IssaCaptureFL

Haiti K1 Visa Applicants

1,796 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
10 minutes ago, gsdc23 said:

They will definitely accept them as proof. Since that’s what they asked for. Did the CO physically write “need transfers from 2016” on your 221g? Or did it say they just need the convo thread from 2016 ?

The paper only said " dat bagay ansyen". And then they check the box for his passport I'm attaching in the message so you could see it

Screenshot_2018-10-11-15-22-39-1.png

Timeline
41 minutes ago, Gigi2018 said:

The paper only said " dat bagay ansyen". And then they check the box for his passport I'm attaching in the message so you could see it

Screenshot_2018-10-11-15-22-39-1.png

Geez they could’ve been a little more specific lol, but you should be fine especially since you have months worth of convo from 2016. I hear it’s usually a good thing when they keep all your original documents and check off “yes” for including your passport when given a 221g requesting anything. Especially if you say the interview went well, cause ours went well too. So hopefully we both hear something soon 😊.

Timeline
On 10/11/2018 at 2:59 PM, gsdc23 said:

Trust me I know EXACTLY how you feel. My fiancé and i try to stay positive for each other but deep down I know we’re both stressed out cause it’s been wayyy too long. 4 years this December, we’ve been doing this long distance business😩. But thank you for your kind thoughts & yes I’ll Def be praying for you and yours as well cause I’m ready for ALLLLL of this to be over & have my honey next to me as well. 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

Hi... I know it's a bit too soon, nothing change on ceac website as far as the case update? Indicating if they're a bit working on it. All I know is that they received the docs since I've checked on the profile its says that the pasport is till with the us ambassy/consulate

Timeline
Just now, Gigi2018 said:

Hi... I know it's a bit too soon, nothing change on ceac website as far as the case update? Indicating if they're a bit working on it. All I know is that they received the docs since I've checked on the profile its says that the pasport is till with the us ambassy/consulate

Hey & it’s the same thing with mine. My case updated on the CEAC website this past Friday but the status is still in AP. May I ask how did you check on your passport location.? Was it on USTraveldocs? I logged in today, but didn’t see any changes on there.

Timeline

Hi.... Is there anyone here that survived the Administrative processing stage who wouldn't mind sharing their own experience of how it was and how long did it last for the rest of us going through it..... Please

Cause I'm very very very anxious.....😞😞😞

Timeline
1 minute ago, gsdc23 said:

Hey & it’s the same thing with mine. My case updated on the CEAC website this past Friday but the status is still in AP. May I ask how did you check on your passport location.? Was it on USTraveldocs? I logged in today, but didn’t see any changes on there.

Ok.... Yes it on the ustraveldocs... The part where it shows the DHL info

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Gigi2018 said:

Hi.... Is there anyone here that survived the Administrative processing stage who wouldn't mind sharing their own experience of how it was and how long did it last for the rest of us going through it..... Please

@Kweenwent through it due to a missing/forgotten document. She posted about it in the thread a little while ago. She said she sent her documents in on the 15 & I believe status changed on the 24th or something & she got her passport within 3-4 days later. So it took a little over a week overall from the date she submitted her documents to DHL. That’s what I remember reading but correct me if I’m wrong.

Timeline
15 minutes ago, gsdc23 said:

@Kweenwent through it due to a missing/forgotten document. She posted about it in the thread a little while ago. She said she sent her documents in on the 15 & I believe status changed on the 24th or something & she got her passport within 3-4 days later. So it took a little over a week overall from the date she submitted her documents to DHL. That’s what I remember reading but correct me if I’m wrong.

Oh ok thank you for sharing it with me ..... It's not that bad at least 2 weeks.... I hope by friday the 26th we'll know something by then. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Gigi2018 said:

Oh ok thank you for sharing it with me ..... It's not that bad at least 2 weeks.... I hope by friday the 26th we'll know something by then. 

Yes, I hope so too. I’m trying to be patient but not knowing what’s to come is killing me slowly 😩. Hoping for the best 🙏🏾

Timeline
3 minutes ago, gsdc23 said:

Yes, I hope so too. I’m trying to be patient but not knowing what’s to come is killing me slowly 😩. Hoping for the best 🙏🏾

Yes me too.... I'm very scared, cause with those people we never know what they'll say next. All my papers was true and I provided them with all the info I know they asked of me and there was no error. So it was really shocking to me when he said they gave him a 221g white paper. I thought that it was a denial until i asked him to sent me a pic of it. And he also told me they ask him for other info i was like what kind of more could they possibly want.... Mmmm God is good I prying to God all works out great for us with no more problems

Timeline
12 minutes ago, Gigi2018 said:

Yes me too.... I'm very scared, cause with those people we never know what they'll say next. All my papers was true and I provided them with all the info I know they asked of me and there was no error. So it was really shocking to me when he said they gave him a 221g white paper. I thought that it was a denial until i asked him to sent me a pic of it. And he also told me they ask him for other info i was like what kind of more could they possibly want.... Mmmm God is good I prying to God all works out great for us with no more problems

Yes, you just never know with the US embassy. I was shocked too with mine because we had EVERYTHING. I also thought it was a straight denial until my fiancé sent me a pic. Unfortunately the company who translated my fiancé’s divorce decree for the USCIS stage here in the states put in the wrong date for my fiancé’s finalized divorce date, so that caused speculation on the CO’s end even though my fiancé’s documents were accurate & we went under AP. The CO told my fiancé “don’t worry about it we have to just do some further review

on your case” but didn’t ask for anything more. Then we got an email requesting is to send confirmation of his divorce through DHL. So I guess I saw that as a good sign. May God continue to guide us through this journey & bless us with positive news. 

Timeline
2 hours ago, gsdc23 said:

Yes, you just never know with the US embassy. I was shocked too with mine because we had EVERYTHING. I also thought it was a straight denial until my fiancé sent me a pic. Unfortunately the company who translated my fiancé’s divorce decree for the USCIS stage here in the states put in the wrong date for my fiancé’s finalized divorce date, so that caused speculation on the CO’s end even though my fiancé’s documents were accurate & we went under AP. The CO told my fiancé “don’t worry about it we have to just do some further review

on your case” but didn’t ask for anything more. Then we got an email requesting is to send confirmation of his divorce through DHL. So I guess I saw that as a good sign. May God continue to guide us through this journey & bless us with positive news. 

Yes.... I know they're trying to make sure our relationships are of true nature but now we're the innocent ones paying for it cause too many people lied to them before. But we  know our fiance means the world to us so we'll wait for when they decided to liberate our baby to come to us....

Timeline
5 hours ago, Gigi2018 said:

Yes,so they did not properly look over our documents at the interview,so they missed my divorce decree,and we recieved a(forgot what its called) His interview was on May 15th a Tues I think. And we send the same document back the next day on the 15th, we changed to AP say day of interview. They received our document that Thursday but the office was closed on fri the 18th. I can back home on Wednesday the 23rd. Still Ap. On Thursday 24 status changed to ready then back to AP then today again ad back to ap then Fri 25th I believe it went ready again. And my husband spent time with his family over the weekend,and packed on Monday,then Tuesday the 29th he traveled to Port au Prince go there late,so picked up his Passport on Wednesday 30th. Paid for his ticket and he went to a hotel and left on June 1st AMD got home same day. We were in AP a little over 1 week 

I'm praying for us all 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Kween said:

Yes,so they did not properly look over our documents at the interview,so they missed my divorce decree,and we recieved a(forgot what its called) His interview was on May 15th a Tues I think. And we send the same document back the next day on the 15th, we changed to AP say day of interview. They received our document that Thursday but the office was closed on fri the 18th. I can back home on Wednesday the 23rd. Still Ap. On Thursday 24 status changed to ready then back to AP then today again ad back to ap then Fri 25th I believe it went ready again. And my husband spent time with his family over the weekend,and packed on Monday,then Tuesday the 29th he traveled to Port au Prince go there late,so picked up his Passport on Wednesday 30th. Paid for his ticket and he went to a hotel and left on June 1st AMD got home same day. We were in AP a little over 1 week 

Oh ok....... You went to the interview with him that was a good thing too. The wait time wasn't bad at all. I'm happy everything went smoothly for the 2 of you guys. I'm praying for the best outcome as well. Thank you for sharing your experience with me cause it kind of give me a bit idea of what to expect as far as how long it might take. Especially his approval letter time frame was from july 2nd - November 1st

Hi  everyone, today my fiancee went to her interview and they hold everything except the passport. You see, her mom has the same last name as my mom and her father's first name is my mom's last name so when I was filing the I-129f form I wrote her dad's name as Pierre Gédéon as oppose to Gedeon Pierre. Her dad's name is the birth certificate and the DS-160 I wrote it correctly. Yet they give her a 221g asking her to prove something. I guess that we're not related. So I was sending a letter and my mom's extract of birth certificate. Do you guys think that'll be enough?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.