IssaCaptureFL

Haiti K1 Visa Applicants

1,796 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Bidy 008 said:

I do my medical this morning you need your passport and photocopy and your interview letter plus 450dollars

Awsome, which Dr?  can you to the medical with the approval letter?  When is your interview if you don't mind.. I'm asking because I heard the embassy don't accept new cases from NVC  due to the protest. 

On 4/12/2019 at 9:56 AM, Bidy 008 said:

I do my medical this morning you need your passport and photocopy and your interview letter plus 450dollars

Hey did you have  breakfast the morning of your medical  or not . go on on a empty stomach? Or it doesn't matter. I would would ask them but it's Sunday they close. In am doing mine tomorrow and i wouldn't want to get sant back cause i ate breakfast due to the blood test.

Timeline

HI Ladies! i know some of you guys have already pass this process but i am 82 days in currently waiting on the NOA 2! I'm hanging in there.. any suggestions on what i should be working on in the meantime? Just so i can get the ball rolling... Thanks!

Timeline
20 minutes ago, AlexandraNoel said:

HI Ladies! i know some of you guys have already pass this process but i am 82 days in currently waiting on the NOA 2! I'm hanging in there.. any suggestions on what i should be working on in the meantime? Just so i can get the ball rolling... Thanks!

Hey , I get my noa2 in 116 days. I'm still waiting at NVC to receive my case and assigned my case. Hanging there.... you should get yours shortly. In the Main the mean time you can start feeling out the i134 form, collect pics & chat log. 

Timeline
33 minutes ago, Anna J1920 said:

Hey , I get my noa2 in 116 days. I'm still waiting at NVC to receive my case and assigned my case. Hanging there.... you should get yours shortly. In the Main the mean time you can start filling out the i134 form, collect pics & chat log ask for fiance to gather his document divorce paper if applicable,  his extrait dachiv etc. 

Timeline

According to an Embassy worker as of right now there are only 2 CO Americans working at the embassy, the rest were sent home due to the civil unrest. Until the U.S removes Haiti from the RED do not travel warning no workers are allowed back. At this point with all the random protest rumors circulating and the mini riots still being reported to the U.S we have no idea when Interviews or even new files will be resumed. Hopefully things get better. 

NEW Case Status website: https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/

OLD  Case Status website: https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do

USCIS - 800-375-5283.  NVC - (603)-334-0700

Contact the National Customer Service Center (NCSC) at 1-800-375-5283.

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVC? Click here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

USPS INFORMED DELIVERY - https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Haiti
Timeline
29 minutes ago, IssaCaptureFL said:

According to an Embassy worker as of right now there are only 2 CO Americans working at the embassy, the rest were sent home due to the civil unrest. Until the U.S removes Haiti from the RED do not travel warning no workers are allowed back. At this point with all the random protest rumors circulating and the mini riots still being reported to the U.S we have no idea when Interviews or even new files will be resumed. Hopefully things get better. 

Wow that's bad. I know it's frustrating for everyone waiting. 

Hopefully things will change soon. 

Timeline
59 minutes ago, IssaCaptureFL said:

Hmm, that's sad !! Seeing other people that applied after you from other country  the process move smoothly for them. But us Haitian has to suffer because our people's mess.  I hope and pray thing get better soon. I want to be with my love so bad!😔

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Haiti
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Anna J1920 said:

Hmm, that's sad !! Seeing other people that applied after you from other country  the process move smoothly for them. But us Haitian has to suffer because our people's mess.  I hope and pray thing get better soon. I want to be with my love so bad!😔

I know right. It's the hardest when you see others from other country getting approve and you're not. Same thing happened to me. 

Did you hear anything yet about your case in NVC yet? 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Beddy2015 said:

I know right. It's the hardest when you see others from other country getting approve and you're not. Same thing happened to me. 

Did you hear anything yet about your case in NVC yet? 

I know right!! So sad. Can't do anything than pray and be patient.  

I called weekly they still don't have it in their system yet. I will call on Friday. I heard they don't ship any cases to HAITI, the embassy don't accept them. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.