IssaCaptureFL

Haiti K1 Visa Applicants

1,796 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
1 hour ago, Cocoa said:

My fiances interview is in the morning. If you're reading this please say a prayer that he gets approved. 

Hope all goes well!!! Prayers goes out to you guys. Let me know how it went and what questions were asked. 

NEW Case Status website: https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/

OLD  Case Status website: https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do

USCIS - 800-375-5283.  NVC - (603)-334-0700

Contact the National Customer Service Center (NCSC) at 1-800-375-5283.

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVC? Click here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

USPS INFORMED DELIVERY - https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
14 minutes ago, PortauPrince4Love said:

Thank you! I was able to come down and bring the paperwork with me and put it all together myself. Love me some him BUT he's NOT good with details. I'd much rather do it myself. LOL. 

Girl I know exactly what you mean lol. My ocd is at the all time high. I know for a fact he’s not going to organize things the way I want it to be done to me every little detail counts. 

NEW Case Status website: https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/

OLD  Case Status website: https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do

USCIS - 800-375-5283.  NVC - (603)-334-0700

Contact the National Customer Service Center (NCSC) at 1-800-375-5283.

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVC? Click here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

USPS INFORMED DELIVERY - https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

15 minutes ago, PortauPrince4Love said:

Good luck - let us know how it goes/time you got there/questions asked! I go Monday.

You do? Ok good! God bless you. I'll also pray for you. His appointment was at 8am he got there at 7am he said it was like nobody there. He said there was no line or anything. They went ahead and took him early. So I'm at work waiting for his phone call to tell me the results. 

7 hours ago, IssaCaptureFL said:

Hope all goes well!!! Prayers goes out to you guys. Let me know how it went and what questions were asked. 

Will do!

THANK YOU JESUS!!! HE GOT APPROVED!!! It was only 2 other people there. Everyone got approved. He said they did not really ask him for nothing. They wanted his police report from Bahamas. He gave it to him. He took his police report from Haiti but they didn't take it. Nothing was translated. I loaded him with stuff to take and they didn't take any of it. They took his passport and passport photos his medical exam his confirmed page for the ds160 and the appointment letter. They asked him am I working. When they figured out what I did they said how did she get this job? They really liked where I worked. He said they consular started fussing at him and saying why have she never been to Haiti? He told him no she has she just left here April 29th. He explained everything we did in Haiti and they said ok. He went it at 7am and he called me at 8:54am

5 minutes ago, Cocoa said:

THANK YOU JESUS!!! HE GOT APPROVED!!! It was only 2 other people there. Everyone got approved. He said they did not really ask him for nothing. They wanted his police report from Bahamas. He gave it to him. He took his police report from Haiti but they didn't take it. Nothing was translated. I loaded him with stuff to take and they didn't take any of it. They took his passport and passport photos his medical exam his confirmed page for the ds160 and the appointment letter. They asked him am I working. When they figured out what I did they said how did she get this job? They really liked where I worked. He said they consular started fussing at him and saying why have she never been to Haiti? He told him no she has she just left here April 29th. He explained everything we did in Haiti and they said ok. He went it at 7am and he called me at 8:54am

Congratulations to you I am very excited for you I pray for our day to come soon Blessings for many years to come

6 minutes ago, Juliette2784 said:

Congratulations to you I am very excited for you I pray for our day to come soon Blessings for many years to come

Amen. May God bless you also. Just be patient my process took just a little over 9 months I didn't get no RFE everything went smooth thanks to God. It just took a little longer than expected. 

33 minutes ago, Cocoa said:

Amen. May God bless you also. Just be patient my process took just a little over 9 months I didn't get no RFE everything went smooth thanks to God. It just took a little longer than expected. 

Did anybody’s fiancé have any previous visa applications in the past???

1 minute ago, Juliette2784 said:

Did anybody’s fiancé have any previous visa applications in the past???

He tried for a visitation visa 3 times and was denied 3 times. All 3 times of his applying we were together. They asked him why did you apply all these times and not do the visa? He said they starting fussing at him about it. 

Just now, Cocoa said:

He tried for a visitation visa 3 times and was denied 3 times. All 3 times of his applying we were together. They asked him why did you apply all these times and not do the visa? He said they starting fussing at him about it. 

Yeah my fiancé applied for a student visa while we were together and got denied because he could not prove intent we didn’t know much about it at the time but I was worried our lawyer said they won’t let it effect us because it’s a non immigrant visa and this one you don’t have to prove intent 

8 minutes ago, Cocoa said:

5 minutes ago, Juliette2784 said:

Yeah my fiancé applied for a student visa while we were together and got denied because he could not prove intent we didn’t know much about it at the time but I was worried our lawyer said they won’t let it effect us because it’s a non immigrant visa and this one you don’t have to prove intent 

So what did he say? Sorry for all my questions lol I’m so excited you really made me feel so much better and I’m so happy for you I love to see people from our country get to be together and in love it’s beautiful and a true blessing 

Edited by Juliette2784

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.