IssaCaptureFL

Haiti K1 Visa Applicants

1,796 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
On 12/12/2018 at 1:54 PM, Juliette2784 said:

@Kween exactly they wrote us asking where we want the interview but the case is still. It saying it’s in Haiti it is the craziest thing I have ever been through so when your case left DR how long did it take to get an interview and who did you call in DR. This is the most backwards system ever so ready for this to be done

I'm trying to send an screen shot but it's to large...we got the case numbe March 6th,Haiti and DR both put in the request for transfer same day. April 26 cam and it still was not transferred. But May 1st it was transferred... email me if you need me to send you the emails I sent to both DR and Haiti to request our transfers.... prenelusfamilyforever@gmail.com 

I'm praying for us all 

On 11/11/2018 at 6:55 AM, Bluecheck said:

2 weeks after case complete. 

Yes you need a police clearance from DCPJ. You can go and do it on Tuesday only. If you can get a hard copy from them there's no problem because the US embassy have direct access to the data base. Then you can go to the interview without the hard copy.  

Hello can I just go to any police station in Haiti to do the police certificate or there's a actual office to do that?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
On 1/1/2019 at 4:53 PM, Godschild! said:

Hello can I just go to any police station in Haiti to do the police certificate or there's a actual office to do that?

The only place to get a Valid PCC for the US embassy in Haiti is DCPJ: direction central de la police judiciaire, tabarre Port-au-Prince. 

6 hours ago, Bellefemmejl said:

@Faith199No I haven’t tried calling the appointment centers I will definitely do that .

I can’t believe we are through the first week of January and still no interviews I thought they would at least open dates for us to schedule for February this is just not fair 

On 12/30/2018 at 9:25 AM, Kween said:

I'm trying to send an screen shot but it's to large...we got the case numbe March 6th,Haiti and DR both put in the request for transfer same day. April 26 cam and it still was not transferred. But May 1st it was transferred... email me if you need me to send you the emails I sent to both DR and Haiti to request our transfers.... prenelusfamilyforever@gmail.com 

Thank you for your reply appreciate all you have done and hope you enjoyed your holidays. I keep calling the support docs and the attorney also my attorney is saying that in extreme cases they can expedite but you still have to set an initial interview and they just have not posted any as far as the transfer still nothing we are now going into week 7😔 all they say is the consulate has the request and will respond when they get to it and even with that they are not opening interviews yet it’s just crazy. Thank God you filed when you did I think by the time my fiancé gets home we will be past the year mark but as long as he gets home that’s what counts 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.