KiwiinMaine

I-130 February 2018 filers

1,535 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, WORRIEDSPOUSE said:

Guyanese here too and I am a December 8th 2017 filer.  God's willing we will all get through smoothly.  I really wish more Guyanese takes the time to share their journey.  I am worried with Guyana consulate because you know how them slow.  Anyway we just have to be patient and allow the process.

Hi I am Guyanese filing for my spouse in Guyana too. Just received my hard copy of NOA2 today August 29, 2018. Will be calling NVC in a few days!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline
7 hours ago, Gods-faith said:

Hi I am Guyanese filing for my spouse in Guyana too. Just received my hard copy of NOA2 today August 29, 2018. Will be calling NVC in a few days!

Good morning my dear I got NOA2 on 8/27 but it was approved on the 8/23 however online status says they are still working on my case and I even got an email. So I am a bit confuse. I am following someone time line and their priority date is as same as mine and the got approval from NVC after two weeks of their NOA2 so we’re partically their but have to call USCIS to make sure they transfer our case over. I just called them waiting on a call back. Generally the time frame is 30-90 days but it’s quicker than that from what I have been seeing..Have a great day.. 

1 hour ago, WORRIEDSPOUSE said:

Good morning my dear I got NOA2 on 8/27 but it was approved on the 8/23 however online status says they are still working on my case and I even got an email. So I am a bit confuse. I am following someone time line and their priority date is as same as mine and the got approval from NVC after two weeks of their NOA2 so we’re partically their but have to call USCIS to make sure they transfer our case over. I just called them waiting on a call back. Generally the time frame is 30-90 days but it’s quicker than that from what I have been seeing..Have a great day.. 

Hi my NOA2 was approved on August 24 as per the hard copy that was mailed to my house. I’ll be waiting to call NVC next week or two to see if they have received my case from uscis. I know on the letter they said to call after 30 days but I’ll still call them sooner.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline
1 hour ago, JB and AMF said:

We got approved 5 days after USCIS received our RFE:) 

NOA1: Feb.03,2018

RFE: Aug.01,2018

RFE Letter in Mail: Aug. 08,2018

RFE Sent: Aug.20,2018

RFE Received by USCIS: Aug.23,2018

NOA2: Aug.28,2018 Approved! 🎉 

:dance:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

I just got off the phone with NVC and they received our case on the 29th yesterday. Website states sent to DoS in the 21st so it took NVC 8 days to receive it, 26 days from our actual approval. They said it can take up to 8 weeks to be entered into their system but I think I will start calling for the case number in 3-4 weeks already.

5 minutes ago, Cr7gb11 said:

I don't understand the old and new website people are talking about. Are there 2 websites where you can check your status. Can someone give me the link to both of them?

https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/ this first link is the new site, the one that most reliable. This second link is for the old site https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/displayLogon.do;jsessionid=4E9B7186C3884792AF552BD6D4C1C43A  This site is not so reliable when come to checking for approval however it’s good for checking processing time of the different types of form filed at the service centers.

Just now, Gods-faith said:

https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/ this first link is the new site, the one that most reliable. This second link is for the old site https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/displayLogon.do;jsessionid=4E9B7186C3884792AF552BD6D4C1C43A  This site is not so reliable when come to checking for approval however it’s good for checking processing time of the different types of form filed at the service centers.

Thanks for the info.

That's strange. So far, I have been checking the old website and even changed my address there. Is the old site still active and in use because I wanna make sure my address change went through properly?

Timeline
4 hours ago, JB and AMF said:

We got approved 5 days after USCIS received our RFE:) 

NOA1: Feb.03,2018

RFE: Aug.01,2018

RFE Letter in Mail: Aug. 08,2018

RFE Sent: Aug.20,2018

RFE Received by USCIS: Aug.23,2018

NOA2: Aug.28,2018 Approved! 🎉 

Congrats I got approved 20 days later. 

Timeline
4 hours ago, Gods-faith said:

Hi my NOA2 was approved on August 24 as per the hard copy that was mailed to my house. I’ll be waiting to call NVC next week or two to see if they have received my case from uscis. I know on the letter they said to call after 30 days but I’ll still call them sooner.

I called the NVC they say allow 2-6 weeks and call back.  USCIS says 60-90 days.  I got my NOA2 approval on 8/23. I guess my patience are wearing me down... besides I miss my hubby. And the waiting games continues,.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline

Guys I have a wonderful news to share,today after 185 days mi I-130 was finally approved ..I’m not gonna lie but I cried ...it’s just that I can’t believe it...I’m so happy right now ...my PD is feb 27 TSC..NVC here I go...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
16 hours ago, waitinggame02 said:

My PD is 02/02 at TSC but still no updates :(

It seems like PD for mid and late Feb has started but I haven't heard back anything on mine. 

Any ideas?

I am on the same boat :(

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.