IssaCaptureFL

Haiti K1 Visa Applicants

1,796 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
14 minutes ago, Godschild! said:

Donc, il y a deux semaines. si c'est tellement rapide. Avez-vous besoin d'une autorisation de police 

2 weeks after case complete. 

Yes you need a police clearance from DCPJ. You can go and do it on Tuesday only. If you can get a hard copy from them there's no problem because the US embassy have direct access to the data base. Then you can go to the interview without the hard copy.  

Edited by Bluecheck

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Godschild! said:

On thank you very much.no police certificate was needed?

Yes you need a police clearance from DCPJ. You can go and do it on Tuesday only. If you can't  get a hard copy from them there's no problem because the US embassy have direct access to the data base. Then you can go to the interview without the hard copy.  

Edited by Bluecheck

On 11/7/2018 at 12:10 PM, gsdc23 said:

That’s usually good news; did your case creation date change also? And does it say “Nonimmigrant Visa” at the top of your CEAC status? If so then that means you’ll definitely be changed to “issued” soon. It usually goes from AP-Ready-AP-Issued. 

May I ask how long has it been & how many times your case updated since you sent in your additional documents?

Today, it says ,"issued" yes. 

On 11/7/2018 at 11:36 AM, Gigi2018 said:

Oh wowww.... Really ?..... 

That's something good, keep watching it to see whennit change to "issue". Ready usually means that they're done with their investigation and they'll actually continue to process your visa. That's my understanding of it if you comes from AP to ready. Did they keep your fiance'ce passport?.... If so they'll call her to go pick it up at the selected DHL when it's ready

Yes they have it cause we had to send it with other documents

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/11/2018 at 6:55 AM, Bluecheck said:

2 weeks after case complete. 

Yes you need a police clearance from DCPJ. You can go and do it on Tuesday only. If you can get a hard copy from them there's no problem because the US embassy have direct access to the data base. Then you can go to the interview without the hard copy.  

Morning, I got case complete finally, how long after that did you have your Interview for Haiti ? Please let me know.am so anxiously to be over this long road.stsy bless

Timeline
7 hours ago, Godschild! said:

Bonjour, mon dossier est enfin terminé, combien de temps après cela avez-vous eu votre entrevue pour Haïti? S'il vous plaît, faites-le moi savoir. Je suis si impatient de suivre cette longue route.

Two weeks. I did CR1 visa. Not K1.

On 11/30/2018 at 3:33 PM, Bluecheck said:

Two weeks. I did CR1 visa. Not K1.

Thank you for your reply, yes we in the IR1 category . You mentioned you got Interview after two weeks after case complete. Tomorrow will make me two weeks since case complete. My question to you now is.was your interview date pretty close or were they far schedule ? A month or two months after  your case complete?.Thanks for your reply in advance

5 minutes ago, Faith199 said:

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone is having a hard time find interview appointments at the embassy in Haiti for K1 visa? Please someone shine some light my way, I have been searching for appointments since November 24th 2018 and have not seen any dates.

I believe it’s because of all the protest and all the days the embassy had to close and all the visa appointments that were scheduled thoes days had to be rescheduled 

I was wondering if anyone is having a hard time finding interview appointments at the embassy in Haiti for K1 visa? I called and they mentioned the dates that is will be available is all the way in February 2019????? Have anyone had this problem before??  I mean NVC processed our documents and it has been ready since November 15th??? Why do we have to wait so long?? Will they post earlier dates? Is this what the embassy in Haiti typically tell people? Please someone shine some light my way, I have been searching for appointments since November 24th 2018 and have not seen any dates.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.