IssaCaptureFL

Haiti K1 Visa Applicants

1,796 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
22 minutes ago, Faith199 said:

@Juliette2784ย whats the lawyers name/contact information. And did the lawyer notarize it for you all as well?ย 

ย 

Yes, we will definitely make sure to bring that. Thank you.ย 

ย 

IMG_0370.PNG

IMG_0371.PNG

4 minutes ago, Faith199 said:

@Juliette2784ย yes email them ASAP for packet 3. And what's your personal email address so I can send u the doctor we used?ย 

ย 

ย 

Myoung2784@gmail.com and thank you so much also I read the I-134 and the instructions only ask for either a letter from your employer with your salary date of hire position and if your full time and we have that I also see a letter from the bank with a year of deposits and balance are you guys getting that too??2

Timeline
3 hours ago, Faith199 said:

@S&ERavย does the police certificate and birth certificate have to be translated in English if its already in the country native language?

ย 

DONT NEED TO BE TRANSLATED (French , English).

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

21 minutes ago, H&YP said:

ย 

IMG_0370.PNG

IMG_0371.PNG

Our police report in Haiti expires a week before the interview but the service desk says if itโ€™s not in packet three they donโ€™t need it so we are not going to get another one but the other thing is confusing but I think we are good as for as the translation I felt it could. It hurt because I assume once he is in the USA and we have our wedding when we do the AOS it needs to be translated and we just got it done because itโ€™s just as much here and itโ€™s an accredited attorney in Haiti so we just have aired on the side of caution. But yes itโ€™s confusing because many others were asked for western Union receipts one guy told the consulate he didnโ€™t think he would need it and she said he should have had it so itโ€™s like a set up they give you instructions but it really depends on the consulate so I say itโ€™s better to have it and not need it then need it and not have itย 

Edited by Juliette2784

Timeline
21 minutes ago, Juliette2784 said:

Our police report in Haiti expires a week before the interview but the service desk says if itโ€™s not in packet three they donโ€™t need it so we are not going to get another one but the other thing is confusing but I think we are good as for as the translation I felt it could. It hurt because I assume once he is in the USA and we have our wedding when we do the AOS it needs to be translated and we just got it done because itโ€™s just as much here and itโ€™s an accredited attorney in Haiti so we just have aired on the side of caution. But yes itโ€™s confusing because many others were asked for western Union receipts one guy told the consulate he didnโ€™t think he would need it and she said he should have had it so itโ€™s like a set up they give you instructions but it really depends on the consulate so I say itโ€™s better to have it and not need it then need it and not have itย 

Yes I agree. I'm going to carry many things just in case๐Ÿ˜œ
ย 

Timeline

hey guys! I sent out my I-129f today! I know i have to be patient starting now but hopefully everything goes well. Good luck toย you all

Timeline
8 hours ago, Faith199 said:

@S&ERavย does the police certificate and birth certificate have to be translated in English if its already in the country native language? If so, how is this process done? My fiance has all those documents with him in Haiti. This needs to be translated for the K1 Visa interview?ย 

ย 

Also please can anyone provide me a detailed list of all the documents that we will need and things we should have in preparation for the K1 Visa interview. I feel like this Embassy is so dysfunctional and I need clarity.

ย 

ย 

My fiance got his done at this speific place in Haiti. They only do them on Tuesday and Thursday. I am.not sure if it's translate. I will have to ask him.

ย 

I have pictures, i sent him copy of my divorce, the I-134form , copy of my citizen certificate, 2 passports pictures, the approval form, the D160 form, the form of the interview approval, the I-129f approval forn. His birth certificate and yours translate. I am not sure if i miss anything.

Timeline
2 hours ago, Faith199 said:

@S&ERav Why do they need mine? Why they need my birth certificate

I don't know i sent mines just in case. It's better to have more informations than less.

21 hours ago, Faith199 said:

@Godchildย go to ustraveldocs website where you vreated your account and scheduled interview. Click on the blue tab on the left that says provide feedback and send them a message there. They respond to that quicker than anything else.

I can't just schedule my interview like you guys because my category is not for fiance it's spousal visa๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ, unless nvcย ย ย send my case I won't be ableย  to get an Interview, it's been 9weeks since I had case complete but they refuse to send my case to the embassy๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ. I email them to expedited they refuse. Idk what to do anymore but wait

Timeline

I already received the package 3. What do I have to do? How do I return it? and with what I have to send it? Please help ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ
ย 

ย 

Timeline
On 1/25/2019 at 3:43 PM, H&YP said:

I already received the package 3. What do I have to do? How do I return it? and with what I have to send it? Please help ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ
ย 

ย 

The packet 3 is for your medical i believe. You take with you to get your medical done. Then wait for your interview.

Timeline

Hi ladiess im so glad i found this!!im ready to send my application in and i hope i can find someone on here to help guide me on what i have to do amd what documents i need to prepare....thank you in advanced :)๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

ย 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.