KiwiinMaine

I-130 February 2018 filers

1,535 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline
1 hour ago, Gods-faith said:

Hi guys, I got some good news. This morning I got an message from USCIS that an action has been taking on my case to check the website. I nervously checked the new website and found that my cas was approved on 

August 27, 2018

PD February 20

At Texas service center 

VJ timeline prediction August 29 to September 4

I’m so happy 😁 Now I move onto the next step the NVC stage. I want to wish you all a speedy approval as well. Good luck to you all!

Congratulations 🎈🎊🎉 

Timeline
28 minutes ago, Gods-faith said:

Thank you. I hope you hear good news soon too. 😊

Our timeline is predicting September 24-October 6. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline
3 minutes ago, MrandMrsAlexander said:

Our timeline is predicting September 24-October 6. 

your PD looks almost same like mine with same service center.. lets see what happens

mine VJ's says Based on timeline data, your I130 may be adjudicated between August 21, 2018 and August 30, 2018*. 

Timeline
9 minutes ago, nickymicky said:

your PD looks almost same like mine with same service center.. lets see what happens

mine VJ's says Based on timeline data, your I130 may be adjudicated between August 21, 2018 and August 30, 2018*. 

Is your spouse in Guyana?

On 8/22/2018 at 12:20 PM, Silver12 said:

Dear Visajourney followers!!!!!

Sharing this wonderful news with you as we have all been together in this journey, We just got an email this morning to say there has been an update on our case. I very nervously logged into the new website and saw that it said we have now approved your case and has been dated as of yesterday 21st August.... so happy.

Update PD :21st Feb

NOA2 : 21st Aug

Service centre: TSC

VJ estimate : 17th August - 24th August

I hope that the rest of you guys get your approvals soon... its really worth the wait! Good luck to all

Best

Silv

Hi everyone,

So my husband has just received the hard copy for our NOA2 but its been dated as 17th August although we only got an email about the approval on the 22nd of August saying it was approved on the 21st. The question is now which date is correct, so that when I call NVC I know which date to give them.

Thank in advance.

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Silver12 said:

Hi everyone,

So my husband has just received the hard copy for our NOA2 but its been dated as 17th August although we only got an email about the approval on the 22nd of August saying it was approved on the 21st. The question is now which date is correct, so that when I call NVC I know which date to give them.

Thank in advance.

Congratulations 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, Silver12 said:

Hi everyone,

Thank in advance.

August 17th is the date of approval which is always the date on the NOA2.

USCIS updated the site on August 21st.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, MrandMrsAlexander said:

Does anyone have any idea about the average time between NOA2 and the interview date? Especially in Guyana. 

Presently takes from 5-7months but takes longer for Mexico and Honduras because of the huge backlog their local embassy is experiencing.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.