IssaCaptureFL

Haiti K1 Visa Applicants

1,796 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
On 8/6/2018 at 5:15 PM, ieb said:

NO! Not a real timeframe. Historically, it was. I know some people who did this a couple of years ago and it was then. (as I understand it all immigration services are taking longer than they ever have ... short staffing? anti-immigrant sentiment? both?) Our process will have been 10.5 months from receipt of I-129f to entry. This websites timeline estimator was pretty good - it's based on data from our timelines that we share. 

Okayyy, thanks! that's what i thought. Also, with the I-129F, did you send whats app messages? by printing them out or? 

Timeline

Did any of you ladies have to submit an "intent to marry statement" with the 129f form? if so, what did you say on it? does my fiance have to sign it? does it have to be notarized? thanks in advance.

55 minutes ago, AlexandraNoel said:

Did any of you ladies have to submit an "intent to marry statement" with the 129f form? if so, what did you say on it? does my fiance have to sign it? does it have to be notarized? thanks in advance.

Hi,

I submitted 2 (one from each of us) with my i129f packet and gave my fiance 2 to bring to the interview. I posted the pic of the interview version. The i129f version is the exact same except I addressed it to the uscis as opposed to the embassy. I had him sign his & fedex it to me in the states, & I signed mine, then included both in the packet. I’m on vacation in Haiti right now, so I had him print the interview versions & we will both sign them. Just switch the wording around for whoever’s letter is.

good luck!

7DBDA240-6DDE-4826-85D5-FCBDFF41CA72.jpeg

Timeline
1 hour ago, Ann227Blue said:

Hi,

I submitted 2 (one from each of us) with my i129f packet and gave my fiance 2 to bring to the interview. I posted the pic of the interview version. The i129f version is the exact same except I addressed it to the uscis as opposed to the embassy. I had him sign his & fedex it to me in the states, & I signed mine, then included both in the packet. I’m on vacation in Haiti right now, so I had him print the interview versions & we will both sign them. Just switch the wording around for whoever’s letter is.

good luck!

7DBDA240-6DDE-4826-85D5-FCBDFF41CA72.jpeg

Thank you! i am going to Haiti for vacay at the end of this month so i will type it and have him sign it.

Timeline
2 hours ago, gsdc23 said:

Would anyone here happen to know where my fiancé should go for his Police certificate in Haiti? Or what’s the address? Also,  do anyone have a phone number for them? 

Yes There’s Only One Place DCPJ please go early make sure he’s there before 6 in the morning cause it’s always crowded PS :  I been there now I live in the US with My wife  Wish Y’all Luck and if they have some problem don’t worry I didn’t even get mine but I called the embassy to let them know they have some problems with the fingerprint Machine one last thing if you make it you don’t really have to go get it cause the us embassy link with DCPJ and one last thing you have to go pay for it before at a DGI ask for a “  Anprent papye “ it’s not expensive 

Edited by N&Rdorcy

Timeline

Question: For the I-134, ppl i noticed are submitted only 3 months worth of pay stubs with it only and some ppl are submitting bank statements with it..only. i wanted ti know what exactly is best to submit with this form? Also, is this a required form they need? Alot of women on here are saying they didn't even get asked for it at the interview.. thanks in advance for the answers!

1 minute ago, AlexandraNoel said:

Question: For the I-134, ppl i noticed are submitted only 3 months worth of pay stubs with it only and some ppl are submitting bank statements with it..only. i wanted ti know what exactly is best to submit with this form? Also, is this a required form they need? Alot of women on here are saying they didn't even get asked for it at the interview.. thanks in advance for the answers!

On the i134 instructions sheet, they asked for total amount deposited for past year, so I had my bank give me a paper with all of my deposits for a full year from when I requested it (along with the other bank info they asked).

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Ann227Blue said:

On the i134 instructions sheet, they asked for total amount deposited for past year, so I had my bank give me a paper with all of my deposits for a full year from when I requested it (along with the other bank info they asked).

Thanks.. and you send copies over or send originals docs to your fiance?

Timeline
9 hours ago, N&Rdorcy said:

Yes There’s Only One Place DCPJ please go early make sure he’s there before 6 in the morning cause it’s always crowded PS :  I been there now I live in the US with My wife  Wish Y’all Luck and if they have some problem don’t worry I didn’t even get mine but I called the embassy to let them know they have some problems with the fingerprint Machine one last thing if you make it you don’t really have to go get it cause the us embassy link with DCPJ and one last thing you have to go pay for it before at a DGI ask for a “  Anprent papye “ it’s not expensive 

Thank you so much! This is such a huge help, I really appreciate it.

Timeline
8 hours ago, AlexandraNoel said:

Are you preparing for the interview or are you just submitting your packet? If you’re submitting your I-129F you do not need to submit the I-134 with it (unless something changed). You won’t need that til later, but it’s always good to be prepared.

Timeline
12 hours ago, gsdc23 said:

Are you preparing for the interview or are you just submitting your packet? If you’re submitting your I-129F you do not need to submit the I-134 with it (unless something changed). You won’t need that til later, but it’s always good to be prepared.

I am in the beginning stages of things. Submitting the I-129F.. but I’ll wait to do send him the suport affidavit later on in the process when it’s time for him to need it. Thank you

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.