IssaCaptureFL

Haiti K1 Visa Applicants

1,796 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
On 10/27/2018 at 1:02 PM, S&ERav said:

Thank you so very much. I really appreciate the help. 

I just called the Visa Center they say they have not received my case. Also stated it can take up to 6 weeks for them to get it. How long does it usually take for the NVC to receive the case? I am nervous.

Timeline
4 hours ago, S&ERav said:

I just called the Visa Center they say they have not received my case. Also stated it can take up to 6 weeks for them to get it. How long does it usually take for the NVC to receive the case? I am nervous.

It usually takes a few weeks for NVC to receive the case/case number. 6 weeks is their average timeframe they give you but it’s usually shorter than that. I believe mine took less than a week to get to NVC after I received my NOA2 & it was sent over to the embassy fairly quickly as well.

Everyone’s different but it doesn’t take too long. Everything moves in quickly after NOA2 for the most part.

Take a look at other people’s timelimes on this thread to get an idea of timeframes.

Timeline
1 hour ago, gsdc23 said:

It usually takes a few weeks for NVC to receive the case/case number. 6 weeks is their average timeframe they give you but it’s usually shorter than that. I believe mine took less than a week to get to NVC after I received my NOA2 & it was sent over to the embassy fairly quickly as well.

Everyone’s different but it doesn’t take too long. Everything moves in quickly after NOA2 for the most part.

Take a look at other people’s timelimes on this thread to get an idea of timeframes.

Ok Thank you. I will just another week to see. Are you done with your case now?

Timeline
5 minutes ago, gsdc23 said:

Yes it is, very nerve wrecking! I can’t wait till this part is over, but thank you.

You are very welcome. Thank goodness for this group. It's very helpful. I was hoping to have my fiance before the new year, but it looks like that will not happen. I am still grateful. 

Timeline
2 hours ago, Pas&nat said:

I checked online today it went from Administrative process to "ready" ready for interview. She had an interview already.

Oh wowww.... Really ?..... 

That's something good, keep watching it to see whennit change to "issue". Ready usually means that they're done with their investigation and they'll actually continue to process your visa. That's my understanding of it if you comes from AP to ready. Did they keep your fiance'ce passport?.... If so they'll call her to go pick it up at the selected DHL when it's ready

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Gigi2018 said:

Oh wowww.... Really ?..... The process went fast

That's something good, keep watching it to see whennit change to "issue". Ready usually means that they're done with their investigation and they'll actually continue to process your visa. That's my understanding of it if you comes from AP to ready. Did they keep your fiance'ce passport?.... If so they'll call her to go pick it up at the selected DHL when it's ready

Timeline
2 hours ago, Pas&nat said:

I checked online today it went from Administrative process to "ready" ready for interview. She had an interview already.

That’s usually good news; did your case creation date change also? And does it say “Nonimmigrant Visa” at the top of your CEAC status? If so then that means you’ll definitely be changed to “issued” soon. It usually goes from AP-Ready-AP-Issued. 

May I ask how long has it been & how many times your case updated since you sent in your additional documents?

Hello all anyone here doing the IR1 (immediate relative).am currently on nvc stage waiting for case complete, after you guys received case complete how long did it take for Interview to be scheduled and was it far away, please Let me know.thank you all. In btw it's for Haiti

Edited by Godschild!

Hello everyone, anyone here doing immediate relative( ir1) apart from i129f fiance, from Haiti, am asking because am now at nvc stage of the process I've submitted all documents , and was wondering how long did anyone experience the length between case complete and schedule Interview? And also how much was the medical and did you need a police certificate? And doing the Interview was it outside the windows where everyone can hear? Please share and answer my questions from your experiences. I appreciate you much response so much. God bless!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
7 hours ago, Godschild! said:

Bonjour tout le monde, tous ceux qui font ici un parent immédiat (ir1) en dehors du fiancé i129f, d’Haïti, me le demandent parce que j’en suis au stade nvc du processus, j’ai soumis tous les documents et je me demandais combien de temps l’ espace avait été écoulé et planifier une entrevue? Et aussi combien coûtait la visite médicale et aviez-vous besoin d'un certificat de police? Et faire l'interview était-il à l'extérieur des fenêtres où tout le monde peut entendre? S'il vous plaît partager et répondre à mes questions de vos expériences. Je vous remercie beaucoup beaucoup de réponse. Dieu vous protège!

1.- 2 weeks. 

2.- Before October 1srt it was $450 now it's $ 550 at "Centre de prevention medicale". 

3.- Yes everybody can 👂 your interview with the consulat officer. 

1 hour ago, Bluecheck said:

1.- 2 weeks. 

2.- Before October 1srt it was $450 now it's $ 550 at "Centre de prevention medicale". 

3.- Yes everybody can 👂 your interview with the consulat officer. 

So the two week you mentioned that how long it will take for case complete and Interview to be scheduled? if so that awsomely quick.  Did you need a police clearance? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.