IssaCaptureFL

Haiti K1 Visa Applicants

1,796 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
2 hours ago, Kween said:

When you have to send something back to the Embassy through dhl you have to create an account,but we already had an account so we couldn't duplicate it so the person at dhl told my fiance when that happens they change one number on the passport because that's the only way to print out the paper to pick the passport and visa back up when it's ready. They said they do it all the time. They said the embassy will know it's a mistake and fix it.  I will send pic

Oh my God don’t ever listen to those people, I understand they work there but most of them just do stuff. And no you don’t have to create a new account you already had one that’s what it’s for. @Dee&Claudy went through the process easily just from the same account you can print the papers out to submit your documents. I myself did when my mom was coming over.  

Timeline
2 hours ago, Kween said:

When you have to send something back to the Embassy through dhl you have to create an account,but we already had an account so we couldn't duplicate it so the person at dhl told my fiance when that happens they change one number on the passport because that's the only way to print out the paper to pick the passport and visa back up when it's ready. They said they do it all the time. They said the embassy will know it's a mistake and fix it.  I will send pic

I'm praying for us all 

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Kween said:

I am sure everything will be ok but still it didn’t need to be that complicated that’s what this forum is for. Your case may be unique in that sense but I think you shouldn’t have to create another account that’s mainly why they are not letting you use the same passport number. But changing a number also mean that you have iven someone else’s passport number althought unlikely they will be trying to get same type of visa.  

The other thing is that’s the only way I believe dhl will tell you to pick it up, ceac won’t do so. 

Timeline

Seems like I'm the only one left. This Haiti thread have gotten very inactive...So ,im so proud ans blessed to say that our case changed to issed yesterday and today we got en email that said it left the embassy and 10 min later he recieved a text that said passport is ready for pick up. 

I'm praying for us all 

Just now, Kween said:

Seems like I'm the only one left. This Haiti thread have gotten very inactive...So ,im so proud ans blessed to say that our case changed to issed yesterday and today we got en email that said it left the embassy and 10 min later he recieved a text that said passport is ready for pick up. 

Thank you Jesus finally after all you been through I’m so happy for you

Timeline

I think im the last one still waiting lol. Im a December filer so I should receive my answer by next month

NEW Case Status website: https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/

OLD  Case Status website: https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do

USCIS - 800-375-5283.  NVC - (603)-334-0700

Contact the National Customer Service Center (NCSC) at 1-800-375-5283.

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVC? Click here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

USPS INFORMED DELIVERY - https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

Timeline
6 minutes ago, IssaCaptureFL said:

I think im the last one still waiting lol. Im a December filer so I should receive my answer by next month

Well imma wait with you

I'm praying for us all 

Timeline
On 5/31/2018 at 6:44 PM, Kween said:

Well imma wait with you

Thank, luckily they started December today, that made my day, 

NEW Case Status website: https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/

OLD  Case Status website: https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do

USCIS - 800-375-5283.  NVC - (603)-334-0700

Contact the National Customer Service Center (NCSC) at 1-800-375-5283.

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVC? Click here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

USPS INFORMED DELIVERY - https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

Hi guys! I am in the states & applying for my fiance in Haiti.

I sent in the petition back in October 2017 —> got our NOA1 in December or January —> did not get the NOA2 (I think it got lost in the mail), but I did check the status and saw that our case was approved 4/2018 —> then got the email saying it was sent to the embassy in Haiti last week (5/2018).

So from what I understand, are we to wait for the embassy in Haiti to contact my fiance before doing the ds-160 application?

Appreciate the help!

Timeline

Hi guys so my fiance's interview is tomorrow morning. 

I have sent him all necessary documents via DHL 

Heres the problem: we decided to go over our documents this morning to make sure everything is in the right place but what happened is the I-130 document theres a page where i guess i was supposed to put my work address and work information but instead i put his by mistake and it can be easily corrected except all the printing places are closed and his interview is tomorrw morning.  so he cant pront another page to re-enter the correct info i really would like to know if they even ask for the form? along with that ive also submited 3 months worth of paystub that includes my work address and information i also have another print out with that information . do you think they will actually look at the i-130 page by page line by line and notice the mistake and if so is it a big deal if i already have other legitiment documents stating where i work how much i get paid so on ???

Timeline
43 minutes ago, S.W1315 said:

Hi guys so my fiance's interview is tomorrow morning. 

I have sent him all necessary documents via DHL 

Heres the problem: we decided to go over our documents this morning to make sure everything is in the right place but what happened is the I-130 document theres a page where i guess i was supposed to put my work address and work information but instead i put his by mistake and it can be easily corrected except all the printing places are closed and his interview is tomorrw morning.  so he cant pront another page to re-enter the correct info i really would like to know if they even ask for the form? along with that ive also submited 3 months worth of paystub that includes my work address and information i also have another print out with that information . do you think they will actually look at the i-130 page by page line by line and notice the mistake and if so is it a big deal if i already have other legitiment documents stating where i work how much i get paid so on ???

Hi,

Send the right information to his email and he can go and print it off today. It’s not something that needs to be resent by dhl. However, they didn’t ask my husband for the form at his interview but they require it so they can and might ask your fiancé for it. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.