IssaCaptureFL

Haiti K1 Visa Applicants

1,796 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

Quelqu'un peut m'aider svp. 

J'ai tt fait: crée mon profil, payer la date du rendez-vous ( interview).

j'ai fait une erreur, j'ai cliqué sur une nouvelle demande et maintenant ma page ce voit comme ça. C comme ci mes anciens  infos gone. Please help

comment peux je les récupérer? 😭

IMG_1854.PNG

@S&ERav does the police certificate and birth certificate have to be translated in English if its already in the country native language? If so, how is this process done? My fiance has all those documents with him in Haiti. This needs to be translated for the K1 Visa interview? 

Also please can anyone provide me a detailed list of all the documents that we will need and things we should have in preparation for the K1 Visa interview. I feel like this Embassy is so dysfunctional and I need clarity.

2 hours ago, Faith199 said:

@S&ERav does the police certificate and birth certificate have to be translated in English if its already in the country native language? If so, how is this process done? My fiance has all those documents with him in Haiti. This needs to be translated for the K1 Visa interview? 

Also please can anyone provide me a detailed list of all the documents that we will need and things we should have in preparation for the K1 Visa interview. I feel like this Embassy is so dysfunctional and I need clarity.

We got the birth certificate translated at a lawyers office in Haiti and then got it notarized it was 30 dollars Also make sure you bring WesternUnion receipts to the interview if you have them 

I know the police certification gets sent to the consulate I don’t think that needs to be notarized we didn’t get ours notarized only the one from DR 

Did you guys get packet 3?

Edited by Juliette2784

6 minutes ago, Faith199 said:

@Juliette2784 whats the lawyers name/contact information. And did the lawyer notarize it for you all as well? 

Yes, we will definitely make sure to bring that. Thank you. 

The Attorney  name is Ker saint and the location is in central ville the phone number is (509)37664424 it took three days and tell them you need it fast they will give you the information where to get the notary done and the phone number when they a Complete the translation 

Just now, Juliette2784 said:

The Attorney  name is Ker saint and the location is in central ville the phone number is (509)37664424 it took three days and tell them you need it fast they will give you the information where to get the notary done and the phone number when they a Complete the translation 

Did you guys request packet 3 via email ???? DR finially transferred our case to Haiti and we have our interview feb 14 should I email for packet 3?? 

Just now, Juliette2784 said:

Did you guys request packet 3 via email ???? DR finially transferred our case to Haiti and we have our interview feb 14 should I email for packet 3?? 

Also what doctors are we choosing????

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.