i need to prepare....thank you in advanced :)😆😆😆

Did you already have an interview date?? Cause the l134 is for interview!

Timeline
On 1/30/2019 at 11:01 PM, 100%pozitiF#love said:

@S&ERav packet 3 is the steps you have take and some instructions that guide you through. Have you filled out Ds160 yet and pay the fee?

Yess i have done all that. I am waiting for my interview.

Timeline
On 1/30/2019 at 10:29 PM, H&YP said:

Hi 👋 

please, what Doctor 👨🏽‍⚕️ did you use?

I will asky fiance he told me i forgot. It's one of the doctors from the packet they sent him.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.