IssaCaptureFL

Haiti K1 Visa Applicants

1,796 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
16 minutes ago, Fafa0109 said:

Noo im not saying its true....im actually asking because thats what i heard also and i wanted to know if its true??i heard theres only 2 ppl working in the Embassy and that nvc stopped sending files to haiti 

I know you asking, but it can't be true. I heard of the 2 CO, NVC stop sending cases but not 2020. My heart beat faster when read you said 2020.

Timeline
Just now, Anna J1920 said:

I know you asking, but it can't be true. I heard of the 2 CO, NVC stop sending cases but not 2020. My heart beat faster when read you said 2020.

Lol ok we all in the same boat....its crazy most of the ladies on here got approved and with their fiance now so i hope everything goes well for the rest of us 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Haiti
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Anna J1920 said:

I feel you. my heart would beat fast too. 

Finger cross it won't be that long. 

Timeline
41 minutes ago, Fafa0109 said:

Wow ok i see....im still waiting for my NO2...i sent my i129f in February and lately I'vE noticed a lot of ppl getting their NO2 within 3 or 4 months 

Yes, i just received my NOA2 last week and it took exactly 90 days for approval.  So You’ll be getting yours in no time. 🙂

Timeline
16 minutes ago, Beddy2015 said:

I feel you. my heart would beat fast too. 

Finger cross it won't be that long. 

I know, it really sad! Only God knows. I pray for all of us to be reunited with our loved one.  At least if  @fafa109 says next year I wouldn't be that shoked. 2020 fem sezi!

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Anna J1920 said:

I know, it really sad! Only God knows. I pray for all of us to be reunited with our loved one.  At least if  @fafa109 says next year I wouldn't be that shoked. 2020 fem sezi!

I’m praying we get some movement soon! 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Fafa0109 said:

Ladies i have to ask....i heard theres only 2 CO in the embassy in haiti right now and that that they will start processing k1 visa in 2020??and also NVC stopped sending the files to haiti??do anyone have info on that?im not sure how true any of this is?

So far here’s the information that is somewhat true. 

1. One of the embassy workers did advise that only 2 American CO’s were still at the embassy due to the red travel advisories and the on going protest and kidnappings that was “supposedly” happening. 

2. They have changed the method of requesting the interview. They are now requesting all documents prior to the interview to pre screen. 

3. The NVC are holding on to all files until further notice. 

As as if the 2020 rule I haven’t seen it on VJ yet. Let’s pray that that’s not accurate because that’s over the top. I really do hope they are not that backed up with cases. 

NEW Case Status website: https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/

OLD  Case Status website: https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do

USCIS - 800-375-5283.  NVC - (603)-334-0700

Contact the National Customer Service Center (NCSC) at 1-800-375-5283.

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVC? Click here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

USPS INFORMED DELIVERY - https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

Timeline
8 hours ago, IssaCaptureFL said:

1. One of the embassy workers did advise that only 2 American CO’s were still at the embassy due to the red travel advisories and the on going protest and kidnappings that was “supposedly” happening. 

2. They have changed the method of requesting the interview. They are now requesting all documents prior to the interview to pre screen. 

As as if the 2020 rule I haven’t seen it on VJ yet. Let’s pray that that’s not accurate because that’s over the top. I really do hope they are not that backed up with cases. 

They should have remove the red travel warning by now.  I don't think it's that bad in Haiti. The protest has stopped for awhile now. 

Oh well at this point all one can do is hoping for the best. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

They maybe slowing down because Port au prince is one of the offices closing. I know the tourist visa and i heard k1 visa has stopped until next year. My husband just asked me the other day and i am like you live there how would i know lol he said no his friend went for tourist they told him to try back next year. I don't know where the files will go once they close but yes its hurting

Timeline
18 minutes ago, Justus Forever said:

They maybe slowing down because Port au prince is one of the offices closing. I know the tourist visa and i heard k1 visa has stopped until next year. My husband just asked me the other day and i am like you live there how would i know lol he said no his friend went for tourist they told him to try back next year. I don't know where the files will go once they close but yes its hurting

Wait , they gonna close the embassy?? They only have one in Haiti. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Justus Forever said:

correction the immigration office in haiti

What immigration office? I thought it was only the embassy that there is 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️😳

Timeline

My fiance was watching the news this morning and the U.S Ambassador Michele Sison said IF things stay the way they are in Haiti, the country may be removed off of the red zone sometime in May.

Timeline
11 hours ago, IssaCaptureFL said:

If the NVC is holding all the files until further notice then we're pretty much screwed 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.