IssaCaptureFL

Haiti K1 Visa Applicants

1,796 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
1 minute ago, AlexandraNoel said:

My fiance was watching the news this morning and the U.S Ambassador Michele Sison said IF things stay the way they are in Haiti, the country may be removed off of the red zone sometime in May.

That would be great!!does that mean they will send the workers back??

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
5 minutes ago, AlexandraNoel said:

What immigration office? I thought it was only the embassy that there is 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️😳

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/trump-administration-preparing-to-close-international-immigration-offices/2019/03/12/e8db2be4-44d3-11e9-aaf8-4512a6fe3439_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.bfbbf1d0d9bc (tells about pap and the story)

https://www.npr.org/2019/03/12/702807908/trump-administration-seeks-to-close-international-immigration-offices (this one tells the story and workers being limited)

Timeline
Just now, Fafa0109 said:

If the NVC is holding all the files until further notice then we're pretty much screwed 

Can you imagine how BACKED UP they will be????? 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, AlexandraNoel said:

Can you imagine how BACKED UP they will be????? 

This sucks....pretty much all the other ladies are done with this and now its our turn and this headache starts!!!idc if it takes by the end of this year but all the wsy yo next year seems drastic!! And whoever voted for trump in this thread...thank you! You screwed us all

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Fafa0109 said:

This sucks....pretty much all the other ladies are done with this and now its our turn and this headache starts!!!idc if it takes by the end of this year but all the wsy yo next year seems drastic!! And whoever voted for trump in this thread...thank you! You screwed us all

Exactly! This is EXTREMELY frustrating!

Timeline

This is heart-broken😔 to see other people that started the process same time or after you , their case move how it's supposed to. NVC ship most of today. But not ours. We have to stay suffering and nobody knows for how long. I will not say it's Trump, This our people's action, senseless violence, we all have to pay the outcome.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Haiti
Timeline
53 minutes ago, Fafa0109 said:

I mean it sucks  but to be honest Trump had nothing to do with it. I will blame our haitian leaders for letting all the chaos in Haiti. Things got worse after all the manifestation. 

Timeline
9 minutes ago, Anna J1920 said:

This is heart-broken😔 to see other people that started the process same time or after you , their case move how it's supposed to. NVC ship most of today. But not ours. We have to stay suffering and nobody knows for how long. I will not say it's Trump, This our people's action, senseless violence, we all have to pay the outcome.

Exactly . 

Timeline

Hey ladies! I know a girl that her case has been sitting @ NVC for a month now and she said hers now says IN TRANSIT and she also said she received an email from NVC stating so. Please check your case at NVC to see if there’s any movement.  This is great news! 

Edited by AlexandraNoel

Timeline
5 minutes ago, AlexandraNoel said:

Hey ladies! I know a girl that her case has been sitting @ NVC for a month now and she said hers now says IN TRANSIT and she also said she received an email from NVC stating so. Please check your case at NVC to see if there’s any movement.  This is great news! 

I check this morning, mine is in transit too!!! Such a relieving moment for us

Timeline
31 minutes ago, Anna J1920 said:

Wow congrats im happy for you guys!!things are finally moving thank God

Timeline
1 hour ago, Anna J1920 said:

That's good news. Next step interview.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.