KiwiinMaine

I-130 February 2018 filers

1,535 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
13 hours ago, Gods-faith said:

Congrats to you too. And I am afraid not. There isn’t any other way to get the case number other than to wait. I would give them a call back in two weeks. However, they will send you an email with the case and invoice number once it’s available and also send you a hard copy by mail. So just hang in there we’re not that far off till the end. 

sounds good, i have been very patient about this whole process lol so i can wait :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Austria
Timeline
5 hours ago, Erlenfee said:

Herzlichen Glückwunsch!!!

hast du online irgendeine Nachricht bekommen dass ihr approved seid?

Bei uns ist momentan niemand daheim, sprich ich muss online auf die Aktualisierung warten 😕

Danke!!

Bis jetzt hab ich online gar nix bekommen, weder beim Einloggen noch per Email. Also bis jetzt nur auf Papier per Post und in den USA (also US Adresse) 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
40 minutes ago, afk said:

Danke!!

Bis jetzt hab ich online gar nix bekommen, weder beim Einloggen noch per Email. Also bis jetzt nur auf Papier per Post und in den USA (also US Adresse) 

Hmm ok.

Ja ich bin in Deutschland und mein Mann auf See (Militär). Hoffentlich bekommen wir bald online gute Nachrichten. 🙄

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
12 hours ago, afk said:

So.. After a long wait, we have finally been approved!!! 

PD 02/06/2018

NOA 2 in the mail 10/06/2018 with an approval date of 10/02/2018

Nebraska Service Center! 

Btw, the old website still says received. 

My mother in law got the hardcopy NOA2 in the mail yesterday! 

Good Luck to all of you. Hang in there, YOUR approval is coming!! ❤️

Congratulations to you!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Who has received their case number from the NVC? What is the estimated time? I called and they said it could take up to 8 weeks but that seems a bit long. thanks in advance.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
18 hours ago, Erlenfee said:

Hmm ok.

Ja ich bin in Deutschland und mein Mann auf See (Militär). Hoffentlich bekommen wir bald online gute Nachrichten. 🙄

Bei USPS kann man beantragen, dass man per E-Mail einmal täglich Scans von den Umschlägen, die an dich auf dem Weg sind, zugeschickt bekommt. Dann könntest du von Deutschland aus sehen, was in den USA im Briefkasten landet 😊

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
1 hour ago, Lillyandkip said:

Bei USPS kann man beantragen, dass man per E-Mail einmal täglich Scans von den Umschlägen, die an dich auf dem Weg sind, zugeschickt bekommt. Dann könntest du von Deutschland aus sehen, was in den USA im Briefkasten landet 😊

Cool danke :)

Werde ich mir mal anschauen. :)

Hey guys. Anyone filling i864 living in the USA? I have a question, can I include my income if I have been working on a expired b2? I have been using a made up one and working with my name. 

On 10/7/2018 at 8:45 PM, lovemybrit said:

Who has received their case number from the NVC? What is the estimated time? I called and they said it could take up to 8 weeks but that seems a bit long. thanks in advance.

NVC received my case on October 3, I call them and was told the same, that it takes up to 8 weeks. However, I doubt that cause they said at first that it takes about 6 weeks to receive case from USCIS and it only took about 3 weeks so I would think it would take 3 to 4 weeks to get NVC case number. Just call them 2 weeks after from the time they received your case.

good luck!

Edited by Gods-faith

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

our case was approved on Sept 15, we didn't call nvc yet and no welcome letter untill now ? should we just wait for the welcome letter as it will have the Check list ? or we should call them to get the Case & ID number to start login on ceac website? 

good luck everyone 

2 hours ago, CappuccinoMo said:

our case was approved on Sept 15, we didn't call nvc yet and no welcome letter untill now ? should we just wait for the welcome letter as it will have the Check list ? or we should call them to get the Case & ID number to start login on ceac website? 

good luck everyone 

Yeah you wouldn’t hear from them so soon. It takes 3-6 weeks from the time of approval for USCIS to send over your case

to NVC then from there it takes another 3-8 weeks before NVC enters it into their system. 

I strongly advice you to call NVC, get your old case number ready cause they will ask you for it and when you call ask them if they have received your case from USCIS already. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Gods-faith said:

Yeah you wouldn’t hear from them so soon. It takes 3-6 weeks from the time of approval for USCIS to send over your case

to NVC then from there it takes another 3-8 weeks before NVC enters it into their system. 

I strongly advice you to call NVC, get your old case number ready cause they will ask you for it and when you call ask them if they have received your case from USCIS already. 

Thank you! my husband is trying but the lines are busy 🙄

we will try everyday !

Filed: IR-5 Country: Vietnam
Timeline
1 hour ago, db2016 said:

hi all, currently filling out the affidavit of support and i have a question. if I am currently unemployed but my last 3 tax returns were way above the poverty line, do i need a sponsor?

I think so, you need to tell them your current annual income in one of the question. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.