IssaCaptureFL

Haiti K1 Visa Applicants

1,796 posts in this topic

Still no available dates ughhhhhhhhhhhh. These people wont't even answer your questions acting like fringing robots when you ask them when will they post dates for February 2019. They are full of ####### man. I mean really? I have been waiting since November 13th 2018 for a fringing date( I literally check every second and in some cases every hour when busy at work). I mean what are they doing???

5 hours ago, Faith199 said:

Still no available dates ughhhhhhhhhhhh. These people wont't even answer your questions acting like fringing robots when you ask them when will they post dates for February 2019. They are full of ####### man. I mean really? I have been waiting since November 13th 2018 for a fringing date( I literally check every second and in some cases every hour when busy at work). I mean what are they doing???

They don’t care they are not even connecting with an actual person at the consulate they just read a screen and that’s it at this point I don’t think it matters what we do they are going to just make us keep checking constantly hoping they open dates instead of just giving a firm timeline of when they will open dates so we don’t have to be constantly disappointed it’s just insane to think we went through all that stress all thoes months to finally get to the end and have to wait three extra months for nothing IcAnt believe this 

Edited by Juliette2784

I don’t mean to be negative but I have been quiet throughout the majority of this process staying positive but this is just not fair and they can’t even give an explanation at all . So many people are home with their fiancé that filed around the same time as us and even after and here we sit I continue to keep faith in God to give us strength 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Juliette2784 said:

I don’t mean to be negative but I have been quiet throughout the majority of this process staying positive but this is just not fair and they can’t even give an explanation at all . So many people are home with their fiancé that filed around the same time as us and even after and here we sit I continue to keep faith in God to give us strength 

I am tired of calling. At this point I am just going to wait until they decide to post dates. Those people don't care.

@Juliette2784 They do not care at all. This is ridiculous. I mean what is so hard about opening some dates for February 2019 if yall keep saying that you will have dates for that. How long have you been waiting for a date? I spoke to two other individuals one has been waiting since November 24th, 2018, the other has been waiting over a month and I have been waiting since November 13, 2018. 

@S&ERav I am tired of calling as well. This is ridiculous. I mean they do not care at all and are so insensitive. Who not have K1 visa appointments for December and January? If I knew they would of done this, I would of been scheduled an appointment in November even though my stuff was still at NVC lol. My thing is if you are going to have interview slots in February 2019 then why is it taking so long for yall to post those slots? 

7 hours ago, Faith199 said:

@Juliette2784 They do not care at all. This is ridiculous. I mean what is so hard about opening some dates for February 2019 if yall keep saying that you will have dates for that. How long have you been waiting for a date? I spoke to two other individuals one has been waiting since November 24th, 2018, the other has been waiting over a month and I have been waiting since November 13, 2018. 

Our case left NVC on November 27th but they sent it to the wrong consulate they sent it to DR so we had to have it transferred to Haiti but I guess we got upset for nothing because we would have had to wait anyway because haiti won’t post interviews if we would have known this we would have requested to have the interview in DR since our case was there anyway . What a headache this has been we are in month 11 at this point I just can’t get over this  I am numb at this point but I just will be happy when we can be with our fiancé

Hello guys, it's been almost 8week since case complete at nvc , and I have not heard anything about my interview schedule date ,this is for((spousal IR1 immediate relative visa) not fiance, I called nvc they tell me the same thing daily they Don't know, all I know is as of right now they booking for February, so my question is to the people who are doing spousal visa not finance visa, has it ever took that long waiting to he schedule for an interview date before?  It's for Haiti embassy, also I plan on going with my daughter she's a USA citizen that won't be a problem right? Thank you for your reply.  Have a bless one

Edited by Godschild!
Error

3 hours ago, Faith199 said:

I am starting to feel like these people in Haiti lying to us. I mean honestly, if yall have dates in February 2019 available ummm, why yall scared to post them then? Mind you they have been saying they have those dates since last month. We are well on a way to be over with the month of January!

Hi there am anxious over here as well, so it's the embassy that's in charge of giving the date's to nvc first? Before they can schedule our interview.  Am ir1 not fiance. Why they refuse to give out the dates😭😭

@Godschild! From speaking to a representative at the Visa center in Haiti, its the Consular that is in Haiti Embassy that is suppose to post the dates. I was told that they have available slots in February 2019 and that they do not know when they will post it but to keep checking to see if they post available dates. 

1 hour ago, Faith199 said:

@Godschild! From speaking to a representative at the Visa center in Haiti, its the Consular that is in Haiti Embassy that is suppose to post the dates. I was told that they have available slots in February 2019 and that they do not know when they will post it but to keep checking to see if they post available dates. 

Oh ok, for spousal visa we don't get to choose our dates like fiance visa, it's what the nvc give us that's the annoying part. I guess they back up. January dates already full, they now in February I hope I make it into February 😭😭

1 hour ago, Faith199 said:

Can you please tell me Where do I go to see the dates they post? So I won't keep calling nvc asking what month Haiti embassy in every week. Thank you

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
On 1/9/2019 at 2:08 PM, Faith199 said:

@S&ERav I am tired of calling as well. This is ridiculous. I mean they do not care at all and are so insensitive. Who not have K1 visa appointments for December and January? If I knew they would of done this, I would of been scheduled an appointment in November even though my stuff was still at NVC lol. My thing is if you are going to have interview slots in February 2019 then why is it taking so long for yall to post those slots? 

I am just hoping this whole government shut down doesn't push things back any further. Let's just hope and pray.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.