Potomac

PD 2/12

Approved 8/28

On to the NVC stage

Congratulations!! Please update your timeline 😊

Filed: IR-2 Country: Ghana
Timeline
2 hours ago, Tasiedu08 said:

Actually I received the letter first. The website hasn't been updated yet and no emails or text.

oh really, since my PD is 02/13/18 should i call them then you think? i'll be checking my mail too 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline
On 8/29/2018 at 2:46 PM, WORRIEDSPOUSE said:

I am in the same boat from Guyana too and eagerly awaiting NOA2 I went in March and holding off on using my last two weeks of vacation time.  Your priority date should give you some inclination as to when you will hear back. I could be wrong but our priority date holds our line in space and we are required to complete the process by that time.  Good luck to us all.

Hi fellow Guyanese, any word yet?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline

Hi guys,I just received my noa2 and while I was reading ,there’s a paragraph that says :as the petitioner requested ,we have sent the approval or something like that TO NVC and i should allow 30 days before contacting them...my question is, is that true or do I have to wait till my status change to  sent to dos on the website???? I’m kind of confuse ..anyone????

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Austria
Timeline
7 hours ago, Andy josue said:

Hi guys,I just received my noa2 and while I was reading ,there’s a paragraph that says :as the petitioner requested ,we have sent the approval or something like that TO NVC and i should allow 30 days before contacting them...my question is, is that true or do I have to wait till my status change to  sent to dos on the website???? I’m kind of confuse ..anyone????

Honestly, i would contact them (NVC) after a week or so. You never know they may be faster and you can get your case number faster if you call them earlier? 😁

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
7 hours ago, Andy josue said:

They put that on every approval notice but it doesn’t really mean that they’ve already sent out your petition. I would wait to call until around a week after your status online changed. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline
8 hours ago, afk said:

Honestly, i would contact them (NVC) after a week or so. You never know they may be faster and you can get your case number faster if you call them earlier? 😁

Jajaja well I would like to get everything fast from NVC but I hope everything goes smooth..thank you for ur help .!!

7 hours ago, Lillyandkip said:

They put that on every approval notice but it doesn’t really mean that they’ve already sent out your petition. I would wait to call until around a week after your status online changed. 

I’ll do that thank you very much ..!

Hey folks!

I know most on this site have sent applications by themselves but for those of us who've instructed an attorney/solicitor/lawyer, does the posted NOA2 get sent to the representative or the petitioner?

Thanks in advance :)

P.S. PD 23rd Feb at Potomac.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Taffi111 said:

Hey folks!

I know most on this site have sent applications by themselves but for those of us who've instructed an attorney/solicitor/lawyer, does the posted NOA2 get sent to the representative or the petitioner?

Thanks in advance :)

P.S. PD 23rd Feb at Potomac.

We so have a lawyer. I think the petitioner and the lawyer receive the NOA2. My husband got a copy of the NOA1 by mail, and our lawyer must receive the electronic copy.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
On 31/8/2018 at 17:24, Andii said:

Que centro de servicio eres? 

hola que tal felicidades por tu aprobacion una pregunta pedistes algun perdon?? lo que pasa que yo soy del 6 de febrero y aun no me aprueban me siento muy triste y frustrada yo estoy en mexico y mi esposo en houston 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
3 hours ago, fabiola lopez said:

hola que tal felicidades por tu aprobacion una pregunta pedistes algun perdon ?? lo que pasa que yo soy del 6 de febrero y aun no me aprueban me siento muy triste y frustrado yo estoy en méxico y mi esposo en houston 

Hola fabiola, yo aun no estoy aprobada, yo pregunté y dijo que era de texas!

Yo soy 27 de febrero en nebraska, y tampoco me han aprobado. 

Y también me encuentro en México y mi esposo en Houston 😑

Al principio estaba muy desesperada y frustrada, Pero ya me hice la idea que el proceso es largo, y para los que esperamos en México un poco más, ya que el consulado, actualmente esta muy saturado de trabajo, y tarda hasta 6 meses para dar cita.

Hey guys! My case was approved at July 27. On August 9 my case was send to the NVC. Today I received an Email from the NVC. They received my case. I tried to call them several times, but it was always too busy. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
5 hours ago, Bart105100 said:

Hey guys! My case was approved at July 27. On August 9 my case was send to the NVC. Today I received an Email from the NVC. They received my case. I tried to call them several times, but it was always too busy. 

Did the email include your NVC case number?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.